This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 290 Final

Topic » TSC 290 Final

2426 days 3 hours ago
Insanity
This messy ass list I live
2426 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
01) Kelly Clarkson - 'Love So Soft'
2426 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
I had Betsy on my waiting list

and Rochelle girl give up sweetie you're not winning a TSC
2426 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
I'll listen later
2426 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Everytime I see Rochelle all I can remember is "I want you but noone knows, all all all night long"
2426 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Kelly Clarkson – Heard this before the contest….I wasn’t overly impressed. A good voice, quite a weak track. I bet the Music Producer was like ‘I know let’s listen to every Top 10 song at the moment, and add an element from each of them, to produce a super hit’…didn’t work for me, I’m afraid. :p
2426 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
02) Emily Warren - 'Hurt By You'
2426 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Kelly Clarkson - I love Kelly but this is big disappointment imo, might be the kind of song that grows on me in the future if it gets enough exposure but at the moment it's a bit nothingy and I'm really not a fan of the chorus in particular.
2426 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
SIDE NOTE: KESHA TICKETS ARE UP FOR PRESALE TOMORROW FOR HER LONDON SHOW
TICKETS ARE ALREADY AVAILABLE ON VIAGOGO/GETMEIN/O2 PRIORITY
2426 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
02) Emily Warren – lazy swearing. Quite like the build to the chorus though. :p :) She’s kind of singing out of the side of her mouth which is off putting. It sounds like she’s singing ‘dippy dippy doo’ in the verses. Diction hunny. Ooh I liked the last minute though, it had some real grit…yas…that was good.
2426 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
03) Helena Paparizou - 'Haide'
2426 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Are you goin to see Kesha Rick? :o
2426 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Emily Warren - This sounds familiar, really like the verses but again the chorus is a bit of an anticlimax. Certainly not unpleasant though and I do quite like the song as a whole, gets better as it progresses.
2426 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
YES RODRIGUES

saw Dua Lipa and M.I.A. this year, as well as MO with the weird O and Jonas Blue

time for Kesha!
2426 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Omg I am jealous at Dua Lipa shes probs one of my fav artists rn...
As for Kesha I love Woman so much omfg it slayyyys

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!