This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 234 Final

Topic » TSC 234 Final

2936 days 23 hours ago
Slice
HI everyone
2936 days 23 hours ago
Lights
Gonna start commenting now xo
2936 days 23 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Yeah Catch, I needed to get a little wiggle room in case it went over 3 hours ;)

If you want to catch up I can wait up!
2936 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Nah, it's fine. :p :)
I can't stay for long. :O
I wasn't sure what time it would be as I sent my entry before your mailer, as I was an eager beaver :)
2936 days 22 hours ago
splozojames50
02) Mat Zo: I love the beat but not really feeling the vocals. My favorite part of the song was the first 30 seconds.
2936 days 22 hours ago
CharlieBibi
03) Parade of Lights - 'Feeling Electric'

2936 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
Mat Zo - “Sinful” - This was pretty chill and laidback, felt a bit like Troye Sivan in style (not voice ofc), but his voice is pretty good too. A lot of elements work in this song. Pretty good.
2936 days 22 hours ago
Slice
002 / mat zo: this is SUCH a bop!!!!!!!!!! i love the daft punk-esque style. modern funk is one of my favourite genres. the guy's voice goes so well with the instrumental... i'm definitely downloading this ASAP
2936 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
22) Neon Hitch

Hi Aqua!
2936 days 22 hours ago
Slice
dont be shady, steven. be a lady
2936 days 22 hours ago
onemanarmy
hello
2936 days 22 hours ago
CharlieBibi
I'm a neat lady :)
2936 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
Me????? Shady????? NEVER!
2936 days 22 hours ago
Lights
You'll all notice not a single kpop song on the list :)
2936 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
3. Parade of Lights - That intro nearly finished me off...I hope they brought some water. Drunken singing ftw! The music producer was like 'I know what I can do to make this sound better...I'll turn up the instrumentation so loud, no one will be able to hear the lyrics or vocals properly, but yah YOLO!....yah good plan me'.

Btw, I'm pretty doped up on flu/cold/everything medicine,
so I'm a little looooooooopy....

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!