This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 312 Final

Topic » TSC 312 Final

2167 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) Maruv & Boosin - Liking this a LOT. Really like the beat, and the vocals work well. Not a huge fan of the "show me what you got" x300 parts but overall loving this.
2167 days 22 hours ago
onemanarmy
04) Maruv & Boosin - this was gonna be my next entry so yes I dig it and it's on my player so guaranteed points from me and perhaps out 1st contender of the night.
2167 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
04) Maruv & Boosin- This one is a guilty pleasure. It's really weird sounding imo but its pretty cool I think, I feel like I shouldn't like this but I do, the beat is awfuly amazing lol
2167 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
4. Maruv & Boosin - This wasn’t that bad actually. The beat’s interesting. Although it’s a tad repetitive, it kept my attention. Finally something halfway decent.
2167 days 22 hours ago
Arris
5) LMFAOO I thought I would hate it but ended up actually quite enjoying this. It's weird but in the very positive way. There's constantly something going on here and it grabs your attention. It's also very different!
2167 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Bishop Briggs - 'White Flag'               

2167 days 22 hours ago
onemanarmy
05) No Frills Twins - Yes these twins are back……this is also on my player < 3
2167 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
05) No Frills Twins- I'm really liking this. The la la la hey hey hey goodbye was completely unnecessary but besides that this has a really good vibe and they have some serious swag. Nice!
2167 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
5. No Frills Twins - Forgot about these two. I didn’t mind this, but they get so annoying to listen to after so long. I wanted to like this more, I think it’s a tad too childish for me.

gtg now bye gays
2167 days 22 hours ago
onemanarmy
06) Bishop Briggs - Loved her winning song and I do like this one too but not nearly as much, still it's my taste range unlike many entries that are yet to come.
2167 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
07) CYN - 'Alright'               

2167 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
This is the second song of the contest titled Alright.

Are you #TeamJain or #TeamCYN?
2167 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
06) Bishop Briggs- After last years winning song, I was expecting a brilliant song. While this isn't bad at all, I was kinda turned off by the give up the fight bit. It didn't top her previous entry but it is enjoyable
2167 days 22 hours ago
Arris
06) Hmm this is definitely interesting. Not my style overall, but it's not bad at all. it has something going on for it.
2167 days 22 hours ago
Arris
07) Okay this one was easy for ears but there's something lacking. The verses are really boring, or its maybe just her delivery. I see her having supporters, but for me while the production was fine the vocalist lacks that X factor.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!