This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 291 Final

Topic » TSC 291 Final

2399 days 14 hours ago
onemanarmy
Good Luck To All.......some really really need it

12. Ellie Goulding - something In The Way You move - The obvious just had to pop up, at least its one of her few songs I like but of the handful I like it's my least liked but think all others have already been entered so.

13.  Saveus - Levitate Me - Nope nope nope....... I do not like his voice,  just this tone on a male I can't stand and just hate.

14. Oh Wonder - Ultralife -  I tried to get into them in the past but just not keen on her voice and still not keen on it.

15. Anastacia - Caught In the Middle - She's hit or miss for me and this is a miss but it's not one of the worse songs this TSC.

16. NONONO - Masterpiece - Enjoyed her voice, it's not YESYESYES but It's not NONONO.

17. Nia Wyn - Do You Love Enough - Not crazy about this one but her voice may get it points.

18. Ftampa - Our Way - messy but not the worse this TSC...not too impressed this week.
2399 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
I’ll try to comment and vote within the next couple of hours
2399 days 14 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Natalie Ong - I love her flow in the verses, it gets you hyped, but the chorus is sorta a let down, I wish there was more to it, but it's nice enough ig.
02) Sheppard - Wtf, I'm so surprised by this, I didn't expect to like this, but his voice is so good and that beat just has me slayed, the entire song is so good I enjoyed every bit.
03) Aly & AJ - God I fucking love them, I dont know how to describe that beat but it's making me love this song, it's not Potential Breakup Song, but it's quite good.
04) Trisha Paytas - LMAO. This is honestly the best song Trisha ever made. The beat is ACTUALLY ICONIC and it's catchy as fuck? Lyrical masterpiece. This entire thing slayed me, I love the visuals. Relatable queen.
05) Natasha Barnes - I honestly really felt this song, I love this style and she actually conveyed emotion pretty well, god it's so good.
06) Sunmi - I'm gagged, this entire thing slayed me, ya'll know how much I live for a good ass beat and her voice compliments it well and it's just so good.
07) Hilda - I love when she went so high with her voice, it sounded angelic, that beat was so interesting also I'm shook, this was pretty good.
08) Charli Taft - I love how much she looks like she's over it, this is probably the most unique song so far and basically enjoyed every bit.
09) The Hillbilly Moon Explosion - This is the first song I dont like at all, his voice is too raspy and he just sounds really annoying he sounds like he's trying so hard to have this deep voice but it isnt working for me.
10) Rival Sons - Took 50 years to get into a mediocre ass song that I dont' even know what genre this belongs to, all I DO know is that this was boring.
11) Jaden Chase - I don't care what ANYONE says, this reminds me of old Disney and it literally sounds like it and I love that sound it's just so nostalgic, I fucking love this.
12) Ellie Goulding - Queen of music, this song is so iconic and always will be iconic, it's so catchy as well like slay me.
13) SAVEUS - This entire thing was a mess, and I LOVED every minute of it lmfaoo, it's not the same the whole way through and it kept getting more interesting, I'm shook.
14) Oh Wonder - A little bit of that background music sounds like Irish music in the chorus, in other words, I'm sold on this, the entire thing was just nice and good vibes n all that shit, I enjoyed it.
15) Anastacia - I FUCKING love how unique Anastacia's voice is, it is seriously so good, and this song, I was seriously so shook? This could probably win like wtf I'm so shook by this? GODDESS.
16) NONONO - This was so interesting.. it's not my favourite song ever, but I can appreciate this for what it is, decent.
17) Nia Wyn - I mean it was good, not something I'd return to, but it was good. Love ha voice.
18) FTampa - Oh from the very beginning I knew I was getting a bop, it was good until the drop where I was SLAYED, such a good drop honestly, and I enjoyed the rest. Solid ass song.
2399 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Natalie Ong - Nice start but it kind of fizzles out in the chorus. This needed a big banger of a chorus, and it sadly didn't deliver. I do like the bridge though and it showcases her voice off well. Not a bad pop song but it could be better.
2) Sheppard - This is fun. I like his voice, and the song builds nicely into the chorus. Not bad.
3) Aly & AJ - Yasss. This is giving me total Bonnie McKee vibes. I'm really glad to see these girls back in the game. Best song yet, BY FAR.
4) Trisha Paytas - https://media.tenor.com/images/216b7b934e81eca2d73ca2d19b512a8f/tenor.gif Okay but on a serious note, I'm loving the tropical vibe to this. I didn't expect the production to be this good despite the awful vocal and the fact that this is an obvious joke song. I live though.
5) Natasha Barnes - This is immediately captivating me. This style can get a little tired but her voice is like silk, and the production is spot on. Awesome song.
6) Sunmi - Immediately digging the tropical vibes. The vocal is a little jarring, but this was good enough to maintain my interest from start to end. I especially dig the chorus.
7) Hilda - The synth at the beginning perked my interest and set my expectations pretty high. Her voice is nothing special, but the song is definitely a cool listen.
8) Charli Taft - I should like this as it's pretty chilled out and there are a couple of elements that I really like, but I'm struggling to really get into it. Maybe it's the chill vibe.
9) The Hillbilly Moon Explosion - I really like the instrumentation but I don't think their voices mash well. I'll pass.
10) Rival Sons - A little loud to start. This was hard for me to get into. I didn't think it really went anywhere.
11) Jaden Chase - He has a nice voice but the song isn't my cup of tea.
12) Ellie Goulding - BITCH. Ellie is pretty hit or miss for me if I'm being honest and there's just something about this song that I don't like. It's better than the last four entries at least.
13) SAVEUS - Slow start but the piano grabs me. This lifts off and I'm here for it. Pretty good song.
14) Oh Wonder - I don't really listen to them but this has a very nice sound. Potential winner.
15) Anastacia - I heard this a few weeks ago. This is objectively pretty solid but there's something about Anastacia's voice that I really dislike. I can't necessarily put my finger on it. But like I said, it's a solid track, though it takes too long to get from the verse to the chorus. Another potential winner though.
16) NONONO - Love the beginning. I love her voice as well. Good song.
17) Nia Wyn - I was about to say this was giving me an Amy Winehouse vibe like Steven pointed out, and not just for the song. Her aesthetic based on the thumbnail is very Amy as well. I like this though I wish it was more dynamic, musically.
18) FTampa - Pretty generic start. I kind of dig it though. It builds well, and the drop delivers. Enjoyable.
2399 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
Solid start. Dreary middle. Satisfying ending.

