This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2018 - Semi-Final 2

Topic » Best of TSC 2018 - Semi-Final..

1918 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
13) Frenship

New Comment- I was bored tbh, not bad but boring.

Old Comment- Did Not Vote

14) Grace Carter- Originally Gave 2 Points

New Comment- Its a good entry overall! Amazing vocals, but the song is slightly beneath her, i still enjoyed listening to it though

Old Comment- Pretty good ballad! Not as strong as a couple ballads this contest, but i think this would appeal to most tsc people, good song!

Change- Rating stayed the same

15) Gabrielle- Originally Gave 0 Points

New Comment- Don't like this language too much some nordic country i assume :P Song is quite good though, but would of been better in English or in one of my fav languages (French, Italian, Albanian)

Old Comment- Its alright! im really tired so maybe if i payed more attention i would appreciate this more

Change- Rating Increased

16) Delia- Originally Gave 2 Points

New Comment- Nice to see a song like this get as high as 2nd place, Its quite good overall and not something u would expect from a Romanian Artist

Old Comment- Decent closer! Enjoy the Romanian language, the song has its up and downs for me, but overall good!

Change- Rating Increased

17) Dua Lipa- Originally Gave 6 Points

New Comment- Prob my fav Dua Lipa song, mostly because its not basic generic pop, this is a strong ballad that i loved <3 If the song was submitted by a lesser known artist it could of very well done better

Old Comment- I never liked Dua Lipa tbh, she was overrated to me. But this sounded very different then her hits :0 I really enjoyed this one, nice song :)

Change- Rating Increased

18) Sara Jo

New Comment- She sings so agressivly! I quite enjoyed this, but it dragged quite a bit :/ Still good though!

Old Comment- Did Not Vote

19) Black Honey- Originally Gave 0 Points

New Comment- We got some Country! Black Honey sounds like it would be a K-Pop group name tbh lol! I'm not feeling this one, but i can tell it has quality!

Old Comment- Eh, was not interested in this one, nothing clicked for me to like it

Change- Rating Increased

20) Lauren Aquilina- Originally Gave 0 Points

New Comment- Was waiting to see where it went i really like how it built up and then the big part happened and im like yas slay sis! I love this entry a lot! How did it only get 14th??

Old Comment- Ok i dont mind it so far but it's taking a while for something to happen. It sounds like it's gonna get really good, but then underwhelms, it got messy. Its ok overall

Change- Rating Increased (The biggest increase for sure wtf at my old comment)

21) Che'Nelle

https://music.likenepal.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/09/Ariana-Grande-1.gif

Old Comment- Wow at that voice :0 I did not know how the song would go, but i LOVED the chorus!! it picked up from there, really nice ballad! this is a strong week honestly

22) The Driver Era- Originally Gave 3 Points

New Comment- Hmm some parts i really like others i don't, such as the screeching vocals and the random noises but i enjoy the melody and the pre chorus. Mixed Bag

Old Comment- It's a pretty good song, but sometimes his vocals are a bit screechy and off-putting. It's better than a lot of songs this week though!

Change- Rating stayed the same

23) Panic! At The Disco- Originally Gave 0 Points

New Comment- This song was not THAT popular when the song was entered, but now its huge and i hear it all the time, i think i thought the song was just ok back then, now its just annoying.

Old Comment- Don't like any of their songs... next! Heard this in some commercial i think. It's just like no, sis bye!

Change- Rating Increased

24) JoJo- Originally Gave 3 Points

New Comment- JoJo has had way better, this is just painly generic, not good :/

Old Comment- Its a pretty standard pop song, nothing special, but i was not that bored, just decent, middle of the road

Change- Rating Decreased

25) Faouzia- Originally Gave 7 Points

New Comment- Its pretty good its quite meh for the most part but I LOVE the part at 1:36 which only lasts for a few secs, decent though overall

Old Comment- Above average, nice!

Change- Rating Decreased

26) Carpark North- Originally Gave 5 Points

New Comment- Hmm i like the girl but the guy can go. The songs not bad, but eh not for me.

Old Comment- CPP4- Like Number 9 but their is a female in here so i like it more :P It's not too much rock where its off putting, their's a lot of pop in here so i enjoy this! Pretty good entry!

