This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 236 Final

Topic » TSC 236 Final

2923 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
4) Dua Lipa

Interesting start. Good voice. This is so my kind of thing. I love the chorus. Disappointing when she goes back to a verse. Good solid banger. This contest is looking stacked.

This will be a hit this Summer I think! Good shout for winner.
2923 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
04) Dua Lipa - Hotter Than Hell - This also entered my Top 100 MV Chart last week, another entry guaranteed points from me.
2923 days 2 hours ago
Arris
ooh its started !
2923 days 2 hours ago
splozojames50
05) MØ: I join on a random song and its generic EDM #shockingnoms. I like some of the buildup but the breakdowns do nothing for me.
2923 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi
05) MØ  - 'Final Song'

I DON'T CARE FOR THIS LET'S MOVE ON TO THE TRAINWRECKS ALREADY. It wasn't bad but I wasn't wow'ed by this
2923 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
05) MØ  - Final Song - 5 upbeat songs in a row :D Again I like it but it could still fall short from getting my points this week.
2923 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) Bob The Drag Queen - 'Purse First (feat. DJ Mitch Ferrino)' - song starts at 1:45
2923 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
This lineup order kinda goes off?????

Someone took one of my backups for next week!!!!
2923 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi
06) Bob The Drag Queen - 'Purse First (feat. DJ Mitch Ferrino)'

*facepalm*
This is such a goddamn trainwreck. His voice is absolutely terrible but the beat is pretty good all things considered.
2923 days 2 hours ago
splozojames50
06) Bob The Drag Queen: I usually can find the humor in drag queen songs but I just dont like this at all. Comes off extremely tryhard.
2923 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
07) 4Minute - 'Crazy'
2923 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
06) Bob The Drag Queen - Purse First (feat. DJ Mitch Ferrino) - Good beat but the whole purse first concept didn`t win me over, on a different week It may of got points from me, low points but points, this week IDK, I don`t hate it.
2923 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi
07) 4Minute - 'Crazy'

This song goes all the way off and if anyone 0's this they're xenophobic or they're bibbles. THIS IS THE KIND OF KPOP WE WANT AND DESERVE *GLARES @ LIGHTS*

If this is the first Kpop song to win, I will be totally satisfied and I'm shocked it hadn't been entered already.
2923 days 2 hours ago
splozojames50
07) 4Minute: Iconique. I'm surprised this hasnt been submitted yet since it was probably oen of the more international-friendly songs that came out last year. Gayoon messing up the extremely easy dance in the music video < 3
2923 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
08) Reggie N Bollie - 'New Girl'

Alt:
https://open.spotify.com/album/4BNIZs8mwGm0HOSAVqB344

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!