This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 290 Final

Topic » TSC 290 Final

2426 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Helena Paparizou – yas Helena. She needs a really strong track to carry her weaker voice and luckily for her, the chorus is great. The verses are a slog, but the chorus is fantastic. A certain TSCer is gonna be upset that they can’t use her for the Foreign Language Costest. Probably gonna be one of the catchier choruses in this contest. :)
2426 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
04) Mans Zelmerlow - 'Hanging On To Nothing'
2426 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Mans Zelmerlow – Lazy swearing again! GRAH! He sounds really odd…I suppose he’s trying his best to not produce another ‘Heroes’, but then he produces a mess instead, with an awkward falsetto. Lol at his roadie wearing a ‘Heroes’ hoody…he can never escape it.  It’s not unpleasant, but not really enjoying much about this.
2426 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Rochelle - 'You Got Something'
2426 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
05) Rochelle – This is cute. I was never a massive Rochelle fan. I didn’t get the love she first received or the way people were voting for because she had country flags in her music video :p. A nice little summer song. I’m not overly keen on the last part with the male vocals. :p Solid enough.
2426 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) Kitty In A Casket - 'Sticks & Stones'
2426 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
is this Andrew's entry? :p
2426 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
06) Kitty In A Casket – Not even 10 seconds in and this a complete mess. Ukules, drums, double mess and electric guitars…then her twee voice…have you ever cooked a meal and just been like ‘Let’s add tarragon…now bay leaves…a little turmeric…some black peppers’ and then when you’re done you’re left with a confusing taste…this is the equivalent of that in song form.
2426 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
07) Betsy - 'Lost & Found'
2426 days 8 hours ago
Temeky
Not gonna join in tonight but:

03) Helena Paparizou
04) Mans Zelmerlow
10) Maty Noyes
14) PVRIS
18) Grace Mitchell
WOOO

05) Rochelle
Wasn't she in the covers edition?
2426 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
feat. don't count towards the rule.
2426 days 8 hours ago
Temeky
oh okay nevermind then, noting that down

Good luck to everyone, will vote later in the week!
2426 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
08) Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs David Guetta - 'Complicated (feat. Kiiara)'
2426 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
07) Betsy – It sounded like she was having a breakdown right from the beginning. An interesting voice, I appreciate a unique female vocal like Laura Doggett…this is good. I quite like the use of violins. Not bad not bad, it should be in contention for points. :)
2426 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
08) Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs David Guetta – I wasn’t sold at first, but I quite liked the build to the chorus. I disliked the predictable drop. How could anyone even dance to that? It sounds like a tin can in a washing machine.  It’s not going to be the worst of the evening, but will definitely not be the best for me either. :p

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!