This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 337 Final

Topic » TSC 337 Final

2006 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
02) Christine and the Queens - Nice voice, but not enough to REALLY carry a boring song. I'll wait until the chorus to fully decide if I truly consider this boring. Unfortunately, I do.
2006 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) Backstreet Boys - 'Chances'

Backstreet Boys (apparently often abbreviated to BSB, but when, where, and by whom?) are an American vocal group, who rose to fame in the late 1990s. It turns out that they're still making music, and it's taken them 20 years to make their TSC debut, but here they are with "Chances".
2006 days 21 hours ago
Arris
02. I liked it. It was very chill and like calming sounding. The tune had very nice atmosphere.
2006 days 21 hours ago
Alexito
2. Christine and The Queens: She's here again, I didn't like her in the French national finals of ESCT. I didn't like here either, too insubstantial, it lacks of something.
2006 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
whoever sent Sandra Lyng should have sent Moonlight which I once did last year before Rick decided to judge me, causing me to switch my entry ^_^
2006 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
02) Christine and the Queens - '5 dollars' Yeah, I'll forget this rapidly. It was ok, but I'll still forget it.
2006 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) Kygo - 'Happy Now (ft. Sandro Cavazza)'

Kygo is a Norwegian DJ, record producer and songwriter, who has previously appeared in seven times - winning once back in TSC 196. Here, he is joined by Swedish singer and songwriter Sandro Cavazza on "Happy Now".
2006 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
03) Backstreet Boys - NSYNC > BSB, and that's just the truth, TOLISKALKAS. It's pleasant. Definitely grew on me as it went on.
2006 days 21 hours ago
Arris
03. Bunch of 50 year olds making music for teens. So cool! Okay I kid it's not bad. It's quite cheesy but catchy enough. It was aight.
2006 days 21 hours ago
Alexito
3. Backstreet Boys: I'm feeling old! Even though I don't usually listen to them in recent years, they have good stuff and I really like this one, however they have better songs.
2006 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
03) Backstreet Boys - 'Chances' Best so far by miles away. It doesn't say too much but it was quite acceptable. Not impressive though.
2006 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Nicole Westbrook - 'It's Thanksgiving'

Nicole Westbrook is an American YouTube star. She'll be making her TSC debut with the song she's best known for - "It's Thanksgiving". Festive!
2006 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
04) Kygo - WHERE IS THE PLINK, KYGO? I hate repeating comments back to back, but it's pleasant. Wasn't joking that I wanted more typical plinky Kygo production.
2006 days 21 hours ago
Arris
04. Super pleseant and melodic listen. I really liked the beat it wasn't in your face, but sort of calm. The vocals were very inoffensive and nice.
2006 days 21 hours ago
Alexito
4. Kygo: Sounds like a Melfest reject. Average song, I don't dislike it though.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!