This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2016 Semi-final 1

Topic » Best of TSC 2016 Semi-final 1

2639 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
i was going to do original comments too, but im being lazy this time!
2639 days 18 hours ago
Tepr
Kerli - 'Feral Hearts'
This was an interesting song. I didnt like her voice at first but it grew on me.

Kallay Saunders Band - 'Who We Are'
This kinda cheesy and boring

Alma - 'Karma
This is Kinda dark but fun and funky at the same time

Kimbra - 'Settle Down'
Usual Kimba quirkyness. Shes always creative with her songs

4Minute - 'Crazy'
I should like this but I don't

Allie X - 'Hello'
This one is very cute and upbeat

Hedley - 'Lose Control'
This really reminds me of a bad advert song

Kero Kero-Bonito – 'Lipslap'
This song is so Sick, I don't understand the hate for this tune, its totally badass and completely original with fun and quirky elements.

The Girl and the Dreamcatcher - 'Glowing in the Dark'
Holy shit that sucked, cringy lyrics, cheesy video, no no no,

Gallant - 'Weight In GOld
Oh ill have some of his dark chocolate anyday. That voice is so seductive (fans self)

Ivy Quainoo - 'Atomic'
Love is an alien concept to me so I can't relate to this song. Im a robot.

Fuel Fandango - 'Salvaje'
Im actually super stoked to see them entered again since my entry. I think they really unique.

Nina Nesbitt - 'Chewing Gum'
This song is a little bit stupid, but she has a nice voice and some of the beats are sick

Flume - 'Never Be Like You'
This song surprised me last year. Its pretty trancy which is not really my style, but I like the production and her harmonies

Alex Newell - 'This Ain't Over'
Very dancy with house and disco influences, I approve

Loreen - 'I'm in It with You'
I would never have thought this was loreen, it was okay

Margaret - 'Cool Me Down'
This was annoying.

Vesala - 'Tequila'
This song was a little bland, but she has a nice voice.

April - 'Be Ok'
Boring generic song.

IU - 'Twenty-Three'
I'm getting 90's vibes fro this. Its cool that the production is a little softer. Its rather nice to listen to

Rochelle - 'All Night Long'
Complete copy of Major Lazer & MO, not a shred of originallity to this.

Sharon Doorsen - 'How Do You Like It?'
Really uninspiring , sounds like so much trash that litters the music industry these days.

Destra Garcia - 'Lucy'
I love the music, the lyrics and voice are annoying at times but bareable. That video thou is absolutley trashy as hell and just wrong.

Katharine McPhee - 'Hysteria'
nothing of interest here

Ina Wroldsen & Broiler - 'Lay It On Me'
Powerful voice, powerful production, it was solid

PVRIS - 'Smoke'
didnt like this as much as I thought I would

Era Istrefi - 'Bonbon'
Nope nothing of interest here.
2639 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Disclaimer - I listened to all of these songs with a fresh perspective. Some opinions may differ slightly, but I could have given points to nearly entry regardless. :D

1) Kerli – I’m a Kerli convert. I used to really dislike her music, but now having listened to lots of her tracks. This is a tad repetitive, but magical and I have really grown to love it. It’s not my favourite song by her by any stretch of the imagination, but it’s great all the same.

2) Kallay Saunders Band – This is a song that I had forgotten existed .It’s actually a really pleasant listen and would not get some points from in a standard contest, but here…I think it’s gonna struggle against 26 other very good tracks.

3) Alma – I wish this was as strong as the chorus the whole way through. But really enjoyable nonetheless, I’m looking forward to what else we will be entered by her. :)

4) Kimbra – Henna was so proud when she entered this. She was like ‘I bet you would have never guessed that was me”. This is much better than I remember. Apart from the ooh ooh noises, I really enjoyed this. It gets a little shrill in places and I have a feeling that’s why I didn’t particularly like this the first time around. But hey, this was a pleasant surprise regardless.

5) 4Minute – enjoyable. It’s a mess but a thoroughly enjoyable mess. I liked the casual spelling of words. :p :)

6) Allie X – The way she was spinning was making me nauseous. Not bad, I can’t remember listening to this all those months ago, but it isn’t bad at all.

