This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 291 Final

Topic » TSC 291 Final

2416 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
1. Natalie Ong - It’s got some interesting elements to it. As a whole though, it’s… kinda boring. Like there’s nothing really truly capturing my attention. Even when it’s supposed to build up like… I don’t feel anything.
2416 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
02) Sheppard - 'Keep Me Crazy'
2416 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) Ellie Goulding
16) NONONO

mood
2416 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
03) Aly & AJ - 'Take Me'
2416 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
2. Sheppard - I remember when Alpha won with this act and well let’s just leave it at that.
2416 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
02) Sheppard – This is nowhere near their best. It’s pleasant enough. Pretty bland and inoffensive.,
2416 days 11 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Natalie Ong - 'Get Gold' Good voice, remarked especially in the end. The song is more about the message, nothing too interesting in the melody, however it was a pleasant rythm. Decent start I'd say.
2416 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
04) Trisha Paytas - 'I Hate My Life'
2416 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
3. Aly & AJ - Thought about submitting this, but then I was like “nah, I’m gonna try and submit something not so predictable.” This is actually a real good comeback though. I love the 80s style it has to it. Admittedly though, I do miss the bop that is Potential Breakup Song.
2416 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Aly & AJ – This is a mess and not in a good way. Those edited vocals sound so painful. Go on screech in my ears…that’s gonna make me feel so much better about the song. :p
2416 days 11 hours ago
AdelesMom
Hi guys.  Rick I can't imagine what it would be like to see it in person.  We have a lot of news and updates on the investigations and such in Canada.  It was horrendous.
2416 days 11 hours ago
DallasAndrew
02) Sheppard - 'Keep Me Crazy' I like his voice, the guy has potential, however not in this song, which I consider a little childish. It was ok overally.
2416 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
4. Trisha Paytas - Well… that just happened. Honestly though some of these lines made me chuckle a bit, but like… Jesus that was a lot.
2416 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Trisha Paytas – Jesus Christ…Geezus Christ…this mad em laugh when she said ‘Dragons don’t exist so there’s that’. :p That redeemed this mess slightly. :p
2416 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Natasha Barnes - 'Supermodel'

US Alt:
https://open.spotify.com/album/74VwZ7lm4hM7pjFq6KEvC4

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!