This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 338 Final

Topic » TSC 338 Final

1984 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
20) Christina Milian - 'AM to PM'
1984 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
21) Robyn and Kleerup - 'With Every Heartbeat'
1984 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
22) Gabriella Cilmi - 'Sweet About Me'
1984 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
All 22 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then send your votes to me!

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favourite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The votes are due on Sunday at 1 PM EST/6 PM BST, which is when the results show will be hosted.

Good luck all!
1984 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
I was at work!!
1984 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Noah and the Whale – The tune is oh so memorable and really joyful in putting a smile on my face but the vocalist isn’t the style I would like it to be but it doesn’t matter with how wonderful the tune is
02) The Cheeky Girls – This is soooo cheesy and it can be considered catchy but on the other hand it is also annoying from their voices to the non stop beat that never ends
03) James Blunt – I like the calmness this brings and the guitar really helps to give it that nice rhythm and the emotion in his voice is just right for a beautiful song like this
04) Swollen Members – Nope the music has ruined the mood and it just sounds like someone farting and the male rapper is doing nothing and while the female vocalist was good, it was just worthless in the end
05) Junior Senior – Dam this just gives that good feel energy and I love the catchiness that actually does make me want to move my body and it is such a classic that would never get old
06) Natasha Bedingfield – This is trying to give a nice charm but I don’t feel it and it is down to the music being not good and her vocals not giving that edge to make it different and it was all annoying
07) The All-American Rejects – I’m sorry but I don’t like it from the music being all over the place and the singer not giving energy and it all becomes very forgettable
08) Rush – The only thing that is redeeming is the music that is very good to listen but the singer does not do it for me and that is a setback I can’t take
09) Vanessa Carlton – Yes it’s this song and boy it brings back memories and it’s oh so cheerful and who can forget the music which makes it stand out and it’s catchy chorus make this worthy of being a hit
10) Cassie – Now this is just lazy from the typical music that boils my head in fury and the slurring singing is not helping the case and on a whole is something I won’t want to hear again
11) Kelly Clarkson – You go girl and what I love is the build up and then bam she gives us those power vocals and it is fantastic at the way the song was portrayed and I can’t go on without listening to this
12) Gnarls Barkley – Yeah I enjoy the vocals that showcase his unique voice but would I listen to this again, no since there is nothing else that would attract me back to it
13) The Rasmus – I get it is trying to be edgy and all that but it flops from the music being lacklustre to the singer getting on my nerves 
14) Rihanna – She is just as good hear than she has ever been and I understand that this is a banger and I’m not complaining with that catchy hook
15) Ciara – Yeah I’m skipping this with the music being too basic and the vocalist is very annoying and this song as a whole is super annoying with the different noises and I’m begging for it to stop
16) M.I.A. – Okay I want to say the music is not original and I don’t enjoy the style she uses her voice and it is a hit and a miss for me
17) t.A.T.u – The only good song they released and the chorus is where it becomes such a banger and also very memorable but the verses is where it is lacking
18) Laura Pausini – You know what, I like their voices together with it sounding genuine and oh so cute as well and it is a good little charming song
19) Nelly Furtado – The male rapper ruined the vibe but the song was already garbage with the way the singer is singing and this is not good music with it only being good at making my ears bleed
20) Christina Milian – Please can the music shut up for a second with how it so goddam annoying and the singer isn’t helping either and it’s something that no one will request for
21) Robyn and Kleerup – Yes Yes Yes it is a dance anthem I am living for and I find her vocals to be perfect here and the music works like a charm and no one can dislike this
22) Gabriella Cilmi – Okay the instrumental gives that nice charm and I do like the vocals and a problem is that it takes it time to get going and the tune is very good if I didn’t mention it before
1984 days 5 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Noah and the Whale - Well I had not heard this one before but it's rather shocking to me that this this managed to chart at #7 of the UK Billboard. Granted it originally flopped but than got re-released. It sounds childish to me, nothing I would ever listen to again or wish to hear on the radio.

02) The Cheeky Girls - And we continue with the childish sounding music. Are they saying Stinky girls and boys…lol This started promising with the beat but then the lyrics started and this was just dumb and obnoxious rather than fun. Hard to believe this charted at #2 on the UK billboard. Again not something I wish to hear on the radio.

