This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2016 Semi-final 1

Topic » Best of TSC 2016 Semi-final 1

2624 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
1) Kerli - I entered her, and I'll ALWAYS love Kerli. She has so many good songs like this and Diamond Hard. This song has always been one of my favourites just because of it's pace and just everything about it.. MOVE ON TO THE FINALS!
2) Kallay Saunders Band - I strangely don't remember this, but I actually did find myself liking most of it. I love the raspiness in their voices and overall it was good. I don't know how well it'd fare compared to some of these other songs, though.
3) Alma - I remember when I first heard this, I was soo shocked. It has a generic beat (which I love) and just songs like this always excited me and will continue to excite me. It's a solid entry. Her voice goes well with the beat and I live.
4) Kimbra - Well, this was strange. I wasn't feeling it in the beginning but I suppose it started getting better. After finishing, my opinion on it is that it's mediocre at best.
5) 4Minute - I think this is one of the better KPOP songs we had in 2016. The build up is sooo great and then the drop is good, but not AMAZING. It got me excited tho, so I guess that's good.
6) Allie X - I remember this. I think I gave this high points before. The beat that goes along with this is interesting, it gives me Carly Rae Jepsen vibes.. I thought the chorus was cute and overall it was an enjoyable entry.
7) Hedley - I actually really enjoyed this. Like his voice and beat was pretty good. The video wasn't anything to get excited about though. Regardless I thought it was a strong entry. Don't see it winning this though.
8) Kero Keo-Bonito - LMFAO.. WHAT IS THIS MESS. This is so bad and soo funny at the same time. I don't remember it but it's just.. a MESS.
9) The Girl and the Dreamcatcher - YES. This song is SOO good. The guy carried the song, but still it's literally so great. I remember this and loved it then, love it now as well. I love that background 'oh-oh' in the chorus. It's a great entry, IMO.
10) Gallant - It's an ok song. I get why it got 13th before. It's not that interesting, he has a nice range though. It was produced well I thought. As I said, it's ok.
11) Ivy Quainoo - I distantly remember this. Ya'll know how much how I love that clapping in the background as a build up. The chorus was strong. I like pretty much every element to this song. Pretty good.
12) Fuel Fandango - Hmm..the ONLY good thing about this was the beat in the chorus where she stopped singing. Like, that had me bopping. But everything else I wasn't that interested in. Don't know if that beat I liked will get this song points.
13) Nina Nesbitt - Interesting, I'm chewing gum right now. The start reminded me of Tove Lo - Talking Body. I LOVE that song, and I love this too. The chorus was different, and I enjoyed it. I DEFINITELY see this getting points. I'm pretty sure this was the week I joined TSC, and this was my fave that week. So nostalgic!
14) Flume - I like the message to this song, but production wise it's not that good in my opinion. I do kinda like it though, like the chorus is good. It's an average entry in my eyes.
15) Alex Newell - I remember this so well. I thought Alex Newell was an actual girl when this contest was happening. I remember another song got robbed to this, therefore kinda bitter to this song, but on a fresh slate this song is pretty good when I listen to it again.
16) Loreen - I FUCKING LOVE HER AND THIS. I connect with this song so much and it's just so emotional and sung BEAUTIFULLY. Loreen is probably one of my favourite artists. She's just so amazing.
17) Margaret - Woah. She sounds SO much like Rihanna. EVERYTHING about this song is so great. Like it was produced brilliantly and the chorus is sooo good. Got me excited and I love it. Don't remember this from before, but I LOVE it now.
18) Vesala - It felt like it was on one note throughout the whole song. It's not that great to me at all. I suppose you  could say I get why it landed so low originally..
19) April - Dont remember this, but I'm l
2624 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
19) April - Dont remember this, but I'm liking it. It's pretty generic, and I'd probably get bored of it pretty quickly, but it's a nice song on first listen. Suppose it could do well.
20) IU - Hmm.. not very interested in this at all. There are so many better KPOP songs you could've sent to a normal contest. Doubt this got much points from me before, and I doubt it'll get much from me now.
21) Rochelle - What a GENUINE robbery. This really should've won. Rochelle in general is just so good and iconic. The beat in the chorus, IT CONTINUOUSLY SLAYS ME. I honestly would love for this to win.
22) Sharon Doorsen - It was just good up until that chorus and that beat. It slayed me completely. I don't think I've heard a song with that kind of sound in a chorus before. Overall, I thought it was pretty good.
23) Destra Garcia - The video had be chuckling. I dont think it's as good as people make it out to be, but I thought it was ok LOL. My god, the twerking has me pissing myself.
24) Katharine McPhee - I think it's pretty good. It didn't WOW me but I liked pretty much every element to this song. In fact, that beat is pretty damn good.
25) Ina Wroldsen & Broiler - Wow. This song has me feeling some type of way, it was so emotional and I could feel it. The way the beat sped up along with her voice it just made this so beautiful and current. I can't right now, I ADORE this.
26) PVRIS - I mean it was ok. It wasn't anywhere near my favourite of this competition. I do like PVRIS though.
27) Era Istrefi - What a good ending. It may be overrated, but I really fucking love this like I've listened to this so much, even downloaded it, which I RARELY do for TSC songs, and I've never got tired of it.
2624 days 14 hours ago
TolisKalkas
------------ time up ------------------

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!