This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 290 Final

Topic » TSC 290 Final

2419 days 6 hours ago
Temeky
https://media.tenor.com/images/f02c04595cd13946391c43bfa9645f43/tenor.gif
2418 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Sorry for that, didn't want to create another chaos. Why are you so angry people, you are getting annoyed very easily. I will talk to Catch about that, didn't expect him to get angry and I will explain why I said that. I am not even accusing him of sth, it is a remark about the 2 contests that could be a total coincidence and I've clearly stated 'I suspect'. Is it forbidden to suspect sth? It was more of a joke, anyway everybody is free to vote how they want, a tactical vote is not forbidden. And I am not homophobic, I am telling those people who are accusing me of that to please stop, here is a point where I think that other people are starting to exagerate.
2418 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
It wasn't a joke, Dallas and you know it wasn't. This is evident by you making more snide comments in your last post. Tbh I think I could have acted in a lot more anger.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!