03) James Blunt - Next up is my #1 most hated One Hit Wonder. It did well on my Battle of the One Hit Wonders thus people like lame cheesy music but I absolutely hate this song with every bone of my body. It hit #1 in both US and UK This is one of those songs I change radio stations when it comes on.

04) Swollen Members - Easily one of my Top 5 songs with Nelly Furtado singing. I remember these guys being big here in the 2000's though this never charted I remember this hitting #1 on Much Music countdown. It aged well and it's still a bop.

05) Junior Senior - This made my top 20 animated Music Video list so I do have some love for it, this also aged well and for some reason makes me think of Michael Jackson. Still a bop.

06) Natasha Bedingfield - Top 10 on both UK and US Billboard as the week continues with the most played song of 2006. It aged well and is still a bop.
1984 days 5 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Noah and the Whale - It's not a bad folksy song, but I already know there's so many things in this running order that are just going to devour this. Cute next to gorgeous, gorgeous is going to devour cute.
02) The Cheeky Girls - Unsure if I want to end it all or dance. Or dance while ending it all.
03) James Blunt - I.hate.this.song.so.much.
04) Swollen Members - Likely gonna be hard for a MALE hip-hop entry to get any traction here, but ~I~ like it.
05) Junior Senior - An infectious lil song. Definitely not something I was expecting to see here -- good choice.
06) Natasha Bedingfield - This obviously goes off in the whitest way possible.
07) The All-American Rejects - Not really my cuppa bowla.
08) Rush - See directly above, but even moreso not my thing.
09) Vanessa Carlton - I considered submitting this because white people GO OFF to this, but I figured it wasn't ~me~ enough. Regardless, it's good.
10) Cassie - *grinds my chair slowly but with much force*
11) Kelly Clarkson - Not my favorite Kelly, but it's still good. Sing it, Kelly. SANG IT.
12) Gnarls Barkley - Remember when CeeLo wasn't known as disgusting? I miss it. Anyway, great song.
13) The Rasmus - See comments for #7 and #8. Not my thing, and doesn't do anything special to buck that trend.
14) Rihanna - I *liked* this song before Tati and Alyssa, but that definitely raised the like to love. I'm so gay.
15) Ciara - YIKES. There are like 4 or so songs battling it out for my 12, and this is definitely one of them (with more to come).
16) M.I.A. - Like, honestly, the first thing I think of when I see this now is Conza's cracked cover of this in Tengaged Idol. Not my favorite M.I.A, but it's good.
17) t.A.T.u - We stan fake lesbians. Why are there so many songs that I want to give points to?
18) Laura Pausini - Think this might have some trouble in a contest stacked with hits that most of us know. Not to mention, it has James Blunt, who I want to kick in the shins.
19) Nelly Furtado - I've been waiting all contest for some Timbaland. You didn't let me down. <3
20) Christina Milian - Probably should have known my ass was gay when I used to genuinely fan-girl when this would come on the radio on the middle school bus (yeah, I'm old, deal with it).
21) Robyn and Kleerup - I mean, it's FINE. Don't think it can stand up with some of the heavy hitters.
22) Gabriella Cilmi - Think this could be a dark horse here. Great way to close it.
1984 days 5 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
There's like 14 songs I definitely wanted to give points to. NOT CUTE. Sorry to those that I'm about to sacrifice.
1984 days 4 hours ago
PoohSnap
I grew up on 2000s music, so I’m hyped for this lineup even though lots of them are super basic!! I don’t really LIKE 2000s music that much, but there’s still so much nostalgia.

