This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 311 Final

Topic » TSC 311 Final

2172 days 9 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
REAL MADRID? Lol bring it on.
Looking forward to aurea too, as I remember adoring a past entry by them.
2172 days 9 hours ago
Arris
1) This one is interesting. Doesn't sound like anything I have heard before. I don't particularly love it but I find it memorable. There is SOMETHING about it !
2172 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I'm regretting naming it Real Madrid now :p
2172 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. Boy Epic - The intro here is so awkward, jeez. The chorus here is really good, the verses are quite dull, but this was pretty good overall.
2172 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Ina Wroldsen - 'Remember Me'

2172 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Boy Epic - Wtf is going on with these pretentious intros? This is good though, love the whole cinematic vibe, particularly in the chorus, but in all honesty it kinda failed to keep me interested.
2172 days 9 hours ago
onemanarmy
Boy Epic - UP Down - I quite like his voice, good lyrics, liked the style and sound to it too, one for the player for sure.
2172 days 9 hours ago
Arris
2) This one has a cool sound. I like the verses and chorus is fine too. Despite vocals being quite generic it's a good entry. I definitely like this one.
2172 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I can't remember having so many live listeners.

Many thanks all. :')
2172 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Ina Wroldsen - It has been awhile since she last had a good song (Lay It On Me). This has the reverse problem in comparison to the previous song, the verses are brilliant, but the chorus is quite disappointing. She is still trying to go towards that Sia-esque "Cheap Thrills/The Greatest" sound which isn't exactly a bad thing, but I know she can do better than that. Solid entry overall.
2172 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) Ina Wroldsen - I remember when everything she released didn't disappoint me hugely, alas those times were long ago. This starts off promisingly but the chorus in particular is so... nothingy. It's partially saved by her vocals but that's not really enough.
2172 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Aurea - 'Done With You'

2172 days 9 hours ago
onemanarmy
03) Ina Wroldsen - Remember Me - Please be upbeat and not sleep music like her last entry…Yeah it's not sleep music. I quite enjoyed this one except when she goes opera on Remember me, edit that part and it's great one for the player.
2172 days 9 hours ago
Arris
3) Her vocals are giving me some Bebe Rexha vibes. So far so good, I liked every song this and this one is not an exception. The lyrics are also interesting and overall vibe and style of this song is fine.
2172 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Aurea - I can tell she has a good voice, but she is completely let down by the songwriting - the tune builds and builds, but the result of that progression is just not effective. It's as if someone forgot to put the final chord.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!