7) Hedley – Everything about this is great. I listen to this on my phone all the time. A song that is growing all the time for me. :D

8) Kero Keo-Bonito – I can’t help compare to this to the iconic ‘bipping’ by Bip Ling, but this is fun too. :p I just want to listen to bipping though…those 1990s English football kits.

9) The Girl and the Dreamcatcher – This was iconic, as I love the fact that it was an unexpected winner. I love this dramatic video. If I’m being hyper critical, I’m not the biggest fan of her voice, but together they’re phenomenal. :) Still love this. :)

10) Gallant – Interesting. Just seems a little over the place and that high note nearly pirced my eardrum…but other than that an interesting experience.

11) Ivy Quainoo – I love everything about this. I can’t remember the specific winner for this contest, but this is phenomenal and could have easily won in my opinion. Her voice is stunning and I enjoyed every second...I will be coming straight back to this.

12) Fuel Fandango – That fire! Yes! She is fantastic…again TSC 244 what was entered in this contest to beat the last two stunners? The frightening thing is, I still have no idea if this will make it into my final points as everything is great!

13) Nina Nesbitt – not even going to save face here, but I listen to this every day and it’s one of my personal anthems! Love it, sublime…nothing negative to say. Love it! The fact it didn’t win is beyond me.

14) Flume – A little up and down for me. I just feel exhausted by listening to this. Although it’s really not bad, it’s just not up there for me. Sorry. :’(
2639 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
15) Alex Newell – I still enjoy this. It’s not sparkling as much as I can remember, but very enjoyable all the same.

16) Loreen – The Queen only getting 7th…a travesty. I have no idea how many points I gave this first time round, but I’m loving every second of this. EVERY SECOND. I kind of wish they didn’t include the background noises, but it’s not taking away from my enjoyment of the song at all.

17) Margaret – The CGI whales still get me every time. Don’t get me wrong I do enjoy this…but I never fully got the hype for this song. Yes for Eurovision standards it’s really good...but…

18) Vesala – Still adore this song and have no idea why it did so poorly the first time around. Would have entered this myself and I kick myself that I didn’t. Stunning! Also the sheer fact I love a song that has whistling in it is testament to how great it is.

19) April – Really great. I can see why Rodrigo thought this was a sure fire winner. :D It might not stand out as much here, but still a very pleasant song. :D

20) IU – I remember loving the lyrics last time. She’s making opposite faces to what her heart feels. Calculating lady. Good, just acts a little punch, but really pleasant all the same.

21) Rochelle – This didn’t win? Wow…apart from the altered voices, I’m enjoying this so much more than I can remember.

22) Sharon Doorsen – I can’t help pining for ‘run run’ as I listen to this. It’s good, I’m enjoying it, but that slightly annoying chorus is starting to grate on me.

23) Destra Garcia – I know this started Scott’s hatred for me. He’s never forgiven me for giving it 0 points, veen though it won. I like how it’s so contrasting to Ina’s song, which came in second. Very catchy.

24) Katharine McPhee – lovely. I remember she sang ‘Black Horse and Cherry Tree’ on American Idol and I feel in love with her. Country vibes, but I still really enjoyed this. :)

25) Ina Wroldsen & Broiler – I didn’t expect this to do well when I entered this, so was pleasantly surprised when it got 2nd. Something mesmerising about this…I just wish she didn’t swear in the second verse. :p

26) PVRIS – Good pick Bibbsy! A little but all over the place, but I enjoyed it all the same. :) I wish the drums were slightly more balanced as they seem to drown out her vocals.