1. Noah and the Whale- LOVELY vibes. It makes me feel so nostalgic and the lyrics say so much despite their simplicity.
2. The Cheeky Girls- The voices sound robotic. I think the song would be way better without all the autotune/metallic noises. Really, it just sounded like noise.
3. James Blunt- He has a super distinctive, unique voice. This is classic 2000s and I think this is a downright good, sentimental song.
4. Swollen Members- I agree with another viewer that the background has a “fart” sound LMAO. The Nelly parts grew on me but I don’t like the rapper at all. Generic 2000s.
5. Junior Senior- This song makes me immediately think of White Chicks!! I like it as a dance beat or an easy listening bop.
6. Natasha Bedingfield- I grew up listening to this on my MP3 player on repeat. Now, it sounds a bit dated, but it’s another classic 2000s bop and the tune is pretty iconic; there’s nothing else like it.
7. The All-American Rejects- ANOTHER super memorable one. I remember singing this on Karaoke Revolution on the Wii! Like most 2000s radio songs, this one isn’t super deep or lyrically interesting but it’s a BOP for sure.
8. Rush- Positive—this is one of the few on this list to not sound “dated.” It did kind of hit a plateau early on, though, and I felt that it lacked variation in sound.
9. Vanessa Carlton- You go, girl! Take off with that piano! Iconic, classic 2000s. Dated. Another homage to White Chicks! And actually this is really sweet song, again, makes me sooooo nostalgic!
10. Cassie- Calming and catchy, but it also puts me to sleep. I literally started falling asleep listen to this.
11. Kelly Clarkson- YES! YES! YES! This was the first pop song I EVER listened to when I was 7 years old and it turned me into the music connoisseur that I am today. This is not just a classic, it’s one of the best songs of all time! KELLY at her ABSOLUTE BEST!
12. Gnarls Barkley- The beat and tune is electrifying and soothing. It doesn’t really stand out in comparison to the other entries, though.
13. The Rasmus- I actually really like the singer’s raspy voice. This is very “2000s movie band concert.” Super angsty though.
14. Rihanna- These song choices just get better and better! This is my favorite Rihanna song, and I listened to this all the time back in the day. It’s badass and I love the electric guitar in this—not like her usual stuff. Litty.
15. Ciara- I’d dance to this at a party. Another very 2000s song. Catchiness is what it has going for it but it kind of gave me a headache.
16. M.I.A.- I love love love love this. It’s boppy and the tune is super original and this is not dated at all. The “bang bang” sound adds an awesome element to it! One of the highest quality songs on this list.
17. t.A.T.u- I’m loving this one too! It’s another “throwback but not dated/simple basic beats” like most of these. High qual. The only complaint I have is that it’s a little too angsty.
18. Laura Pausini- Airy and it compares to lots of what I’d expect from 2000s radio. A solid “eh…”
19. Nelly Furtado- The second appearance of Nelly tonight. This is definitely the better song, and it’s one that I love getting down to. The verses are kind of typical but the chorus is dope.
20. Christina Milian- Typical 2000s but it doesn’t really offer anything super original. The singer is trying too hard.
21. Robyn and Kleerup- I like her voice. I like the general tune. I like how weird it kind of is lol?? But I don’t like the robotic-fusion beats. When the strings come in at the end is when the song is at its best.
22. Gabriella Cilmi- She has a killer voice and I like the rootsy, rock vibe. Her accent is pretty neat too!
1984 days 2 hours ago
Arris
01. I felt that it was really strange but for whatever reason I really enjoyed it. The melody was so uplifting and innocent.
02. This isn't music. This is bunch of annoying noises thrown together and mixed with moaning and autotune. Tragedy.
03. Beautiful classic. I will always love this track.
04. I can already tell people will hate it because there's a guy and his rapping. I actually kinda liked it. Not great , but decent. The rap is nice and Nelly's hook is quite addicting.
05. This was good and I actually believe that Bruno Mars copied them. Pretty uplifting track and has a groove.
06. I just loooove this track. Such a classic. I miss Natasha :(
07. I really liked the melody. Brings me back few years. Good entry.
08. Sorry. This just wasn't for me. Not only it's just not my type of music, but also fares bland next to all the classics.
09. This is also beautiful and another classic. Nice listen.
10. The beat is really sexy. It still bops and gets played at clubs sometimes. I thought her career would be bigger after this.
11. Another iconic bop!!! I have always loved this track. Yes Kelly, yes points.
12. I've always hated this song and still do. Sorry :(
13. Yeah, this is good. A bit overrated but it's good.
14. This is all right but among Rihanna singles it's one of the least memorable and most basic imo. Good. Not very good.
15. A bop. Ciara from that period of time could go no wrong.
16. I remember it was so ground breaking when it was released. Radio refused to play it. Good track. I actually started appreciating this more as I got older.
17. It still bops hard after all these years tbh.
18. Good verses. Incredibly boring chorus.
19. Fuckin' bop. This used to be one of the songs I would listen everyday back in a day. Good times.
20. Weak beat, weak melody and vocal delivery. She had some bops over the curse of her short career but this one is too all over the place. It's one of these older songs that didn't really stand test of time and is just irritating to listen in 2018 almost 2019. I'd rather kms than listen to this on repeat.
21. Sounds nice but makes me realize how she never truly evolved as an artist. A bit samish. Sorta bop , though. I can't deny there is something magnificent about it. I liked too many songs, though so I can't promise songs.
22. Yeah this was nice, but that's it. It's really bland next to many other songs this week. Very strong chorus, tho. If only verses weren't so damn boring.
1982 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
01) Noah and the Whale - TOOT - I did enjoy it, and it's one of those songs I always hear and never know the name of it. But it is very monotone, and works best as a backing track rather than being a stand alone.

