This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 313 Final

Topic » TSC 313 Final

2159 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
1) laye - A bit of a downer to start the contest. The chorus was pleasant, but I'm not sure if I'm going to remember anything about this after 27 songs. It might get points from me depending on how the rest of the contest shapes up.
2159 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
02) Courtney Love - 'You Know My Name'
2159 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
01) Iaye – this sounds familiar, standard voice, oh she swore! Done!!
2159 days 3 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Iaye - An alright opener, nothing really stands out about it but I like her voice and not against listening to it again.
2159 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
02) Courtney Love - 'You Know My Name'
I don't exactly know what's happening here but that guitar rift sounds so similar to another song that I can't put my finger on at the moment. This was surprisingly more pleasant than I expected LMFAO. Edgic: OTT4
2159 days 3 hours ago
Arris
02) What an interesting song choice! I always strangely enjoyed Courtney Love's music. She's a very good rocker and this is a proper rock song, which might really stand out, if most of songs will be pop. I just wish it was a bit longer, less than 3 minutes is always disappointing. Bold choice !
2159 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
2) Courtney Love - Lorna, is that you? Meh, not for me. Also too much screaming toward the end, I had to turn my volume down.
2159 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
02) Courtney Love – not really a courtney love fan, although she plays the music I like just don’t really like her, she tries too hard to be edgy!!
2159 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
03) Muddy Magnolias - 'Devil's Teeth'
2159 days 3 hours ago
Josh742
1. laye- I like how high her voice gets in the chorus but the build up wasn’t very exciting, albeit relaxing
2159 days 3 hours ago
onemanarmy
02) Courtney Love - I own some Hole albums and her first Solo album and this isn't her best work but It'll do, was glad to see her entered.
2159 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
03) Muddy Magnolias - 'Devil's Teeth'
This is exactly my type of music. The vocals are interesting, the beat is funky and makes me want to dance along. I would never but you know, it makes you WANT to dance. Yeah this is right up my alley, hope it does well. Edgic: CPP4
2159 days 3 hours ago
Josh742
2. Courtney Love - I love Courtney Love. This song is as crazy and energetic as she is
2159 days 3 hours ago
Arris
03) I mean sonically it's good I guess but just a little boring. It's just missing something but I am not quite sure what it is. I'm just not feeling it and I don't see myself remembering this entry after listening to all remaining songs.
2159 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
03) Muddy Magnolias – I like the tune, the voices are not too bad, its quite familiar, but its not unenjoyable!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!