This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 291 Final

Topic » TSC 291 Final

2431 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
watch your non-blocked privilege Peter
2431 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Ah, I thought you went through all that to listen to Lana :p
2431 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Team UK < 3
2431 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
07) Hilda - 'Smashing Hearts'
2431 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
06) Sunmi – I like this, it’s messy at points but I liked it regardless. It’s keep me awake, so that’s definitely a positive. :)
2431 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
06) Sunmi - 'Gashina' Finally a k-pop after some time. She has no quality vocals. The chorus is absolutely horrible. Very cheap entry, it will do well most probably.
2431 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
6. Sunmi - Thank God I have this to save me and to cool me off. It’s very much my type of music, and I’m here for this
2431 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
07) Hilda – The drumbeats sound really familiar and that is definitely my favourite part of this. Everything else is pretty weak, her voice in particular needs to have some more oomph behind it.
2431 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
08) Charli Taft - 'Love Like You'
2431 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
7. Hilda - I feel like normally this would be something I would get very bored off, but it’s actually very pleasant. I’m surprised how much I’m liking this, love it when that happens.
2431 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
07) Hilda - 'Smashing Hearts' Diabetes alert! Too sugary. Expecting something nice in the beginning, but it turned to be exagerated, too childish, too forced.
2431 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
08) Charli Taft – She sounds so disinterested lol :P The song is chill enough and actually kept on building to something pretty great. :)
2431 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
09) The Hillbilly Moon Explosion - 'My Love For Evermore (feat. Sparky (from Demented Are Go))'
2431 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
8. Charli Taft - This is sultry. I’m always here for something slightly slutty and sexual. Really digging the vibe of this one.
2431 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Gonna head off to bed!
Night all, thanks for hosting Rick.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!