02) The Cheeky Girls - BOOT - Oh it's iconic, but still quite an obvious boot.

03) James Blunt - BOOT - Oh was decent in its time, but now its so dreary and awful it hurts.

04) Swollen Members - BOOT - I don't think I have heard this till now and I'm glad. This was just so terrible.

05) Junior Senior - TOOT - Yes, this is indeed a bop.

06) Natasha Bedingfield - TOOT - LOL YES, like you just need to scream this chorus while crying to fully understand it. Just yes bitch.

07) The All-American Rejects - BOOT - I'm going to move along from this song and give it a swift boot.

08) Rush - BOOT - One of my least favourite non-troll songs of the year, just a mess in pretty much every aspect.

09) Vanessa Carlton - TOOT - DUH DUH DUHHHH DUH DUH DUH DUH, I understand that you can't hear how I want you to hear, but yes this is also another iconic song.

10) Cassie - BOOT - Eh, it's been a high standard so far and I was lit after Vanessa and excited and this brought me down. Not a fan, oh at all.

11) Kelly Clarkson - TOOT - It is a toot, but this just is the basic Kelly choice and not the one I would have chose. Also I feel like it doesn't live up as much as some of her other stuff. But I'm just being harder on her because I wanted more when I saw the name but don't get me wrong, it is still good!

12) Gnarls Barkley - BOOT - I alwaysssss found this annoying, even when I was like 8 and it was out.

13) The Rasmus - BOOT - The only place this song belongs is in the shadows.

14) Rihanna - TOOT - Oh this is a gay anthem and I stan, like it just slays my existence. I have no words.

15) Ciara - BOOT - I like me some RnB, but this is a bit tooooo heavy for me soz.

16) M.I.A. - TOOT - Ugh, I still listen to this religiously, at least weekly, very jealous I forgot this was eligible.

17) t.A.T.u - TOOT - This is okay, very borderline for me, got a catchy chorus so I decided to toot but yeah not my fave.

18) Laura Pausini - BOOT - I didn't get this, I never got round to loving it, it had components I liked but it just never came fully together for me.

19) Nelly Furtado - TOOT - I like this, not a lot, it's something I've heard so much I'm desensitised to it, but yes it is fine.

20) Christina Milian - BOOT - Oh this was bad, really bad.

21) Robyn and Kleerup - TOOT - Oh I stan this gay icon, nice song, I'm sure it will be under rated here, but I love her sound in most songs and this is no different. Bop!