I really enjoyed this contest and will struggle voting. Good luck, all.
2399 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
did we listen to the same contest? because this was (WARNING BIBBLES CLOSE YOUR EYES) fucking terrible.
2399 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Natalie Ong        I was swaying back and forth with this
02) Sheppard        just stop. Break all your instruments and get a new job
03) Aly & AJ        I miss old aly and aj… this icona pop wannabe act is trash
04) Trisha Paytas        QWEEEEEEEEEEEEN
05) Natasha Barnes        There is literally no way for me to listen to this song. After 15 different tries I finally got to it… honestly… worth it because 80% of this contest doesn't deserve points.
06) Sunmi        This popped up on my tumblr and I never listened to it again because it didn't impress me
07) Hilda        I hate everything about this, but it will be stuck in my head
08) Charli Taft        this was a choice
09) The Hillbilly Moon Explosion        Just quit.
10) Rival Sons        I can't believe 3 artists from this tsc have decided to quit music because they realized they aren't making music but rather they are making garbage
11) Jaden Chase        just be a normal kid and try music in like another 10 years
12) Ellie Goulding        I mean… I hate to give o artists a lot of points… but with how shitty this contest is… congrats on your win
13) SAVEUS        from the video still I thought I would hate this and I was right… I seriously have no idea how I'm going to give points out
14) Oh Wonder        Other weeks this would be bottom tier.. This week it's middle tier
15) Anastacia        Qween.
16) NONONO        2 decent songs in a row… it's a miracle
17) Nia Wyn        you aint amy hun
18) FTampa        from the still… I think this might finally be something I put in my top tier. It was good… it's in tier 2…. With 0 songs in tier 1
2399 days 11 hours ago
adeleadele
Natalie Ong- A bit basic, but it was a nice listen. Not boring, but not interesting.