27) Era Istrefi – A fantastic end. I remember Tolis wanted to submit this so much. :p A little crigey in places, but such a solid entry and really exciting talent for the future. :D
2639 days 16 hours ago
onemanarmy
I wasn't even slightly mad over 0 on Destra Peter , the only song I actually sincerely got mad over people not giving it the points it deserved was Million Eyes        by Loïc Nottet . If I gave you any sass over it,  that be cause I just enjoy giving you a hard time for fun. In General though the better my song does the less points Peter gives it, Lordly also got a 0 from you and won.
2639 days 15 hours ago
bibbles
1) Kerli – its okay, a bit slow, but has a nice tune! Its quite long. Funny bit at the end!
2) Kallay Saunders Band – not sure I like how he sings the beginning bit, it gets a bit better in places.
3) Alma – don’t like the vocals it’s a bit samey!
4) Kimbra – I remember this one, its rather annoying!!
5) 4Minute – nope!!
6) Allie X – a bit tweeish, a bit bland!!
7) Hedley – weird, catchy, not sure how I feel about it!!
8) Kero Keo-Bonito – speechless!!
9) The Girl and the Dreamcatcher – its not too bad, has some nice bits, its okay!
10) Gallant – its trying too hard, some strange noises, its not doing it for me!
11) Ivy Quainoo – standard kinda song, its not bad, its pretty even keel!!
12) Fuel Fandango – took ages to get going, like the tune, not sure about her vocals.
13) Nina Nesbitt – sounds like a lot of other songs, its okay, seems to be my stock comment!
14) Flume – she swore, done!
15) Alex Newell – got a bit of any 80s vibe to it, its catchy!
16) Loreen – a bit slow, dragged a bit! Lots of life noises, which always bemuses me with songs!
17) Margaret – when I see that name, I always think of little Britain! Don’t like it!
18) Vesala – it’s a bit dreary,  but has some haunting qualities, sounds like it should be theme tune for a tv show.
19) April – sounds like a lot of other songs, its okay!
20) IU – very twee and magnolia!
21) Rochelle – felt like ive heard it lots of times before.
22) Sharon Doorsen – shes quite nasally. Really don’t like it! Im in trouble, im liking very many songs!!
23) Destra Garcia – another one of those holiday carnival songs!!
24) Katharine McPhee – don’t like that beginning. The rest is okayish!!
25) Ina Wroldsen & Broiler – has some good bits!
26) PVRIS – you sure I cant vote for my own song!!
27) Era Istrefi – hoping the last song would be one I liked, but not! Help, im struggling!!
2639 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
1) Kerli - I prefer other songs of hers to this, maybe even Spirit Animal, but it's not bad. The only problem is that it's a little slow for my liking until the chorus hits in.
2) Kallay Saunders Band - I remember liking this a lot in last years A Dal and being a little disappointed when it didn't win, but it wasn't as good as his 2014 entry so can't say I was surprised. It builds nicely.
3) Alma - Great TSC discovery! I'm kind of over the song by now but I still really like it.
4) Kimbra - This song was in TSC this year? This feels like something that would have been entered back in 2011. Love Kimbra and loved this.
5) 4Minute - I don't remember whether I liked this or not but it's pretty cool. The rap is a little off putting to me and while the build up to the chorus promised a lot, the chorus left me feeling empty.
6) Allie X - I don't remember this. Not my favourite Allie X song but it has a fresh feel to it. Not bad.
7) Hedley - Probably my favourite Hedley song. Go off!!!
8) Kero Keo-Bonito - It was a no for this back then and it's a no now.
9) The Girl and the Dreamcatcher - I remember being extremely underwhelmed by this winning but it feels like a totally different song now. Really into it! I especially loved the beginning.
10) Gallant - I definitely remember this. It's not necessarily my thing but I do like it.
11) Ivy Quainoo - I like Ivy a lot and this definitely delivers in a lot of respects. Great voice, and the verses are strong. The chorus underwhelmed me at first but it's grown on me and I just love the feel to it. As a package I think this definitely has merit and should qualify.
12) Fuel Fandango - Problematic fave! I remember liking this and still do. LOVE the instrumentation, especially at the chorus.
13) Nina Nesbitt - One of my fave TSC songs of the year. This song brings back a lot of memories. Go off!
14) Flume - I never particularly liked this. I always found it kind of messy-sounding.
15) Alex Newell - THIS BOP! One of the most memorable entries of the year. It's aged well.
16) Loreen - I don't remember this Loreen song? I know Loreen is currently in all our minds b/c of Melodifestivalen so I'm down to listening to some Loreen, and this is pretty haunting. I like t.
17) Margaret - Still pressed this didn't win in Poland. This song always makes me happy.
18) Vesala - This is a pleasant surprise. I don't remember this but am really into it. I'm loving the Finnish language, and it progressed into the chorus quite well. Strong chorus at that. I like the 'Wild West' feel it with the whistling as well.
