This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 360 Final

Topic » TSC 360 Final

1752 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
This week's contest is brought to you by Now United.
1752 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
We will begin in about an hour.
1752 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
hey
1752 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
Tonight's Running Order

01) CLiQ
02) The Chainsmokers
03) Ghost
04) CNCO, Meghan Trainor, Sean Paul
05) The Janes
06) The Aces
07) Moranbong Band
08) Luminize
09) Lost Kings
10) T-ARA
11) Area 11
12) Death Team
13) The Unlikely Candidates
14) Cascada
15) Tautumeitas
16) MisterWives
17) Black Honey
18) New Years Day
19) LSD
20) Echosmith
21) Six
22) Within Temptation
23) The Overslept
24) San Fermin
25) The Wandering Hearts
26) Isle of You
27) TWICE
28) The5
1752 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
Here I will listen live
1752 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
We will begin at the hour.
1752 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
01) CLiQ - 'Anything I Do (ft. Ms Banks, Alika)'               

Composed of two seasoned veterans of the production scene, CLiQ is a brand new collaboration between Robin M and Max Reich. Their debut club banger has garnered support from huge DJs and producers around the world, including The Magician, EDX, Felix Da Housecat, Roger Sanchez, Wankelmut, David Zowie and Gorgon City. They previously won TSC with their hit, 'Wavey'.
1752 days 15 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Some great namessss
1752 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. CLiQ - Nowhere near as good as "Wavey," nor is it even remotely close to being as memorable. It's a decent opener, but I am not sure how it will hold up later on.
1752 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
02) The Chainsmokers - 'Hope (ft. Winona Oak)'               

The Chainsmokers are an American DJ and production duo consisting of Alexander “Alex" Pall and Andrew “Drew" Taggart. They started out by releasing remixes of songs by indie artists. The EDM-pop duo achieved a breakthrough with their 2014 song "#Selfie", which became a top twenty single in several countries.

During an October 2016 television interview, ABC News Nightline reporter Nick Watt asked Pall and Taggart "What's with the (duo's) name?" Pall replied that, "At the time of conception, it was.. it was totally just like I was in college. You know I enjoyed smoking weed and you know it was just like such a 'yeah the domain's open'. I don't have to have any, like, underscores." Taggart added "It's just a name."
1752 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
01. CLIQ : I didn't hear their winning song, but this was kinda bad lmaooo. like I should like cause it's messy, but this was annoying, even though some part of the songs were okay.
1752 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. The Chainsmokers - Congratulations on managing to find a decent Chainsmokers song. Pretty good throughout.
1752 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
03) Ghost - 'Dance Macabre'               

Ghost is a Swedish rock band that was formed in Linköping, Sweden in 2006. In 2010, they released a 3-track demo followed by a 7" vinyl titled "Elizabeth", and later their debut full-length album Opus Eponymous. The Grammis-nominated album was widely praised and significantly increased their popularity.

Ghost is easily recognizable owing greatly to its eccentric on-stage presence. Seven of the group's eight members, its 'Nameless Ghouls', wear virtually identical, face-concealing costumes. Prior to a 2017 lawsuit filed by former members of the band, lead singer Tobias Forge obscured his identity behind the character "Papa Emeritus". The character, which consists of Forge in a prosthetic mask and makeup can be best described as a 'demonic anti-pope'. The Papa Emeritus Character has gone through four incarnations - I, II, III, and Nihil. As of the 2018 album Prequelle and subsequent world tour, Forge portrays a character known as "Cardinal Copia", who is described as being unrelated to any of the Papa Emeritus characters and whose costume consists of either Cardinal vestments or a black or white tuxedo alongside a prosthetic mask with black eye makeup and the multi-colored eyes which had been present in each Papa character.
1752 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
02. The Chainsmokers: Look I kinda like chainsmokers, they had some nice song s" like don't let down, but this just did nothing for me. The part with Winona Oak absolutely was forgettable, the part where they sung together was actually nice. But it's far from chainsmokers standard.
1752 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Ghost - I can already tell this is not going to be the best rock song in this contest. Pretty forgettable.
1752 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
04) CNCO, Meghan Trainor, Sean Paul - 'Hey DJ (Remix)'               

CNCO is a Latin boy band formed on the first season of La Banda. The group is composed of Joel Pimentel, Richard Camacho, Erick Brian Colón, Christopher Vélez, and Zabdiel De Jesús. They won a five-year recording contract with Sony Music Latin after becoming the winning competitors of the first season of La Banda.

The band toured with Ricky Martin and their singles, "Tan Fácil" and "Quisiera", charted well soon after their debut. They released their first album, Primera Cita on August 26, 2016, which included the hit "Reggaetón Lento (Bailemos)". They released their self-titled second album, on April 6, 2018. Both records debuted at number one on the Billboard Top Latin Albums and the top 40 on the Billboard 200.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!