Sheppard- I’m not into this type of music really, but i was pleasantly surprised that i liked this. But still not my thing

Aly & AJ- I’ve heard sooo many songs like this before, i did not like this really :/

Trisha Paytas- I’m not going to comment cuz i’m a huge Trisha fan, this prob will get my 12 unless a masterpiece comes along.

Natasha Barnes- I liked this omg :0 Like it’s really late at night so i’m tired, but this woke me up :0 Nothing amazing, but a great song!

Sunmi- I feel like i did not hear K-Pop in tsc in sooo long, this was pretty standard, but still pretty good!

Hilda- It was pretty good, but then the beat 40 secs in came and i kind of digged it tbh. I actually replayed it cuz the song was sooo good. Almost a Masterpiece!!!

Charli Taft- It turned me off right away omg. Apart of that 1 annoying sound at the beginning (and happens a bit throughout the song), but beyond this was actually a decent song!! It gives be 2000’s vibes.

The Hillbilly Moon Explosion- Eww at his voice. This was actually awful, i don’t mind these wild wild west kind of songs, but the male voice just ruined the song completely.

Rival Sons- It took like 45 secs for vocals omg. I really hate this type of rock, bye.

Jaden Chase- I normally don’t like male vocals, but i really liked his voice tbh, it’s a really nice ballad actually :)

Ellie Goulding- This was a weak week so i’m prob giving this points, it’s a below average Ellie Goulding song, but still nice

SAVEUS- Sorry did not like this, it was really messy.

Oh Wonder- This was ok i guess, i liked it, but it was nothing special.

Anastacia- Her vocals are strange lol. But the chorus had a lot of power which i love!!! The verses are a bit meh, but great chorus!

NONONO- I was not feeling this sorry :/

Nia Wyn- This was ok i guess, a bit boring.

FTampa- The vocals were ok, but the drop was head-ache inducing omg. I liked the verses too, what a shame :/
2399 days 10 hours ago
AdelesMom
01) Natalie Ong - 'Get Gold' - She sings so naturally.  Like she is not even trying.  I really enjoyed this.
02) Sheppard - 'Keep Me Crazy' - This was goodish.  A little simple in the lyrics but ok.
03) Aly & AJ - 'Take Me' - This did nothing for me
04) Trisha Paytas - 'I Hate My Life' - She’s a quitter.  I wish she would quit singing too.
05) Natasha Barnes - 'Supermodel' - What a great voice.  Unfortunately I hated the song.
06) Sunmi - 'Gashina' -  I don’t know why but I found this video hilarious.  The song…..
07) Hilda - 'Smashing Hearts' - I didn’t really get into this at all.
08) Charli Taft - 'Love Like You' - Why is she beating up a teddy bear???  This grew on me as it went along.  Smooth voice.  I liked it.
09) The Hillbilly Moon Explosion - 'My Love For Evermore (feat. Sparky (from Demented Are Go))' - Okay.  I liked this.  There voices remind me of July Talk but with a throw back vibe.  Very different.
10) Rival Sons - 'Open My Eyes' - I love the Rivals Sons.  This is on my playlist.  Definite points.
11) Jaden Chase - 'I've Got A Dream' - Oh God.  I’m going to puke.  How corny.
12) Ellie Goulding - 'Something In The Way You Move' - I am not a fan
13) SAVEUS - 'Levitate Me' - I was enjoying this until the “Levitate Me”  part started.
14) Oh Wonder - 'Ultralife' - This was cute.
15) Anastacia - 'Caught In The Middle' - Ya.  This was irritating to me.
16) NONONO - 'Masterpiece' - This was very appealing to me.  Interesting sound.  I like it.
17) Nia Wyn - 'Do You Love Enough' - Yes she looks and sounds like Amy (never will be as good though)  but frankly I loved her and this is enjoyable to me.
18) FTampa - 'Our Way (feat. Kamatos)' - This is just there.
2399 days 9 hours ago
Temeky
SORRY FOR SHORT COMMENTS I JUST REALIZED THAT I HAVE TO VOTE AND I HAVE SOMETHING THAT I NEED TO DO IN LIKE HALF AN HOUR SO IM GONNA HAVE TO RUSH THIS THRU IM SO SORRY I PROMISE I'LL LEAVE BETTER/LONGER COMMENTS NEXT WEEK