22) Gabriella Cilmi - TOOT - Her vocals are good, but the song never goes to that level I need to be slayen, but it's still...sweet!
1982 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
1. Noah and the Whale - Goodness… I have not heard this song since I was in high school… and I honestly can say I don’t miss it. It just reminds me of the pretentious band kids that could play two chords on the ukulele and be like “LOL I’M SO UNIQUE :3 xD”
2. The Cheeky Girls - I don’t know what this is... Reminds me a lot of everything that was ridiculous about the 00s.
3. James Blunt - I have never cared for this song in any capacity. And just listening to this song in full is just reminding me how lackluster this song is outside of the chorus (which is also pretty meh if I do say so myself).
4. Swollen Members - Why Nelly Furtado would agree to do this song after making so many iconic songs that aren’t Promiscuous is beyond me. This song is homophobic.
5. Junior Senior - Oh my God this would play soooooo much on my work’s OLD radio station (it finally got updated and I never have to listen to this piece of shit song anymore). I would literally hear this song every day at work though and honestly after listening to it again I 100% do not miss it.
6. Natasha Bedingfield - Go off a bit Ms. Bedingfield. 100% here for this brand of wonder bread. Not my favorite thing to come out of the 00s, but it’s still good.
7. The All-American Rejects - There were SOOOOO many bands that looked and sounded like this in the 00s. Personally, I never got into this song, and listening to it now I still really don’t think much about it.
8. Rush - Ew.
9. Vanessa Carlton - ICONIC. LEGENDARY. Wig found floating somewhere in Seoul. I absolutely loved this song in the 00s, and I still fuck with it now. I vivdly remember hearing this song on the radio on my way to elementary school all the time.
10. Cassie - Absolutely fucks with the vibe of this song, but at the end of the day there are sooooo many songs coming up that I have such fond memories about, so I’m afraid this is gonna suffer as a result/
11. Kelly Clarkson - My points for this song was REALLY going to depend on what song was choosen, as she tends to be hit or miss for me. This is a HUGE hit. One of my favorite Kelly Clarkson songs ever! Also short storytime: there was a middle school assembly I remember about alcohol and there was a video that played of a girl getting failing grades cause she kept drinking and partying with her boyfriend, but then she saw him making out with another girl and when she broke up with him the chorus to this song played and it showed her getting good grades again and graduating. It was iconic.
12. Gnarls Barkley - A classic, undeniably. Although personally I never cared for this song at all.
13. The Rasmus - Never heard of this. They look like rip off Green Day (I was also gonna add sound like, but Billy Joe Armstrong has much better vocals than him). It’s a no from me.
14. Rhianna - Unpopular opinion time: I don’t think this song is anywhere CLOSE to Rhi Rhi’s best, and the Alyssa vs Tatianna lipsync is the only reason that gays clamor over this song at the clubs. Don’t get me wrong, I still like this song, but I just think she had way better songs during this time. Why couldn’t one of her better songs have been submitted like Disturbia? Oh wait…

TSC 2: bibbles / Rihanna

15. Ciara - HELL YEAH! When this song came on in middle school this should’ve been a telltale sign I was gay. And to all the rappers who have raps after the second chorus, TAKE NOTES FROM MISSY ELLIOT. THAT IS HOW YOU INCORPORATE A RAP WITHOUT COMPROMISING THE REST OF THE SONG.
16. M.I.A. - LMAO I first heard this song at my brother’s wedding, and I was so shook at the gunshots in the chorus. Anyone else think it’s hilarious that she’s holding a huge wad of cash while at a convenience store? Like… weird flex but ok. Anyways I like this song, I’m not as crazy about it as I used to be, but it’s still a bop.
17. t.A.T.u. - I love my lesbian mommies that I looked up to in elementary school. They taught me to love whoever I wanted to, and to be my true, authentic, genuine self. I absolutely love this song.
18. Laura Pausini - Wow um okay. The 50 Motivational Quotes of the 00s.
19. Nelly Furtado - I was genuinely excited when I saw her name on the running order, cause I feel like everyone seems to forget about her and she has some iconic songs. I really don’t like this song at all. Now if this were TURN OFF THE LIGHT or I’M LIKE A BIRD, Ms. Nelly would’ve snatched my 12. Hell, I would’ve even taken messy Maneater over this.
20. Christina Milian - So, one of the first CASSETTE TAPES (you heard me right) I ever owned when I was 6 was Now That’s What I Call Music 8, and this song was on it. I should’ve known I was gay when this song and Bootylicious were my favorites from the album. This song fucking SLAPS and it’s such an underrated gem of the 00s.
21. Robyn and Kleerup - Ohhhhhhh… it’s kinda like a prelude to Dancing on my Own. Nice. I liked it, but I’m not sure how this is gonna place overall.
22. Gabriella Cilmi - Well that was underwhelming.
1982 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
01) Noah and the Whale – video unavailable, searches for another and hopes it’s the right one! video freezes at 1.28, searches for another one, hope this one works, better be worth it!! This was an advert? Very familiar, its okay!
02) The Cheeky Girls – cant stand this song!
03) James Blunt – I know he gets ridiculed, but its not that bad!
04) Swollen Members – weird name, weird lyrics, never hear of them, bits are okay, bits are awful!!
05) Junior Senior – went to a music bingo (yes it’s a thing!!) last night and this one of the songs!! Wasn’t on my bingo card though!!
06) Natasha Bedingfield – as least shes singing normal, its not too bad!
07) The All-American Rejects – quite like this one, my sort of thing!!
08) Rush – have about 11 rush albums, only band ive seen twice, once in the early 80s and again in 2013. Their early stuff is the best!
09) Vanessa Carlton – this not already been used? Was this from a film? It’s a bit cute!
10) Cassie – not my thing, lots of annoying bits, shes a bit monotone!!
11) Kelly Clarkson – this was on the radio, all the time!!!!!!
12) Gnarls Barkley – this also was played nonstop!!
13) The Rasmus – love it! Must go to finland, been to some of the other Scandinavian countries, its on my list!!
14) Rihanna – yep I won with rihanna, live with it!!
15) Ciara – theres some horrible popping noises in my ear, that’s really annoying, want to take the headphones off!!
16) M.I.A. – okay!
17) t.A.T.u – they only really had two songs, this was okay.
18) Laura Pausini – lucky james, twice in once contest!! His bits were better, its not a bad song!
19) Nelly Furtado –and nelly again!! The other song was better.  wasn’t for me, a bit bland!
20) Christina Milian – I remember this song, but I don’t remember it being this annoying. Perhaps it’s the difference between radio in the car and headphones in house!!
21) Robyn and Kleerup – it’s a bit monotonous!
22) Gabriella Cilmi – I quite like this one! I think some  people just went to the beta doc and picked a song!!
1982 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Noah and the Whale – Video was unavailable…and I had to search this up. I wish I didn’t as loads of this annoyed me. The whistling. The vocals. The tinny guitar. Not for me. :p :)

