This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 291 Final

Topic » TSC 291 Final

2416 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
13) SAVEUS - 'Levitate Me'
2416 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
12) Ellie Goulding - 'Something In The Way You Move' What can you say about a song like that? It's ok, just there. Nothing spectacular.
2416 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
13. SAVEUS - A pretty accurate band name after the last four entries LMAO. It’s actually got a really good vibe about it. Parts of this remind me of Portugal. the Man which oh my god THROWBACK. All in all this actually kind of saved me.
2416 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
14) Oh Wonder - 'Ultralife'
2416 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
13) SAVEUS - 'Levitate Me' There are 2 songs so far that are proposing sth different, this is one of them. The change there works really well, nice vocals, it builds well and a total plus for originality. I know that 90% of the people in the contest will consider this a mess. I consider it very complex.
2416 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
14. Oh Wonder - Wait I’m actually super shocked this was never submitted yet. I swear I thought it had been before. Oh well. This is a solid contender.
2416 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
15) Anastacia - 'Caught In The Middle'
2416 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
14) Oh Wonder - 'Ultralife' Energic and wellcomed at this point. The rythm is pretty pleasant. Decent entry.
2416 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
15. Anastacia - Another solid song. Seems to have some sort of middle eastern influences with the backing track which I’m kinda here for. Pretty nice overall.
2416 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
16) NONONO - 'Masterpiece'
2416 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
15) Anastacia - 'Caught In The Middle' Exceptional voice, well not sth new from her. Usually I wouldn't like a song of this type, but the chorus is pretty strong and that exotic rythms, or what a hell they are, are helping it. Potential winner here.
2416 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
16. NONONO - Very different from Pumpin Blood (which fyi: still is the best NONONO song), but I kind of like this different vibe they are going for here. It feels very unique without trying to hard. I’m strangely captivated.
2416 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
17) Nia Wyn - 'Do You Love Enough'
2416 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
16) NONONO - 'Masterpiece' Not exactly a masterpiece, but it is interesting and catchy. It gets attention even with the running order, that's a good thing.
2416 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
17. Nia Wyn - Trying to figure out where I’ve heard this Amy Winehouse/Elle King wannabe from. It’s personally nothing I would go back for, but for a one time listen it’s aiight.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!