This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 300 Final

Topic » TSC 300 Final

2346 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
I love how steve's been placed into the 'cheap music' camp
2346 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
LOL
2346 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
I'm not even mad at it. I would say I straddle the line of being into "cheap music" and having just ~a TOUCH of class~

2346 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I appreciate what you're saying Rod but remember that this debate started when Dallas said he wanted new people to join to balance out what he believes to be half of the current players loving the 'cheap' music. You can't blame people if they take that in a negative way because he is insinuating that 'good' music isn't being recognised by lots of the current players and that we have to bring in new players  (who he assumes will have tastes that allign with this 'good music') to negate or balance out their opinions.

There is never going to be a contest where we equally like every song and we are always going to show our own biased nature. If I entered Nightwish for example I would most likely get 12 from Alicia and Dallas. That is the type of music they like and appreciate. Now if you look at Nightwish as a band a lot of their music is on the 'cheap' side of the rock/metal genre in my opinion, does that make dallas and Alicia wrong for liking it? Of course not. It's their opinion and I am therefore not advocating for 2 new people to join us to balance out their votes.

TSC is a democracy (#Bibbsyforprezident) and if a song does better it is generally liked or loved more than the others. If a song you like doesn't do well express your remorse in a comment or two but I personally wouldn't go looking for answers on why it didn'the do well tbh.
2346 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
My phone hates contraction words 'didn'the' sigh -_-
2346 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
The fact you typed that all from your phone is quite impressive. MVP.

But I FEEL YOU. There will be moments in my rankings where I question how a song didn't do better, but it's really in jest. I get the frustration when something you value doesn't do as well as you believe it should, but it all just boils down to everyone here for the most part having different taste levels. It's a conversation that's been had many times and that's pretty much always my take on it.
2346 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I do understand what you are saying Peter. Dallas did take a too far approach to the "problem" (that ain't even a problem imo lol). But I just think y'all should debate it in a kind way cuz getting triggered and mad at Dallas ain't good for any of u even tho I understand
And I included Fritz there cuz he's countdown is 50% Tolis and 50% rest OOP TEAAA
2345 days 18 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
That ATC song was a choooon! - I’m 12 again!
2344 days 14 hours ago
Temeky
So when is Best of TSC 2017 happening?
2344 days 4 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Not sure. I forget if Best Of or Record of the Year happens first, honestly.

(though I think we shouldn't even bother doing RoTY this time around because we all know New Rules deserves it)
2343 days 23 hours ago
Temeky
"we all know new rules deserves it"

https://www.reactiongifs.com/r/lucille-portable.gif
2341 days 19 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Didn't Tolis say something about some off-season mailers? What do they mean and when will they be sent?

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!