This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 237 Final

Topic » TSC 237 Final

2914 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Chiara Grispo - 'Come On'

Rick's comment:

I expected this to be some ballad, but it turns out to be a pop song with some good progression. Liking this surprise - it's a kind of thing I really enjoy in general. Her talking is stupid, but imma pretend that didn't happen.
2914 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
When you say shit like that, I expect you to start promptly. I paused Love Unlimited for this.
2914 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
I won't post my comments until the end of the show
2914 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Chiara Grispo - Balladfuc-...oh, nevermind! She's got some soul, which I wasn't expecting (and that's totally NOT because she's a 12 year old white girl). Not bad. Not bad at all, other than the talking bits, which are so hit or miss (shout out to Feder).
2914 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
02) Sushy - 'Nerdy Boy (ft. Roachie)'

Rick's Comment:

The rapper's not even needed in this song. The whole thing without the black guy is actually pretty decent, so I'm a bit disappointed.
2914 days 1 hour ago
LeHerisson
Sushy diva <3
2914 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
##) *ARTIST NAME*- This is my song hahahahahaha no one can see my comment since it's only to you Tolis.

literally me
2914 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
02) Sushy - I know this is English, but I understood maybe 10 words the entire time (other than "you gotta cum" but that's a phrase I understand in any language). Luckily, it was turnt and trashy enough for me to not need to understand shit. Time hasn't been so easy on Wyclef Jean, though. :/
2914 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
03) Crown the Empire - 'Cross our Bones'

Crown The Empire - Welp, this isn't my cup of tea, really
2914 days 1 hour ago
Yoshitomi
Okay, I will be listening to the songs from the semi I wasn't in later.
But just as a heads up - I'mma be mean to all of your songs 'cos you guys kicked me out of my last TSC before my break. :P
2914 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
03) Crown the Empire - Nah. Not for me. So much so that I'll stop being lazy and go with the weekly obligatory "it's not for me, but that's okay, because it'll be for others" comment. I'd say that's untrue and I'm giving you false hope, but it qualified, so what do I know?
2914 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
04) Andra - 'Without You (Ft. David Bisbal)'

Rick's comments still... i'm not gonna type that again... y'all know it's rick's :)

Andra - Not bad, I doubt this will pull of an Alvaro, but I can appreciate this for what it is.
2914 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
04) Andra - I mean, the male vocal is technically GOOD, but it threw things off for me a bit.
2914 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
05) Vanotek - 'I'm Coming Home (ft. the code & Georgian)'

Vanotek - Again, could have been just a little more energetic. It's alright.
2914 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
05) Vanotek - Give me "Nai Nai." Give me "Paradisio." Give me "Moment of SIlence." JK, this is better than THAT, but still, not really feeling it.  Okay, but seriously, give me "Nai Nai."

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!