19) April - Iconic, and mostly for reasons that have nothing to do with the song. But the song is good too.
20) IU - This came 16th for a reason, AJ!! Not into it.
21) Rochelle - SHE DID THAT AND IS STILL DOING IT!!!!
22) Sharon Doorson - This is a song that's grown on me a lot and I would randomly find myself developing an urge to listen to it. A bop.
23) Destra Garcia - Probably THE most iconic entry of the year. Still enjoyable.
24) Katharine McPhee - Love Katharine and I like this a lot individually, but I fear it doesn't stack up to a lot of other songs in the lineup. But still worth a couple points.
25) Ina Wroldsen & Broiler - I was surprised when this didn't win. LOVE!!
26) PVRIS - This was a pleasant surprise. Did I vote for this??? Well if I didn't, I sure will this time. I like her voice a lot.
27) Era Istrefi - This is a kind of song that's actually irked me as time has gone on but I still enjoy it, though not as much as others.
2639 days 7 hours ago
Striky
How many hours do I have
2639 days 6 hours ago
Lachie227
1) Kerli - 'Feral Hearts': Not sure If I really remember this one. The chorus is much more vibrant and interesting than the chorus, but it's overall not bad.
2) Kallay Saunders Band - 'Who We Are': I don't mind it as an overall song, but o me, some aprts don't seem cohesive and disjointed. But it's not terrible
3) Alma - 'Karma': loved it at the time of original entry, but I'm not sure if I over listened to it back then, because it just doesn't have the same spark to me. The chorus is especially disappointing listening to it now. But still thoroughly like it.
4) Kimbra - 'Settle Down': I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I like it's uniqueness, and she has great vocals, but it doesn't seriously entice me as a song. 
5) 4Minute - 'Crazy': unfortunately the only part I really enjoy about this song is the build-up to the chorus, everything else isn't really for me.
6) Allie X - 'Hello': Still one of her greatest songs, and here's to hoping she does well
7) Hedley - 'Lose Control': I don't know. Because at some points, it's such generic nothing I'm listening too, and some others I genuinely like it. I'm kinda leaning towards the former.
8) Kero Keo-Bonito - 'Lipslap': I feel I was one of the few people who enjoyed this song. It's just really original and silly to me. I enjoy it quite a bit.
9) The Girl and the Dreamcatcher - 'Glowing in the Dark': I like it, but again not something that especially stand outs to me
10) Gallant - 'Weight In GOld': I appreciate slow jams, but this one is not really my style. but it's solidly ok.
11) Ivy Quainoo - 'Atomic' I've always really liked this song. Her vocals are great, great beat, especially as the song progresses and the chorus hits. Great song.
12) Fuel Fandango - 'Salvaje': I can't remember how I originally felt about this, but I am thoroughly enjoying it this time around. The chorus is awesome. More great vocals. Quality song.
13) Nina Nesbitt - 'Chewing Gum': Like it. I think the lyrics are clever, and the beat is nice. Good entry.
14) Flume - 'Never Be Like You': Probably one of my favourite songs from 2016, so it's bound to get points from me
15) Alex Newell - 'This Ain't Over': I remember after the contest this song won, everyone LOVED this song. And don't get me wrong, I liked it too, but god it seemed to overrated to me. It's just a quality song to me, but from what I remember, people were praising it as the song of the year already.
16) Loreen - 'I'm in It with You': I don't know this is really boring to me. It's very one-note and seems to be no change up in pace at all.
17) Margaret - 'Cool Me Down': Really enjoyed this song. it's nothing special, but executed so well to me, it's just really fun to listen to.
18) Vesala - 'Tequila': Another very boring song to me. Nice vocals I guess? But it's just a real slog to get through.
19) April - 'Be Ok': The most iconic TSC entry of 2016? Possibly. The song somewhat lives up to the hype aswell.
20) IU - 'Twenty-Three': A nice, pleasant listen. Nothing really to complain about here.
21) Rochelle - 'All Night Long': I've never been a massive Rochelle fan or a fan of this song. I don't what it is, it just doesn't click with me.
22) Sharon Doorsen - 'How Do You Like It?': This song is not what I would call quality music, but holy hell I do love it.
23) Destra Garcia - 'Lucy': Another one of my favourite songs of 2016. Definitely bound for top points from me. The beat is just so damn infectious.
24) Katharine McPhee - 'Hysteria': I've always really liked this song. Listened to it for a while after the contest it was in. Should receive points from me.
25) Ina Wroldsen & Broiler - 'Lay It On Me': The chorus is pretty good, but the verses are a bit of a slog.
26) PVRIS - 'Smoke': Eh, not really anything special to me. Songs like this have been done before, and way better.
27) Era Istrefi - 'Bonbon': Another great song from 2016. Really nothing to complain about here.
2639 days 6 hours ago
CharlieBibi
1) Kerli - Is it as good as Diamond Hard? Obviously not. It’s still a great song however and I do like it. I’m just seeing a LOT of names here and I don’t know it is going to stack up…. Hopefully she qualifies to ESC this year.