Change- Rating Decreased

27) Ida Maria- Originally Gave 10 Points

New Comment- I was OBSESSED with the song back in 2018, did not really come back to it after the esc season so it was a nice treat hearing it again after a while, i love this song a lot even with the silly lyrics :p

Old Comment- Stop sending some of my fav national selection songs ahh lol :P Eurovision is my life, so i def have a bias, but i love this so much

Change- Rating Decreased

28) Mikolas Josef- Originally Gave 0 Points

New Comment- https://media.giphy.com/media/kZD8cN1MycfKw/giphy.gif

Old Comment- Heard this before, did not like it. still don't. He seems like a douche in this video tbh. Just don't like it...

Change- Rating Decreased
1918 days 2 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
1. Mimoza - This is a really cute opener and I think it's good.
2. Ava Max - Due to the lack of "good" pop music, this gets a pass? I think Ava Max is a total fad but this song obviously is formulaic and catchy.
3. Demi Lovato - A failed attempt at a ballad, but still a great meaning. I am team Demi!
4. Jenifer - This just doesn't really do it for me on any level
5. - The Faim - This song is ok, I just don't like this genre
6. - K/DA - I am still shocked this song didn't get bigger. I really do love this song.
7. Sultan + Shepard - I wish the chorus just went slightly harder. Beyond that it's a solid entry.
8. - Cupcakke - Cupcakke is such a unique and talented artist, and I think she should be taken seriously. This song showcases her rap and songwriting ability in such a creative way!!
9. Emeli Sande - She is so talented and her vocals really help this song carry it over the edge.
10. Within Temptation - I don't like this style of music so this doesn't really appeal to me.
11. VIOLINA - This is a cute little bop! Again I don't really like the spoken word parts but it's still cute.
12. R3HAB X THROLIFE - Olivia Holt is a very talented artist, but this song doesn't really do her justice.
13. Frenship - This is a generic yet solid song. Not my favorite but it isn't bad.
14. Grace Carter - A GREAT vocalist, reminds me of Sia almost. Great ballad
15. Gabrielle - This sounds like it belongs in 2013, not 2018. sorryyy
16. Delia - Idk this just isn't my cup of tea
17. Dua Lipa - This isn't even in my top half of my songs from her debut album. Sorry miss doo la peep.
18. Sara J o - im sorry but this is really bad hahah
19. Black Honey - this is ok, nothing too special
20. Lauren Aquilina - a super rough cut on a not so special song
21. Che'Nelle - mm I feel like this wouldnt get points in the other Sf but in this one, absolutely!
22. The Driver Era - A pretty solid song
23. Panic! At The Disco - this song is so overhyped and very mediocre
24. JoJo - I love this girl, her vocals and this song!!! THat's why I submitted it
25. Faouzia - i don't know if I really enjoy this but it's not bad
26. Carpark NOrth - i honestly forgot I was listening to this song until it was over
27. Ida Maria - hahaahahaha loved this song from the NF's
28. Mikolas Josef - it's pretty ok, nothing too special
1917 days 21 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) Mimoza- This is a proper bop and I love her voice it just suits the song very well. This doesn't go off too much but it is a fun song
02) Ava Max- This song kinda grew on me even more when it started playing on the radio a queen
03) Demi Lovato- Ok I'm sorry I am not listening to this as I have been very sensitive lately. But I remember the song being very emotional and Demi sings it so its powerfull.
04) Jenifer- This one has a bit too alternative of a instrumental for me
05) The Faim- This bibbles song is much weaker here but it is still alright. The chorus is pretty nice, the verses are kind of ok
06) K/DA- Iconic energetic song, I love this, the pre chorus specially is LIT
07) Sultan + Shepard- This is good, her voice is very unique and it builds well for the first minute or so. For the rest I would have liked to see more vocal variation but it is still nice
08) CupcakKe- ...Wow.
09) Emeli Sande- This is all about vocal cuz the song content is very bleh. Its ok.
10) Within Temptation- I dont like their voice in the chorus it seems off and weak. The verses are ok, I didnt hate them