02) The Cheeky Girls – Iconic song, it may get points for literally how defining this was in the UK. This was a large part of my childhood and it still sounds so trashtastic…so well done Ryan, good choice.

03) James Blunt – This song is like marmite. You either love it or hate it. I hate it…so sorry. I like one song by him ‘wise men’ and some of his more recent stuff is cool, but this is just so bleugggghhhh.

04) Swollen Members – This was a thing? I’ve never heard this before in my life haha.  Nelly can’t save this mess haha. :p

05) Junior Senior – Another iconic song. My dad looks like Junior Senior :p Anyways I enjoyed this again. It’s not going to be one of my favourites of the show, but it’s fine. :)

06) Natasha Bedingfield – Another childhood defining song. I hate this video though, so basic…but it’s not TVC…it’s TSC. :p So this is going to be the winner tomorrow and I’m not mad about it. :p

07) The All-American Rejects – Well a plus point is that it sounds like a modern song rather than something that was recorded last decade. Lol

08) Rush – Well I hope Dallas gets his life to this, cos I didn’t. :p

09) Vanessa Carlton – Another iconic song,  honestly haven’t ever really loved it…but it’s fine haha. :p

10) Cassie  - lol at that phone. :p It deserves to be in a museum haha :p I’m not a massive fan of this song tbh, it just sounds a little disjointed. :(

11) Kelly Clarkson – Iconic song again. Actually this rivals Natasha for being my favourite song so far. I love everything about this. :D

12) Gnarls Barkley – One of my favourite songs of all time. Iconic. Pure. It hurts…but hurts in a good way. Flawless.

13) The Rasmus – Another absolutely iconic song and video. Love this. It was just so good. :p It was of the first albums I ever bought haha. :p

14) Rihanna – Love this song too. I prefer it when two iconic drag queens are stomping and dancing to it though lol :p

15) Ciara – I like this song a lot more than I should.

16) M.I.A. – I like this too. She was pretty revolutionary and not many people give it the credit that it deserves. I don’t particularly like the gun shots, but I get why they are there. :)

17) t.A.T.u – Iconic song, iconic video, iconic band. Flawless in any way. I remember watching this video in a pub when I was like 10 and being transfixed. :p

18) Laura Pausini – Thought this was going to be awful, but actually it wasn’t awful. :p I love the chorus in particular. :p :)

19) Nelly Furtado – I mean I wish Maneater was entered…I think it got 1st in Beta actually. This is also fantastic though. :p 😊 I love her relationship with Timbaland. :)

20) Christina Milian – Yet another iconic song. Pretty amazing and groovy. If you weren’t shaking your ass to this you’re a liar.

21) Robyn and Kleerup – Iconic again…I wish her new stuff sounded like this, as this is pretty much flawless.

22) Gabriella Cilmi – Love the tone to her voice. I think the song is pretty stellar…but not iconic like some or the others here lol :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!