2) Kallay Saunders Band - I’m pretty sure I wasn’t around when this was entered, so here’s what I’m thinking: I’m not interested. I don’t really mind anything that much but it’s just not good enough.
3) Alma - This isn’t Alma who’s about to go to ESC…. disappointed. This is alright, her voice isn’t so bad, I don’t find anything else to say right now, maybe I’m still rusty since it’s been so long ;)
4) Kimbra - Pretty sure I tore this one to shreds the first time because that’s what I want to do right now. Not a fan, keep it away from me thanks :)
5) 4Minute - Has been a favorite KPop song of mine for a while now, it feels like cheating to even put this in my points but it is a song I enjoy thoroughly so I mean… 4Minute really doesn’t disappoint do they.
6) Allie X - I liked Allie’s song “Catch” I think it was called, but this I’m not totally sure. It’s pleasant sure but it’s lacking something to hook me. Once again, pleasant but not ground-breaking.
7) Hedley - My 66th favorite song of all-time. Don’t have much else to say about it. Hedley doesn’t always make good music but when they do, they make it great.
8) Kero Keo-Bonito - Wot in the name of fok. If we were doing jokes, I would have sent Denis Denis and made sure you got a fat 0 because this isn’t how you do great joke entries. Please reset and step down!
9) The Girl and the Dreamcatcher - Pretty sure this shit won a contest against a much better song in 2nd place so I’m mad to begin with. That said, this is pleasant and found a way to hook me. This one might throw a curveball in my points.
10) Gallant - Congratulations, you have earned my first “no” of 2017! Cheers to many more!
11) Ivy Quainoo - It’s nice. That’s all I have to say about this one.
12) Fuel Fandango - Fuel Fandango have been entered quite a few times and everytime I found myself enjoying their music. This is pretty good, I think that it would benefit from being in english though (I know I sound like Johnny but i’m not like that usually, I swear)
13) Nina Nesbitt - Easy Qualifier. Great song. Really nothing to say against this, it’s great and everyone knows it. How did this not win HONESTLY. Also, shoutout to the gays in the video, me likey.
14) Flume - Everyone fucking loved this song and I still don’t get it. It annoys me, it’s not fun, it’s not interesting. To me, it’s just noise without a purpose. Bye.
15) Alex Newell - Remember when it seemed like he would be the next TSC staple, then I left and idk if it did happen but whatever, his first song was nice. There are better winners out there though *hint hint*
16) Loreen - Loreen has never got me before and it’s not changing today. This is too slow and the sounds in the video distract me a lot… This isn’t fun.
17) Margaret - Oh right, this is what beat Nina Nesbitt, I forgot for a hot second lmfao. Yeah, probably deserved. They’re both great, really, question is: which one do I enjoy more? To be honest, I don’t even know myself.
18) Vesala - I’m guessing this was the only choice you had to submit in this semi? Sucks for you.
19) April - This is pleasant. This was a nice surprise, maybe another wildcard in this one. We shall see...
20) IU - Unfortunately for you, I’m not a Kpop stan anymore and any garbage thrown at me manages to sneak into my points. Between Bop and Trash, we’re at the stage of nuisance.
21) Rochelle - “All Night Long received 173 points and ended up in position number 2” Takes Patrick to make this happen lmfao. Still one of the biggest robbage of 2016 and honestly this needs to be fixed. If I could re-do my Top 75 songs list, it would probably sneak in. I love this song, I really do.
22) Sharon Doorsen - I have loved this song from the very first time it was entered, played on repeat
2639 days 6 hours ago
CharlieBibi
22) Sharon Doorsen - I have loved this song from the very first time it was entered, played on repeat on my playlist for a full summer. This was my 2016 summer jam and I haven’t forgotten it. Today, it still holds up.
23) Destra Garcia - I know the lyrics to this nonsense by heart, this is how much I have listened and shaken my titties to this fucking song. Truly a masterpiece and I personally cannot wait to submit Destra’s new stuff to TSC. Literally this is my 29th favorite song of all-time and I’m regretting not having it higher, it’s just so good.
24) Katharine McPhee - This was a very nice and pleasant surprise the first time I heard it and today, it’s still very nice. There’s 7 songs on my mind that are untouchable but this is right below it. Very good selection.
25) Ina Wroldsen & Broiler - I do not care. Next.
26) PVRIS - I never guessed this would be Bibbles. It’s a good song, but it’s in a sea of pleasant songs and a lot of it might come down to a coin toss. Good luck!
27) Era Istrefi - < 3 < 3 < 3 < 3 The fact that some rigging happened and gave this 2nd place…. still mad. Let’s not let that happen now guys, alright?
2639 days 3 hours ago
Alexito
I really didn't know how to vote. This time it was so difficult for me because there are many good songs that I love.

