This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rick's favourite TSC songs of 2017 (#100-#41)

Topic » Rick's favourite TSC songs of..

2319 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
52. Lady Antebellum - You Look Good - TSC274, #CharlieBibi, 5th, 78 pts

Probably their best release since their biggest hit, and that was back in 2009! Glad to see country perform so well in TSC for once.

51. Alice Merton - No Roots - TSC269, #ricktworick1, 3rd, 112 pts

Alternative music artists should probably contact Alice Merton to give them lessons on how to produce a proper tune from that genre. Well, they might not want to listen to the bridge before the final chorus, but that's the only thing bringing this song down.

50. Kygo - Stargazing (feat. Justin Jesso) - TSC294, #ryan5676, 7th, 68 pts

Kygo tends to make 10 versions of the same song, and that's fine as long as the result improves from the original take. This is basically "It Ain't Me" with a better vocalist, so why the hell not?

49. Kesha - Woman (feat. The Dap-Kings Horns) - TSC295, #Temeky, 5th, 98 pts

Probably one of the weaker singles on Kesha's brilliant "Rainbow" album, yet it almost got onto my main TSC 2017 list.
2319 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
I got another song in this top 100 and I might as well bring the champagne
2318 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
48. Brequette Cassie - No Enemy - TSC282, #AlanDuncan, 4th, 100 pts

Spain knew that this song was too good to get destroyed at ESC so they sent something absolute shit that made sure they deserved to flop.

47. Red Velvet - Body Talk - TSC276, #AlexaVonTrayne, 6th, 76 pts

Brilliant melodic line really lifts this up. Great 80s vibe throughout.

46. Brooke Candy - Living Out Loud (feat. Sia) - TSC266, #PrincessTeePee, 5th, 78 pts

Brooke gets completely outsung by Sia which slightly depreciates the quality of the song, but even with that this is still quite good.

45. FTampa - Our Way (feat. Kamatos) - TSC291, #LoveMeLoveMe, 8th, 66 pts

Generic EDM executed almost perfectly. I don't know much about either of the artists here, but if that is what they have to offer, I should probably check them out.
2318 days 6 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
O_O I have an entry! 馃槂 thanxxx. Really liked that Brooke Candy song myself.
Plus that鈥檚 the best thing I鈥檝e ever heard don Red Velvet, and one of the best kpop songs I鈥檝e ever heard in my life.
2317 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
Last 4 before the Top 40 will be published in a blog post.

44. Dolly Style - Bye Bye Bby Boo - TSC283, #adeleadele, 5th, 97 pts

All songs they did before this were some absolute childlike bullshit that no person over the age of 12 can tolerate, but "Bye Bye Bby Boo" is definitely giving us a more mature image of the group. If they only fixed the song name...

43. Alicia Keys - In Common - TSC275, #PrincessTeePee, 5th, 83 pts

The one person that I completely did not expect to incorporate tropical sounds into their music was definitely Alicia Keys. Even with such a huge stylistic change, "In Common" still sounds like something that suits her style, so no complaints here.

42. Rag'n'Bone Man - Skin - TSC268, #monrooster, 4th, 99 pts

Obviously nowhere near as good as "Human," but damn this soulful voice power is still strong here. Pity that he has not done anything as good after "Skin."

41. Betsy - Lost & Found - TSC290, #ricktworick1, 1st, 97 pts

This is so different to all the songs I have covered so far that it's not even funny. Her voice is a bit marmite, but the production behind this is so unique to what has been sent into TSC this year.

Now awaiting for my blog post....
2317 days 3 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Another entry?! By my namesake nonethelessss 馃槂
2317 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
4 entries in the top 100 im shooketh :0

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!