11) VIOLINA- ESTAS SON CHICAS, VIOLINA AND EMILY J, VAMOS
12) R3HAB x THRDL!FE- This is quite my style tho I feel like her voice has a weird effect to it which I am not sold over.
13) Frenship- This is really good but it took my Violina win :S I have a personal vendetta with this one, I'll try to put it aside.
14) Grace Carter- This is so fucking beautiful. I feel like I like the lyrics more then music itself cuz the music is pretty basic and doesn't go anywhere but idk. This one touched my sensitive heart.
15) Gabrielle- I dont know how I felt about this but the verses are a blur and her voice is weak so yeah
16) Delia- This seems a bit too abrupt for me as in the instrumental should be a bit smoother
17) Dua Lipa- This isn't what I am used to by Dua Lipa and is significantly not as good as her other stuff. Its ok I just dont think Dua Lipa is the best at ballads
18) Sara Jo- She sounds mad ya'll
19) Black Honey- Not my style but I quite like her voice
20) Lauren Aquilina- snooze
21) Che'Nelle- This has a James Bond feel to it and I like it, it kind of drags and is not nearly as good as Fierce but I like it!
22) The Driver Era- Eeeeh we have seen better Patrick entries not win to be honest, this isn't really my style
23) Panic! At The Disco- Ok I swear I have heard this in some show or programme or something but I can't put my finger on it. i really like it
24) JoJo- This is the cheapest of JoJos music but I cant help to love it. Honestly she does no wrong for me
25) Faouzia- This girl has such an amazing voice holy shit... And this song showcases it amazingly
26) Carpark North- I like the verses but I find the chorus kind of meh
27) Ida Maria- Me at this... the level of unprofessionalism...
28) Mikolas Josef- The gays won on this one. This song kinda off grew for me but I still find it a bop and I still find Mikolas hot as shit
1917 days 21 hours ago
Alexito
1. Mimoza - This is such a BOP, generic pop yes, but give us what we want!
2. Ava Max - Don't know why this is kinda addictive which it surprises me cause I like it less than My Way.
3. Demi Lovato - It's cool, it's nice, it's beautiful, but I don't see it competitive enough.
4. Jenifer - Quite surprised with this, I really liked but I find it a bit outdated.
5. The Faim - The good thing about being in the last 2 editions of the year is that I don't know most of the songs and I can find out BOPs like this. LOVE IT!
6. K/DA - K-Pop girls pretending to be bad girls? Next
7. Sulta + Shepard - That's quality girl!! Loving Shepard already!
8. Cupcakke - Are you f*cking serious? This was entered?? Disgusting!
9. Emeli Sande - The worst thing about this song is that I've listened to it so many times, so the surprise factor is not longer there.
10. Within Temptation - YAAAAS!! Love this kind of rock songs!! Rock it gurl!
11. Violina - Do I have to comment this again?? We should move forward and forget this entry forever :P
12. R3hab x THRDL!FE - I'm not a big fan of electronic music, but I enjoyed this one a lot. She has an amazing voice imo.
13. Frenship -  Amazing song and amazing winner! What can I add to this wonderful entry?
14. Grace Carter - LOL I thought Grace Carter was white and blonde... Anyway, pretty solid entry and potential winner.
15. Gabrielle - Generic pop song imo, not bad at all but it's a bit forgettable.
16. Delia - Ok I must admit it's good, but i'm too tired of it, sorry.
17. Dua Lipa - LOL This is one of the few songs from her that I really like!!
18. Sara Jo - I don't get the hype with this song... Too much noise for me. She screams too much.
19. Black Honey - Verses are better than the chorus, I wouldn't say it's a bad song but it could be better.
20. Lauren Aquilina - Too calm for me I guess, don't get me wrong I usually like this kind of music, it's just not the right song though.
21. Che'Nelle - I gave it a first listen and I didn't enjoy it so much but with a second listen improved quite a lot.
22. The Driver Era - This is f*cking amazing! A little bit repetitive though but still amazing.
23. Panic! At The Disco - Already in love <3 I used to listen to PATD some years ago but I know now they're still making good music.
