This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 237 Final

Topic » TSC 237 Final

2924 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
06) Auryn - 'Who is loving you? (feat. Anastacia)'

Auryn - Why did Anastacia allowed herself to be involved in this? She's the only reason why this song is actually above average - Auryn doesn't really bring anything to this.
2924 days 1 hour ago
Yoshitomi
Heyo Tolis?
How do you feel about Scott's question in the other thread?
Do you think the running order affects your vote? When you're not hosting. XD
2924 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
06) Auryn - Not fun fact: Anastacia is a go-to binb answer if you're drawing a blank. She definitely elevated this from shit to decent, but I'm afraid that might not be enough. She should be applauded for her charity work, and it'd definitely warrant a Stars save.
2924 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
07) Mura Masa - 'What If I Go?'

Mura Masa - Bizarre chorus that actually works well. I'm weirdly liking this.
2924 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
I'll throw in my two cents, Yoshi.

I do think that it can have an impact on things, but not ALWAYS. If a song is good, it's generally going to do well. It can definitely elevate songs, though.
2924 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
As you (probably) saw in the hosting video, hosts should be using random.org or some from of random generating for the running order because it can affect the voting if you do not go back and relisten.

I know by the end of listening to 25 songs, i don't remember early songs as much so I'll go back and relisten to songs that I've marked as songs i liked, so I don't think it affects my voting as much.
2924 days 1 hour ago
krrais
07) Mura Masa : Very soothing song, she has a pretty voice, I'm liking the weird percussion as well, I love the instrumental that comes one by one as the song goes on
2924 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
Also, there's often times where I like too many songs by the time I get to the end, and I have checked out mentally and had the songs I wanted to award points for basically locked down. It's rare, but it happens for me. Mostly to middle of the road songs that would get small points and nothing exceptionally good, but yeah.
2924 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
07) Mura Masa - Right up my alley. Slay a bit, Masa.
2924 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
I also think that if a mediocre song is after a bad song it'll seem better in the first listen then the second go around. Also if there's a great song, you will probably forget the song before it. So yea. running order probably does affect people's initial reactions.
2924 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
08) Ester Dean - 'Crazy Youngsters'

Ester Dean - I don't like the fact that verses actually deliver more than the chorus. A bit disappointing - still pretty good, though.
2924 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
08) Ester Dean - I think I may have set the bar too high for Ester Dean coming into this, so I'll try to judge this as if she didn't have some major fucking bops on her resume. As a whole, it's solid enough, but I was waiting for either a legitimate drop or a really catchy hook.
2924 days 1 hour ago
krrais
08) Ester Dean : Wow she has a gorgeous voice! I wasn't sure at first about the song but it grows on me, great beat, good energy, overall fun and catchy song
2924 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
09) Lena - 'Beat To My Melody'

Alt link:

Lena - ELLIE GOULDING's BACK? Solid effort, some bits are a tad annoying, but decent nonetheless.
2924 days 1 hour ago
krrais
09) Lena : You should've sent in "Wild and Free" cause it guaranteed my 8 at least, this isn't bad but sorta samey throughout, she also sounds a bit bored, she could do a lot better

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!