This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 311 Final

Topic » TSC 311 Final

2172 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) Aurea - Good for a minute until she starts shouting "done with yaaaaaa". It did build pretty well but I feel like her voice worked better for the more gentle start than it did for the rest. As a whole it's solid but something's definitely off.
2172 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
05) Real Madrid - 'Hala Madrid y Nada Mas ft. Placido Domigo & RedOne'

-Disclaimer-

This song was originally released in 2014 with just the voices of the players. After discussing it with another host, we decided that the version with Placido is fine to be submitted without a penalty. :)
2172 days 3 hours ago
onemanarmy
04) Aurea - Done With You - Well Done with you is pretty much my thoughts on the song, it wasn't a horrible song but I don't like her voice at all, different singer and I'd dig it.
2172 days 3 hours ago
Arris
4) Nice ballad but sounds quite bland. Like idk... every other ballad? Although, her vocals are nice but some parts just sound like this song was built for somebody with stronger vocals and she just doesn't exactly deliver.
2172 days 3 hours ago
Arris
5) I appreciate and respect the fact that it's a hymn and everything but this contest is about FUN and it's just nto fun at all. It's absolutely not the type of music I would listen and imo horrid entry. I'm sorry!
2172 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
06) Samantha Jade - 'Soldier'

2172 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. Real Madrid - Thanks, but no.
2172 days 3 hours ago
onemanarmy
05) Real Madrid - Halla Madrid - Really? This just pure sucks, something tells me knitting needles jammed in my ears would be les painful.
2172 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Real Madrid - Horrid.
2172 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
So we all liked the Real Madrid entry? :p

Cool :p
2172 days 3 hours ago
Arris
6) This is a bop! Nice and easy to listen. Fun and catchy song I don't know what else to add tbh. I like it.
2172 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
6. Samantha Jade - I was about to say that this sounds quite dated until I realised that this came out in 2013. It's not bad by any means, but I probably wouldn't want to listen to this again, especially when she decides to do those vocal olympics which are completely unnecessary.
2172 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
07) Courtyards - 'Hear You Call'

2172 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) Samantha Jade - Really girl? I would've been all over this if we were in 2013 (although even then I think I'd be calling this dated), but we're not. Annoyingly I don't even dislike it, it's pretty standard.
2172 days 3 hours ago
onemanarmy
06) Samantha Jade - Soldier - Not Perfect and I know she can do better but it's alright as an entry but not sure it belongs on my player, might grow more on me.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!