24. JoJo - Not a bad song but it sounds like a Melfest reject.
25. Faouzia - I don't like her voice here, she sounds like a Balkan old singer... except at some parts... I don't know what to think it's a bit weird.
26. Carpark North - In a first impression I didn't like his voice but finally I got goosebumps! I LOVE IT!
27. Ida Maria - Sounds too childish and too simple... Didn't like it at all.
28. Mikolas Josef - The worst thing is I've listened to this so many times that I got bored of it! Nice song though.
1917 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Mimoza- good start don’t remember this but I enjoyed
02) Ava Max - legit one of the best songs of the year
03) Demi Lovato -ironic cod drugs but I like the change of pace
04) Jenifer - feel this will get lost
05) The Faim - not my genre but I really liked this lol
06) K/DA - this is just meh kpop
07) Sultan + Shepard - I like this more than I did but idk if it’s my fav
08) CupcakKe - icon of our times
09) Emeli Sande - cute ballad hope it goes through wink wink
10) Within Temptation -pop rock? See the faim I like this too
11) VIOLINA - surprising too buggegum pop for me
12) R3HAB x THRDL!FE - never been the biggest fan of rehab
13) Frenship - I think their other one is better than this sorey
14) Grace Carter - I like this but odds are I forget about it when giving points
15) Gabrielle -meh it’s alright but it’s nothing I remember from its og
16) Delia - cat music delivers but this is a bit bland for this sf
17) Dua Lipa -????this song really? A boot
18) Sara Jo yeah sorry I didn’t like this
19) Black Honey this is too lounge for me so it’s a boot
20) Lauren Aquilina - this doesn’t have the instant appeal her voice is drowned out
21) Che'Nelle - she should be drf because she’s an icon. Prefer fierece tho
22) The Driver Era - one of the more memorable tsc entries this year toot
23) Panic! At The Disco - again I love this
24) JoJo - I played this like 1000 times last year we stan jojo
25) Faouzia I get circus vibes this will benefit from draw
26) Carpark North - this was good in parts just not the whole way through
27) Ida Maria - bye
28) Mikolas Josef - good follow up single toot!
1917 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Mimoza - Ranked: 50. I remember first thinking that this was going to be really trashy, but I ended up enjoying it and bopping along. Great song. When is Kosovo making their Eurovision debut so Mimoza can make her appearance?
02) Ava Max - Ranked: 64. I'm shocked that this passed 100 million views lol. I hear this song everywhere now, and the gays are thoroughly into it since it started getting airplay in America. I'm a little less excited by it now, but I still enjoy it.
03) Demi Lovato - Unranked. Oh hey, Demi. I like Demi's music but this one's not for me.
04) Jenifer - Unranked. It's pretty, but very middle of the road.
05) The Faim - Ranked: 63. So happy that bibbles decided to submit the two songs of hers that I ranked!! I love this, and I'd probably rank it higher now.
06) K/DA - Ranked: 131. Still feeling guilty that my low score for this allowed Smith & Thell to win with their white, heterosexual entry. I'd give this more points today, and I'd even rank it higher. It's a bop.
07) Sultan + Shepard - Ranked: 60. This is so powerful. All-around a solid entry, and worthy winner.
08) CupcakKe - Ranked: 112. Iconic lyrics, with a great beat to accompany them. A bop.
09) Emeli Sande - Unranked. I like Emeli but this doesn't do it for me. It feels too drawn out and nothing about it apart from Emeli's voice grabs me.
10) Within Temptation - Ranked: 127. Awesome track. The instrumental is absolutely fab.
11) VIOLINA - Ranked: 101. The history behind this song might be more iconic than the actual song at this point. But still, I never don't bop when this is on.
12) R3HAB x THRDL!FE - Ranked: 154. It's quite generic, but really enjoyable <3 The drop is a bit of a let down, but Olivia's verses are great.
13) Frenship - Unranked. I remember being surprised that this won, but it sounds far better on a second listen. This was definitely a phase for TSC featuring both this and Smith & Thell winning.
14) Grace Carter - Ranked: 11. This is quite possibly one of the greatest things to ever be recorded. An incredibly unique and soulful ballad. What a serve!