1. I loved this song! I think this could be her best song in my opinion, better than overrated Diamond Heart.
2. Better the studio version than the live one. It has strenght and I fell automatically in love with it when I heard for the first time.
3. I used to hate it before but now I'm calmed down. Althought her songs don't impress me so much.
4. Weird strange with different tempo and rhtyhm. A bit bland for me.
5. I thought I had overcame my hate with K-pop but then I realised I didn't.
6. Her voice is a bit unbearable in some parts of the song. I wasn't around when this participated but I wouldn't remember it.
7. Wooow, it surprised a lot! Nice song and good rhythm. A really good discovery.
8. Wtf is that name? Too mainstream but at least it let you listen to it enterely.
9. I love it!!! I used to listen to it several times at day some months ago. It's very catchy.
10. Not a bad song, but I almost fell asleep in the verses. At least the chorus are good.
11. Ivy Quainoo, poor of her that she is always underrated in most of songs contests. I love her songs, her voices and her style.
12. Spanish mainstream. I love it although it's not my favourite song.
13. Attention winner. Not into it very much with just one listen but I liked it more and more.
14. Nothing new, actually it reminds of me of many songs with the same style.
15. I remember this winning, but I don't remember if I gave it some points. Well, I don't think this time it will get points from me.
16. Mine!! Sorry but Loreen is Loreen and I really really fell in love with this song. It gives me goosebumps for real.
17. Really an attention winner when this song was released. Really good production which was robbed, fucking Michal...
18. Famous song, which is almost in all contest. I love the chorus but not so much the verses. It has a melancholic feeling that I love.
19. OMG April is back!! Catchy song, she was 2nd and but even though that was very underrated.
20. Not very disgusting for me, but it doesn't the power it needs in order to get some points from me.
21. So many good songs that I really love! Please this must win this time!
22. Nice song, not her best one but, good.
23. I am still in shocked with this song winning back in time. Are you serious??
24. I need several listens to really appreciate it. I really enjoyed it.
25. OMG I love it! I could listen to it over and over again and I would never get tired of.
26. Paramore 2.0 so YES! I enjoyed it.
27. Are you serious this song didn't win?? It's the winner with capital letters. It seems that it's not a good song but you can't throw it away from your head.
2639 days 3 hours ago
Alexito
I don't know why but I sent my video without noises, maybe that could ruin getting some points :(
2639 days 1 hour ago
LoveMeLoveMe
1) I love Kerli but Diamond Hard is better lol

