This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 325 Final

Topic » TSC 325 Final

2073 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
02) Roya - I'm getting the vibe that Roya doesn't sing live. The chorus was a little whelming. I normally don't mind Maitre but he didn't add anything to this. It's a pleasant listen, but nothing spectacular.
2073 days 1 hour ago
onemanarmy
02) Roya - Not minding this one either, decent
2073 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
02) Roya - 'Fighting For 2 (feat. Maitre Gims)' Another basic one. It has some kind of a catchy rythm, but it's nothing amazing.
2073 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
02) Roya - I was really hoping for Bad which bops. Heard this in ESCT and hated it then, not much has changed. Plods along and then Maitre Gims appears and yikes. Not my thing.
2073 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
OK WHOEVER SENT THAT CECILIA KRULL SONG I HATE YOU
I LOVE THAT SONG AND WISHED I HAD SENT IT MYSELF
2073 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
04) Christina Perri - 'Human'
2073 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
03) Cecilia Krull - I'm liking the vibe of this, but I wish it went off more. The lack of chorus kills this. Missed opportunity imo.
2073 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Also if anyone watched La Casa de Papel/Money Heist tell me I am always up to chat about it
2073 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
03) Cecilia Krull - 'My Life Is Going On' It's interesting, I like the vibe but it is kept a little too simple. It's pleasant anyway.
2073 days 1 hour ago
onemanarmy
03) Cecilia Krull - Good voice but it's pretty much a snoozefest
2073 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
03) Cecilia Krull - this sucked ass and ttites
2073 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
03) Cecilia Krull - This was really confusing. A bit dull and nothingy, didn't seem to have any form of structure. Built quite nicely but the pay-off was really disappointing. Didn't care for it.
2073 days 1 hour ago
Arris
01. Very nice and plesent for ears. It's generic, that's a fact but it's still a nice and non-offensive way to open the contest.
02. Also quite generic. Is this EDM contest? Catchy but reminds me too much of Dua Lipa. Perhaps should be a little bit more original? :)
03. Interesting track but I can't decide on whether I like it or not. Some parts are good, other ones are boring.
04. This really wasn't submitted before? I'm shook. It's honestly very good. I never liked Christina Perri but I always felt this song was better than two of her hits. Great lyrics, great production and vocals!
2073 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
05) Jeffree Star - 'Love To My Cobain'
2073 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
04) Christina Perri - Congrats on digging up a hit from 2014. Iconic chorus, but the song as a whole doesn't do much for me.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!