15) Gabrielle - Ranked: 29. Is this what drugs feel like? One word for this: epic.
16) Delia - Ranked: 136. Sexy voice, great beat. I can only deal with a song like this in doses but it's been a while since I've heard it, so I'm into it all over again.
17) Dua Lipa - Ranked: 200. It's quite the departure for Dua, but it's a nice ballad.
18) Sara Jo - Unranked. Despite being entered recently, I had forgotten about this, and wow... what a serve. This is actually good. The chorus is a high point especially.
19) Black Honey - Ranked: 164. This is totally unique and rather innovative. I remember enjoying this a lot when I first heard it. Should have ranked it higher tbh!
20) Lauren Aquilina - Unranked. Stunning voice, and it's a rather interesting production. It reminds me of Romania's Eurovision 2018 entry in a lot of ways since it takes quite a while to pick up, but I was kinda into it once it did. Not bad.
21) Che'Nelle - Unranked. Quite a solid entry, but a bit predictable as well.
22) The Driver Era - A great bop. Thanks Felix!
23) Panic! At The Disco - Ranked: 25. It's super fun, and highly infectious. I haven't grown tired of it at all.
24) JoJo - Ranked: 179. A nice, breezy bop. JoJo is great.
25) Faouzia - Ranked: 52. This was a big grower following its win. It holds up well since it's such an interesting listen. A bit of a dark horse I think.
26) Carpark North - Ranked: 99. I've found myself listening to this a lot lately, so I'd probably rank it higher today. The song is a great build but the chorus completely snaps.
27) Ida Maria - Unranked. This irritates me after a few listens but for the lol's I stan.
28) Mikolas Josef - Ranked: 8. That's my dad.
1917 days 14 hours ago
Josh742
- [ ] 1) Mimoza- idk thiiiis was very glee but i like the happiiiness
02) Ava Max- love thiiiis, almost submitted it myself. very cAtchy & great messaGe
03) Demi Lovato- really beating the dead horse now, keeep a journal demiiiii
04) Jenifer- this was a French blur. faded into the background and never ReEmErged
05) The Faim- a Summer Anthem. I wasn't big on the chanting but hiiis Voice is just fine
06) K/DA- crazy annoyIng Chaos
07) Sultan + Shepard- gets stuck in the Head but Literally no Substance
08) CupcakKe- loool Made me need Jesus
09) Emeli Sande- f1nally someth1ng WholeSome
10) Within Temptation- too much Screaming her voice is fine but the Loud Demonic Yelling is pure Satan
11) VIOLINA- love the Energy in thiiiis
12) R3HAB x THRDL!FE- she got Drowned and diluted by DJ Production
13) Frenship- Mountaineer Charms enchanted. Good voice and Nice weird noises
14) Grace Carter- Beautiful Voice, decent song, someth1ng missing
15) Gabrielle- don't think I was in this TSC. S0ng Really 3xPl0des!!!!! L0ve the 3nergy
16) Delia- Such Strength + Confidence but chorus Lost me
17) Dua Lipa- Voice drags and Lyrics offer little
18) Sara Jo- 3rotic Power. Not sold on The Voice but nice Atmosphere
19) Black Honey- I remember not Loving this before But Now I'm Ready for it!!! Voice has a lovely Quality to it and the Production isn't overbearing
20) Lauren Aquilina- soooooothing and it subtle Expl0des
21) Che'Nelle- Slow Start  but builds to Something Powerful. Not something I'd listen to again though
22) The Driver Era- One of my fav TSC submissions last year. I listen to this SooooooOoo much!!! Raw power, vulnerability + Sexy Voice
23) Panic! At The Disco- Big Nope this song Gets Stuck in the Head and I want it out because it hurts lol
24) JoJo- Oh I miss JoJo GetOut!! This tried to pop but fell flat. I blame Production
25) Faouzia- not sure if I liked this B4 but I Dig it n0w. Optimistic though it doesn't build up to much I don't mind because it is Enough and More
26) Carpark North- yay a duet!!! Non impact song. I will forget it in a min
27) Ida Maria- love Ida!!! Her screaming voice is lovely and powerFull. Not her Best but still Love it
28) Mikolas Josef- Oh I was Expecting That Eurovision Song. Let's see how this CompAres..... Well he's no Justin Bieber. It's ok
1917 days 14 hours ago
NicoleF
Using Eoin's method again and everytime in the future. Stan that icon and this method makes ranking so much more fun and easy!

