This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 360 Final

Topic » TSC 360 Final

1763 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
03. Ghost: Honestly I expcted something way darker and more metal. It turned out to be a pretty nice rock song like others. It's quite simple but it kinda works, even though I'm torned if this will stand out enough, but it's nice.
1763 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
youre doing comments with the songs, exciting! im watching holby then black money, tv rules my life!!
1763 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. CNCO, Meghan Trainor, Sean Paul - Same latin bullshit with the usual production flaws of a typical upbeat song that is just very boring overall. Add some unnecessary rap to it and there's your result.
1763 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
05) The Janes - 'Can't Let Go'               

The Janes are a pop and R&B girl group comprised of Kelly Crapa, Llyra Alexandra, Jaime Swartz, and Tayla Cornelia.

They appeared on Season 13 of America's Got Talent. The Janes' audition in Episode 1303 was barely aired, and what they sang is unknown. The verdict was not televised either, but Howie Mandel buzzed the act. Although he voted "No", Mel B, Heidi Klum, and Simon Cowell voted "Yes", sending the group to the Judge Cuts. They were eliminated before the Judge Cuts.
1763 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
04 CNCO, Meghan Trainor, Sean Paul : Oh it's a shame, because the verses were quite nice, but then the rest happened and I was honestly disappointed. It really dragged.
1763 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. The Janes - Overused tropical house sound from 2016-17, and it's not even executed well at all. Not a good effort.
1763 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
06) The Aces - 'Lovin' is Bible'               

The Aces are an American alternative band from Provo, Utah. The band has four members: guitarist Katie Henderson, bassist McKenna Petty, and sisters- drummer Alisa Ramirez, and lead vocalist and guitarist Cristal Ramirez. The group formed whilst they were all at school together, besides Alissya Fouts.

The Aces joined 5 Seconds of Summer for their Meet You There tour, in support of their latest album release, Youngblood (2018). Following this tour, they embarked on their own North American headlining tour in support of When My Heart Felt Volcanic, the Waiting For You Tour.
1763 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
05. The Janes: Again I really liked the beginning, then after it all kinda went down.
The song is nicely produced, and the vocals are nice, but the whole thing just doesn't bring me in as much as i want.
1763 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
6. The Aces - Starts off quite well, but it does feel like it is a bit too lightweight for its own good. Slightly drags towards the end, but overall this was an alright listen.
1763 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Moranbong Band - 'He's Our Comrade Kim Jong Un'               

The Moranbong Band, also known as the Moran Hill Orchestra, is an all-female music group in North Korea whose members were selected by the country's supreme leader Kim Jong-un.

The band is immensely popular in North Korea, and visitors to the country have reported people dancing to Moranbong Band's songs in the streets and shops closing during television performances. One reviewer said, "The Moranbong girls are not what you’d expect from an unfashionably totalitarian regime where grey is the new grey. Their skirts are short, the hair is trendy, the music danceable. It could just about pass as a Eurovision entry from Azerbaijan."
1763 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
06. The Aces: I'm into this. Is a bit generic, but it really works. Wish the chorus was a bit more powerful, but for the rest is kinda nice. It's kinda easy to listen to and it's making me tap my foot. Nice entry
1763 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
7. Moranbong Band - I Love Belarus is shaking. This is it, the winner of TSC360: Groups theme.
1763 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
08) Luminize - 'Innocent'               

Alt link:

Luminize is a four-piece pop rock female band currently rocking the stages of The Netherlands. The band was formed in 2010 in their homeland Croatia, and until now they had over 300 shows throughout Europe, bringing dynamic and powerful live performances, making the crowd go crazy. When these four young women, Marcela (lead vocal), Matilda (guitar), Irena (drums) and Renée (bass), unite their energy, their presence cannot be ignored. Luminize are not sinless and they admit it, these girls are going for “All Or Nothing”.

Past year has brought quite some amazing milestones for Luminize. They did a tour with the world-famous Dutch band Golden Earring as a support act, and participated in The Voice of Holland, showing their versatility and gaining masses of new fans across the Netherlands.
1763 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
8. Luminize - Expected it to snap a bit harder than it eventually did. A bit forgettable, don't think I will remember this after the contest is over.
1763 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
09) Lost Kings - 'Too Far Gone (ft. Anna Clendening)'               

Lost Kings is an American DJ duo consisting of Robert Abisi and Nick Shanholtz, based in Los Angeles. Robert Abisi (also known as Rob Gainley), a DJ was born in Boston, Massachusetts and Nick Shanholtz (also known as Dr. No), a writer, producer, and multi-instrumentalist was born in Baltimore, Maryland. The two met through a mutual friend and started the project when the duo talked about collaborating in music on Abisi's 25th birthday in 2014. The duo begin using 'Lost Kings' as a stage name because they 'felt lost' moving to Los Angeles and had goals they wanted to accomplish.

The duo gained popularity beginning in 2014 through their official remixes for artists such as Imagine Dragons, Krewella, Halsey, Vance Joy, Echosmith, Rihanna, and Tori Kelly, and through their original progressive house music. Managed by Disruptor Management, a joint venture at Sony Music Entertainment, they signed to Disruptor Records/RCA Records in October 2016.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!