This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 312 Final

Topic » TSC 312 Final

2168 days 3 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Jain - 3rd time listening to this this week and I'm just not sure and usually it don't take me this long to decide I like her songs, It' alright… just fine
2168 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Whoever sent that ^ at least you could have sent Busted
2168 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
03) Christina Aguilera - 'Fall In Line'               

2168 days 3 hours ago
Arris
1) This track is kinda nice. Really good opener and has a cool summer vibe. I'm just not sure if I will remember it by the last song.

2) LMAOOO yess it reminds me of old school punk pop. I definitely like it! I mean it's not great by any means but it's easy for ears and catchy.
2168 days 3 hours ago
Insanity
2. Phineas and Ferb - I won’t lie, I wanted to troll too after the roaring success of Jamie Lynn Spears. However, this is way more annoying than Jamie Lynn. Probably because this is THREE MINUTES LONG AND GOT OLD AFTER THIRTY SECONDS. I loved the show, but this was just bad.
2168 days 3 hours ago
onemanarmy
02) Phineas and Ferb - Assuming this is a joke entry thus I think they are a cartoon? Yep it's a cartoon, Ryan? This could possible be a 1 pointer if a really bad week
2168 days 3 hours ago
Arris
3) Honestly, amazing! Aguilera was always the queen of vocals and Demi is super talented too and together they aresorta create magic. Their vocals match so well and it's a powerful, feminist anthem.
2168 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
04) Maruv & Boosin - 'Drunk Love'               

2168 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) Christina Aguilera - This is actually better than I was expecting. Quite good, probably why it didn't chart x. They both have great voices although I'm not sure they work particularly well together, and the key change was completely unnecessary, but overall I enjoyed this.
2168 days 3 hours ago
onemanarmy
03) Christina Aguilera - Christina not obvious enough so lets add Demi too…..lol Both hit and miss for me and I tried getting into this one other day and just couldn't. Still can't get into it.
2168 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
03) Christina Aguilera- It's very powerfull and kinda jazzy, two great voices and I LOVE Demi so her addition was great to its success with me. I really enjoy this and did not expect to do so
2168 days 3 hours ago
Insanity
3. Christina Aguilera - This was so boring. Parts of this felt like they were just shouting just because. And to top it all off, a cheesy ass key change. I’m really sorry to say this, but I didn’t like literally ANYTHING about this entry.
2168 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
PS. This song title is not 'Drunk Love', obviously. Sorry about that.
2168 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
05) No Frills Twins - 'God Bless The Internet'               

2168 days 3 hours ago
Arris
4) I really like the beat! Mysterious and fun. There is something interesting about it! I buy the vibe. I just wish it kinda changed the melody or something. I feel like near the end it's getting tiresome.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!