01) Mimoza - TOOT - It was okay. Good enough for a TOOT but probably not gonna get a score from me.

-

02) Ava Max - SHOOT - The bop of the century! The song is in the high 30s on Billboard now and I'm praying it cracks top 10. In all realness, it's kind of a generic bop but I love it so much!

-

03) Demi Lovato - SHOOT - I'm so bias but whenever I'm sad or or depressed, I listen to this song and it just feels right. It's a mood of a song and it just always tears my heartstrings. Not my favorite Demi song (NIghtingale, Warrior, Skyscraper, and Stone Cold all bops...I'm a ballad person) but I love it's importance to her career.

-

04) Jenifer - BOOT - Ew...it just is weird and boring oop.

-

05) The Faim - BOOT - The chorus ruined it for me. Liked the verses a little but it wasn't enough to overcome that chorus.

-

06) K/DA - BOOT - #SilenceKPop

-

07) Sultan + Shepard - SHOOT - My favorite so far! It just took me on a feel-good journey! Loved it!

-

08) CupcakKe - MEGA BOOT - Imagine submitting this poor excuse of an artist as your semi-final...it was trash just like her.

-

09) Emeli Sande - TOOT - Find me a bad Emeli Sande song...I'm waiting.

-

10) Within Temptation - BOOT - I love intensity but...this is pushing the borderline for too much. I felt overwhelmed in a bad way while listening.

-

11) VIOLINA - TOOT - The first song on this list that received a score from me on TSC (joined like the last two weeks so eek). I remember this being robbed(?) in the TSC even though I think the song that won was one I ranked above it. Hopefully it won't be robbed of finals this time! Rooting it on!

-

12) R3HAB x THRDL!FE - BOOT - Mother Olivia Holt deserves so much better than this shit song.

-

13) Frenship - BOOT - I know I TOOT'd this the first time but it didn't age well plus it was an average TSC at the time. Sorry! :(

-

14) Grace Carter - TOOT - This is a minor toot tbh. I agree with Eoin with the build thing which was disappointing but I was still captured by the song while waiting for the build to lead to something so it deserves some goodness.

-

15) Gabrielle - BOOT - It's not cause it was a different language....it's cause it sucked.

-

16) Delia - TOOT - I enjoyed it. It's very vanilla and, if it gets points from me, it'll be very little, but it accomplishes what it sets out to do and it was a nice little tune.

-

17) Dua Lipa - BOOT - Dua Lipa is an artist that is very hit or miss from me. She's either on a song that ends up being top 10 for the year for me or ends up being a song I never want to hear again/never care for. This was the latter.

-

18) Sara Jo - BOOT - Too weird and experimental for me.

-

19) Black Honey - TOOT - Solid, okay, average, weird but somewhat like it. Very middle of the road.

-

20) Lauren Aquilina - BOOT - I fell asleep...

-

21) Che'Nelle - BOOT - I fell asleep x2...

-

22) The Driver Era - SHOOT - Take notes ladies. THIS is an E.N.T.R.Y. with all caps! A pleasant, great surprise that lightened my day! Adding to my playlist!

-

23) Panic! At The Disco - TOOT - Honestly it's one of the few songs that still is a banger even though it got overplayed to death. Out of their hits from this past year, I prefer Say Amen more but this is an enjoyable bop and a half (bop.5).

-

24) JoJo - TOOT - Not the best but even in a "Best Of...", JoJo will never not get a TOOT from me. Vocal legend and queen!
-

25) Faouzia - TOOT - Lemme say I'm so happy with the path this TSC is now going. After starting to snooze off, I'm pleasantly delighted with this recent streak of great songs!

-

26) Carpark North - BOOT - It got a score from me last time (first TSC) solely cause of Mother, Queen, Goddess Sandra. Sandra won't be enough this time sadly! :(

-

27) Ida Maria - BOOT - And we're back to horrible songs somehow being considered for Best Of...

-

28) Mikolas Josef - SHOOT - I may be overrating the shoot but after what looked like to be a dour end of this TSC Best Of Pt 2, I was shooketh to the core at this blowing the last couple songs out of the water and being a really bombass song!
1917 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
Chenelle save me
1917 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
Hello.
1917 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
this semi-final is redemption for alicia and I

Panic and Driver Era WILL qualify
1917 days 12 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
YES they should I agreE Pat!
1917 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
And me
1917 days 12 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
And The Faim should for Bibs as she lost her WINNER
1917 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
redemption for eoin as well w/ sultan + shepard

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!