2) Not a fans but 17 is better

3) This song is growing in me lol

4) Sorry i didnt like this song

5) The only song that I almost win ..

6) I didnt like this song oppp

7) Probably will get highest point from me lol

8) Me at this song lol

9) This song is good !!!

10) One of my fav song

11) I really this song but i think theres so many better song in this semi final idk if she will get my point

12) Idk if hate ornlike this song hmmm

13) I really this song but i hot tired heard this song lol

14) not bad likely will get some points from me lol

15) I really like this song when I heard this song for the first time

16) Queen Loreen sad didnt make it to final on Melodifestivalen 2017 I hate that wannabe Shawn Mendes glad he finished 11th loooooool

17) Yesss I remember I gave her 8 points when im on jury for my TSC debut lol

18) Girl becareful with those hunks lol

19) This sounds good and then i got bored

20) Too cute for me

21) I really this song when i first heard this sing first time  and I still remember that i got 16th in TSC 228 :/

22) Obv the best song in this SF !!!

23) I dont like this song

24) I still remember i didnt like this song when i heard it for the first time and I still didnt like it

25) Yess I love this song

26) Not my type

27) she is so overated but I still gave her points in TSC 227 i think lol
2638 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
001 // kerli ; she still released music? okay hag, anyways i didn't really enjoy this with exception for the chorus. i prefer her older songs and by that i mean 'walking on air'
002 // kallay saunders band ; if i didn't feel like the vocals were trying to attack me and didn't absolutely hate the beat, then yeah this would've been a good song.
003 // alma ; oh now this was a banger, i really enjoyed this from beginning to end.
004 // kimbra ; im sorry but this was a complete and absolute mess, i felt like there was so much going on and i couldn't really keep up, it's not even a good mess so bloop.
005 // 4minute ; there's nothing wrong with bopping to the dead! a top five release from them and one of my faves, we love talent!
006 // allie x ; wig in orbit, in this house we throw down to allie x. loved every single bit of this!
007 // hedley ; his voice reminds me a lot joe jonas to be honest, but alas this song is very generic and nothing new to me.
008 // kero keo-bonito ; i mean it's okay i guess, the song didn't really go anywhere but i don't hate it or anything. it was cute.
009 // the girl and the dreamcatcher ; another just cute song, didn't really do anything for me but it isn't bad!
010 // gallant ; ooh bitch i remember loving this song the first time around and i still do! one of my favorite submissions out of this semi-final.
011 // ivy quainoo ; meh, this was just another okay song of the pool. it was enjoyable like the others prior but i wasn't completely astounded or anything.
012 // fuel fandango ; once again, a song that didn't really do anything for me, but i did enjoy it! the beat especially, an okay bop.
013 // nina nesbitt ; well that sure was a pleasant song, i liked it for what it was. one of the better submissions in this semi-final.
014 // flume ; i would always hear this song on the radio and bop but never knew who it was made by, so glad kai from exo could contribute to such a nice song.
015 // alex newell ; despite this being yet another song that contributes to the underwhelming and expected beat drops, it actually works well. the vocals were also really nice!
016 // loreen ; okay this was cute, just another okay submission like majority of the songs so far. nothing really wowed me here.
017 // margaret ; okay this is literally a clone of zara larrson, nothing really new to me here either. also the boring yet expected chorus sucks.
018 // vesala ; well erm that was interesting i guess, there's a lot to think about after listening to that.
019 // april ; prechorus okay, chorus bad. but yeah the bridge + prechorus really only enjoyable parts :B
020 // iu ; one of my top three favorite songs by her, i love the mellowness of this so much. truly a banger.
021 // rochelle ; this was nice with exception for that basic damn chorus. oh well!
022 // sharon doorsen ; okay she was kinda giving the gays what they want, i liked this a lot actually!
023 // destra garcia ; ahh, i loved this so much! my wig truly was in another universe swinging through different orbits.
024 // katharine mcpee ; this was an okay song in my opinion, its better than the mediocre songs before it so points for that! really enjoyed this though!
025 // ina wroldsen & broiler ; awe this was nice and a tad sad! the vocals were really nice in my opinion and complimented the song well. cute song!
026 // pvris ; okay noah fence but this was really bad, there really wasn't even a small part that I could pick out of what i enjoyed really. but go ahead paramore!
027 // era istrefi ; i haven't heard this song in forever, mainly because it was starting to get on my nerves but after hearing it in such a long time, it's not as bad as it became!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!