This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 300 Final

Topic » TSC 300 Final

2342 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
2342 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
The final TSC of 2017 will begin tomorrow November 27th between 4 and 5 pm EST. My goal is around 4 pm but I have an after school meeting so it will likely be closer to 5 pm.
2342 days 5 hours ago
Temeky
So hyped!!!
2342 days ago
ricktworick1
mood
2341 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
wonder how many songs!
2341 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I wonder why Bibbles is so amazing tbh
2341 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
awww star, not as amazing as you!
2341 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
I wonder if people have changed their opinions on these songs
2341 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
While we wait for me to finish setting up since I just got home. Time for me to post some throwbacks that I love that weren't selected... for example... the greatest Bulgarian to grace TSC and would've easily gotten my 12 points:

2341 days 12 hours ago
AdelesMom
OMG
2341 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
I'm more of a Hop girl myself.
2341 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Another iconic entry that will remain in TSC history forever because it was when bibbles' true colors were revealed and she will never be able to live it down. In case you guys didn't know... bibbles' placed worse than the iconic LADY GOO GOO. I was torn about sending it in the hopes it would beat her again. But I wouldn't want her to relive that she lost to this by 11 points.

2341 days 12 hours ago
AdelesMom
hahahahaha
2341 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
lmfao, I mentioned to Tolis that I was hoping someone would enter this. I wasn't around for its original showing, but I KNOW OF THE LEGEND OF LADY GOO GOO.
2341 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
I may or may not have just listened to this 3 times in a row.
2341 days 12 hours ago
AdelesMom
twice for me

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!