01) Natalie Ong
This was okay I liked it

02) Sheppard
Pretty meh

03) Aly & AJ
Mediocre but I'm glad to see them back

04) Trisha Paytas
Very bland and boring also stop washing paper plates

05) Natasha Barnes
Not at all what I like but I kinda enjoyed it

06) Sunmi
I like it but I like all music related to asia so

07) Hilda
This was interesting

08) Charli Taft
Boring

09) The Hillbilly Moon Explosion
I hate his voice also super boring

10) Rival Sons
Not a fan of long intros also no

11) Jaden Chase
A bit boring but okay

12) Ellie Goulding
I'm a Goulddigger (been since late 2012) and this is a great song from her, haven't heard this in a while but I love it

13) SAVEUS
No thanks

14) Oh Wonder
I think I've heard this before or I've heard a song from them before because I recognize them
I like it

15) Anastacia
I was gonna send this in the future -_- I like it, sounds like it's from a movie

16) NONONO
I like it but it can't beat pumpin blood

17) Nia Wyn
Giving me some Miss Li/Elle King vibes but meh

18) FTampa
REALLY enjoying this!
2399 days 9 hours ago
dragotistic
1.        Natalie Ong – “Get Gold” – The production was pretty cool on this, the voice was nice, I’d call this a solid start for TSC.
2.        Sheppard – “Keep Me Crazy” – I love Sheppard, always such a nice band to listen to. Loving this.
3.        Aly & AJ – “Take Me” – They’re back!! This doesn’t hit as hard as I want it to, and kinda gets a little weird for me. I am not feeling this one.
4.        Trisha Paytas – “I Hate My Life” – I didn’t enjoy this at all. What the hell lol.
5.        Natasha Barnes – “Supermodel” – Didn’t quite enjoy this as much as I wanted to. Kinda disappointed. Also, any song that I have to find for 15 minutes….
6.        Sunmi – “Gashima” – This wasn’t too bad, the chorus was a big let down though.
7.        Hilda – “Smashing Hearts” – I really liked this. Good entry.
8.        Charli Taft – “Love Like You” – this didn’t do much for me
9.        The Hillbilly Moon Explosion – “My Love for Evermore” – nah I didn’t want to listen to this.
10.        Rival Sons – “Open My Eyes” – I didn’t hate this, but I also wasn’t blown away.
11.        Jaden Chase – “I’ve Got a Dream” – kinda cheesy and I don’t need any more. It’s alright
12.        Ellie Goulding – “Something in the Way You Move” – NGL this was on my waiting list but I never would’ve submitted it, but someone did. I like this song.
13.        SAVEUS – “Levitate Me” – Immediately, this is a higher quality production than some of the last songs, it gets kinda messy, but I’m here for it.
14.        Oh Wonder – “Ultralife” – Another song on my waiting list. Darn. I definitely enjoy this song, and their voices marry each other so well.
15.        Anastacia – “Caught in the Middle” – It was nice, but I never got into it.
16.        NONONO – “Masterpiece” – Probably one of my faves this contest tbh
17.        Nia Wyn – “Do You Love Enough” – I didn’t enjoy this at all really.
18.        FTampas – “Our Way” – this was a messy and not a good one imo
2399 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
hi
2399 days 7 hours ago
AdelesMom
Hi Alexeh.  I don't know where everybody is?
2399 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
is rick still out gallivanting!!
2399 days 7 hours ago
AdelesMom
I think so Bibs, lol

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!