This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 238 Final

Topic » TSC 238 Final

2883 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
Beginning in two hours. Get ready!!! (like actually bc there are 30 songs)
2883 days 2 hours ago
LeHerisson
Hello ladies and gentlemen
2883 days 2 hours ago
Arris
Yeees, can't wait !
2883 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
Looking forward to this week

I think it's going to be one competitive contest
2883 days 1 hour ago
onemanarmy
Competitive nah..this is hands down my victory...lol
2883 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
Also I have a game that we're gonna play for those who want to listen live! With 30 entrants I figured there might be a small crowd to play this game.

I didn't think of it though. All the credit goes to Monrooster! It's simple and fun without disrupting the contest too much (in my opinion). I'll post rules later after I finish setting up.
2883 days 1 hour ago
onemanarmy
I`ll be here for it :D
2883 days ago
Insanity
Ok I'm not fully prepped yet but I'm to the point where I'm can finish prepping during the contest so I'll start sending out mailers!
2883 days ago
PrincessTeePee
Hi :)
Proper miffed at whoever stole Sigma from me :P
2883 days ago
onemanarmy
100% wasn`t me, I tend to not like Sigma
2883 days ago
Patrick319
Can't listen but interested to see the artists
2883 days ago
bibbles
nearly ready, just need to kick hubby off the computer!!
2883 days ago
CutieAmy
hi
2883 days ago
dragotistic
I might stay for the first 5 or so songs

I got a graduation practice today for Saturday (i graduate high school this week!!!)
2883 days ago
Insanity
While I wait for others to get here, I'll explain the rules of the game we're gonna play (again, credit goes to Monrooster for creating it for TSC 217)

Basically you're gonna get a screenshot from a music video that placed in the top 10 from TSC 230-237 with each song that I post. It will be in an imgur link posted right below the video. You need to write either the song name or the artist name that it is in the screenshot. If you are the first to get it correct, you will earn a point. Whoever earns the most points will win!

Here's an example of what I'll be posting: http://imgur.com/wXc7imS

So the answer here would be Britney Spears - Toxic.

Rules

- Even if you type both the artist name and song name, it will still only count as one point
- Once half of the answer is given out, another contestant can't use the other half of the answer to gain the point. If we used the example posted above and all person A said was "Toxic," person B can't say "Britney Spears" to gain a point as well.
- I did my best to pick screenshots that were not completely obscure. Obviously some songs were more popular than others, but I made sure the screenshots at least had people in them (although it doesn't necessarily have to be the artist but I didn't just get a screenshot of a wall).

Any questions? :)
2883 days ago
Insanity
Congrats Drago!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!