This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 325 Final

Topic » TSC 325 Final

2072 days 23 hours ago
DallasAndrew
04) Christina Perri - 'Human' This is another category for sure, I didn't expect it to be eligible. But I guess there are pretty many famous songs that are. One of my favourites songs of that period, I can't say it stayed as memorable as I would have expected that times, but it gives a great impact at listening to it, it's a solid entry.
2072 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) Christina Perri - If this wasn't a brilliant song I'd be mad. Respect for finding out it's eligible I guess? Congrats on the points.
2072 days 23 hours ago
onemanarmy
04) Christina Perri - Yawn..I'm evn more bored than when listening to the last track, chorus is alright at least.
2072 days 23 hours ago
AlanDuncan
04) Christina Perri - LMAO at this BYE. I mean the chrous is stella and bridge build but the verses fall flat. should stay in my top 10 though
2072 days 23 hours ago
Arris
05. lmfao what's with this contest being so basic ? it's unusual for TSC. Can't say I don't enjoy it but... this one is really basic as hell. Sounds like a random track played on a random club when you're drunk af
2072 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) Kylie Minogue - 'A Lifetime To Repair'
2072 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
05) Jeffree Star - I like Jeffree, but this is bad.
2072 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Jeffree Star - That drop is horrific. Rest of it is bad too. Went on way too long. No thanks.
2072 days 23 hours ago
DallasAndrew
05) Jeffree Star - 'Love To My Cobain' It sounds like some 2000's trash. It has some good parts, but the chorus is ruining it. It's also too long.
2072 days 23 hours ago
onemanarmy
05) Jeffree Star - Not a great singer but I'm more entertained by this than the previous 2 songs
2072 days 23 hours ago
AlanDuncan
05) Jeffree Star - yeah this is a no for me. i hope millie bobbie brown kills him
2072 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Kylie Minogue - You can't go wrong with any of Kylie's new songs. It's not as good as Dancing (which you all robbed let me remind you), but it's an easy listen. Will be getting points from me.
2072 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) Kylie Minogue - I should be all over this but idk... it's really, really basic. Has nothing on Dancing, but it's cute I guess.
2072 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
07) Doda - 'Not Over You'

Alt:
2072 days 23 hours ago
DallasAndrew
06) Kylie Minogue - 'A Lifetime To Repair' I guess that country is not her best and I am into country a lot. A little too childish, her voice would work, but the production is not for someone with her name.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!