This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 238 Final

Topic » TSC 238 Final

2903 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
I'm poly(gl)amorous, so as long as you can deal with all of that, let's do this.
2903 days 1 hour ago
Js21
ty all for the points

i just submitted the winning song for next weeks theme so gl all
2903 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Im not sending entrie to this edition. Not motivated and the theme doesnt help :(
2903 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
yay no semis
2903 days ago
PrincessTeePee
Someone's taken me friggin artist already LOL!
Gl all! I'm not brilliant with 70s but looking forward to the challenge! I think it's widely known that 80s is more mg thing <33
2902 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
I think krrais should forfeit his win and give the win to rodrigueseve
2902 days 20 hours ago
Lachie227
im gonna fight whoever took my artist
2902 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
i hope it was me
2902 days 19 hours ago
Striky
What the fuck is wrong wirh you all I hate the winner again. :@
2902 days 18 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Just to say that im skipping this one to get rest and bc i dont like the theme but mail me next week plz
2902 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
you might have to jury vote before you can participate again though I think!
2902 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
What??? Well, if i have ro jury vote i might send somethong this week just so i can participate and not only judge bc thats my leadt favorite part
2902 days 12 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Rodriguese, you are the one who's complaining?! You finished 2nd, I've finished last. In 3 contests, my best place was 18th, 2 times I've finished in the last 2 spots. If I want to continue: of course, I know I will even win this some time. This was the worst winner in 4 contests I've participated or I was a juror, that's true, however I didn't like April neither. And it's like they say, it's not about winning, I won't change my entries because of a winning desperation, I'll continue sending music I like and represents me, even if I'll finish last all the time. But as I said, I know I'll win it with something :)) Congrats Krrais for the win, even if that song wasn't my favourite at all :)) Thanks for hosting Insanity!
2902 days 12 hours ago
Insanity
I don't even understand what's so horrible with jury voting.

You're literally doing the exact same thing as you normally would in TSC, only you're not competing.

It's not all about winning. Just ask Patrick :)
2902 days 12 hours ago
Insanity
And Dallas, that's the really interesting thing about this contest. Tastes in music are so subjective that everyone is bound to have vastly different opinions on who should win, and that's what makes the contest really thrilling sometimes!

Like TheGoodMan said much earlier however, winning is nice, but I'm mostly here to discover new artists!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!