This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 234 Final

Topic » TSC 234 Final

2921 days 8 hours ago
kimmal8
Thank you bibs for the 12 i can always count on you!!! and thanks krrais, johnny,

And INSANITY, I do mostly hate these trashy pop 'queens' that get submitted with raunchy, substance-free songs that get by on pure sexuality. Disgrace to this contest!
However I appreciate solid club hits. A song that walks the fine line is like 'Timber' by Ke$ha and Pitbull. It gets me jammin, but we all know it's trashy.
2921 days 8 hours ago
kimmal8
oh yoshi and kono threw me pts thanks yall!

I'm not doing well lately I need to step up my game I swear. Actually no, I blame all of you with poor taste. Learn from Bibbles. Bibbles is love. Bibbles is life.
2921 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
Why's my name in all caps Kimmalho? Whatchu tryna say? :P
2921 days 7 hours ago
Lachie227
I only know one song that's not in English but the artist has been submitted in the past 10 contests and it's honestly a terrible song
2921 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
Thanks for the points for Tyler, all. Grats on the win catch!

I missed the TSC 235 mailer by like 1 hour lol :(
2921 days 6 hours ago
krrais
Oh and thanks everyone for the points esp insanity, fritz, and striky for the 12s! :) grats again peter and thanks for the great contest felix !
Good luck everyone for next contest *always excited for international week*
2921 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
so did my song get in
2921 days 5 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Hey everybody! I had 9 comments done and I will finish the rest tomorrow because I am very sleepy right now.

I totally deserved the penalty because I didn't make time to write comments even though I have actually listened to all the songs...twice...XD I was writing them this morning not realising how busy I was going to be today. I cooked breakfast, lunch and a big dinner (chicken biryani which takes a while!) which wasn't eaten because we got invited to a BBQ! I spent hours on that biryani! :'(

But we went out for dessert and I had a cookie dough sundae so I'm not so mad. Since I didn't get the penalty (Thank you, CharlieBiBi!), I will defo post my comments out of principle, even though they don't matter. =]

And thank you for the 3 points, Scott, and THE 12 FROM TEEPEE! :O I'm so happy, thank you! :')
2920 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
i was way too tired to wait up for the click race, i just about managed to log off before i fell asleep. just waiting to see if the winner, i mean my song, is accepted.
2920 days 8 hours ago
onemanarmy
lol same bibbles I`m still waiting for mine to be accepted so I can then jump for joy for winning another big week
2920 days 8 hours ago
onemanarmy
enters subliminal messaging so people hate everyone Else`s entry except mine
2918 days 17 hours ago
Yoshitomi
I promised my comments, so here are my comments! :P

01) Blink 182 - Bored to Death
A weird pic...I like it! Yay, glad Blink 182 are back. =]
"And we'll go over and over and over. And over and over and over."

02) Mat Zo - Sinful
I'm sorry, who are I See MONSTAS!? O_O Loving the Daft Punk vibes, but this video is...I thought it was normal but, nevermind, she has triangles! XD
"I'm that sinful. Oh woah oh!"

03) Parade of Lights - Feeling Electric
I thought my volume was off for the first few seconds. XD These lyrics are so corny but the music is cool. And I mean these lyrics could be sung by a teeny bopper. O_O
"I will tell you if my heart stops beating right."
Good because you could die!

04) Amber Run - Pilot
Explicit content? Pshh! Have you seen Tengaged? I can handle whatever this is! According to the comments, these characters were in a previous music video? There's definitely a story there. Oh yeah, the song is...okay...
"I don't wanna be the centre of anything, just a part of something bigger."

05) Shy Child - Disconnected
Aww, he's shy. And disconnected. I jammed. ^_^
"So I'll leave it all over again. Over and over again. Ohh!"

06) Rebecca & Fiona - Sayonara
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL This may be my favourite song so far. Wow! XD
"Fuck the world." Side note: Props for the Ganguro inspired make up for a song with a Japanese title. ^_^

07) Tyler Shaw - Wicked
That intro is...umm...weird. The song doesn't get better...it's meh. Although, LONDON REPRESENT! Whoop whoop!
"It's Friday in the underground. I'm in London, lost in the crowd."

08) That Poppy - Money
Gimme that green! Why do all these money hungry songs sound the same? O_O Except this is not as good as the Big Wild song last week.
"If money can't buy happiness then why is it so fabulous?"
Fun fact: I honestly thought she said "a penis" instead of "happiness" so I had to look up the lyrics. :X

09) AronChupa - Little Swing (Acoustic version)
Oh wow! This is a lot of swing. O_O I usually would like this but something feels really off....O_O...It sounds much better slower (ie as it goes).
"It ain't no big thing. Just show her a little swing."

10) Lindsay Lohan - Confessions Of A Broken Heart
This isn't the best song...but it hits me on an emotional level. :X
"Daughter to father, tell me the truth, did you ever love me?"

[These are the comments I wrote later]
11) Peg Parnevik - Ain't No Saint
You know when a song is all about being a strong independant woman but the video shows a dependant lady? Mmm...
"Momma didn't raise no saint."

12) EMIN - Woman
This is so corny, I put it in the microwave and it popped. :P This is a bland, "You're a woman, that's enough for you to turn me on!"
"Woman, I know you're amazing." Thank goodness, a song you can sing to your wife and mistress! XD
2918 days 17 hours ago
Yoshitomi
13) Lukas Graham - Better Than Yourself
This song seems like it's building to something...but it never gets there. :/
"No one can do it better but yourself." Umm...what about Bill Nye the Science Guy?

14) Zak Waters - Runnin Around
I thought I had buffering problems, nevermind! The song does just pause randomly. XD That is quite an interesting bed...the song is catchy too!
"I was running around, running around!"

15) Dolly Style - Rollercoaster
This was a song someone originally submitted when I hosted my first TSC but then they changed their pick. Now, when I sent my votes, I didn't check who it was. And now I have checked, hey LoveMeLoveMe. XD I jammed to it when it was submitted then switched, jammed to it now.

16) Sarah Riani - Comme Toi
She's...she's singing to a mannequin. Not judging just...well...okay...*judges* :P
"Si seulement j'étais comme toi, comme toi, comme toi, comme toi"

17) Cash Cash - How to Love
This is alright but I'm just not a fan of the vocal. XD Yeah, I gave 0 to the winner and I'm not sorry. Seriously though, grats on the win, Peter. :)
It's 17th! Of course it won! :P
[The music trumps the vocal so no lyrics here]

18) Maître Gims - Je Te Pardonnes
This is stunning. =] That's all...just stunning. :)
"You know not what you have done."

19) RuPaul - U Wear It Well
Who is U? This song was so close to points for me. XD But the video is just...catwalks...oh my! O_O
"Sophisticate! She classy day and night."

20) Karen Harding - Those Girls
The music is generic and I think there's like 2 sentences of lyrics. XD
"I can see...I can see you falling."

21) Kerli - Feral Hearts
This video is beautiful. You get lost in the song and the video, very hypnotic. =]
"Naked to nothing more than who we are."

22) Neon Hitch - Freedom
*head bobs* This is a tune I can jam to. The vocal is...weird...but I don't mind it. XD Must be the nightcore fan in me....
"We don't need money to feel alright. 'Cos we got freedom! *beat drops*"

23) Phlake - Pregnant
...This song is creepy and too weird for me. Why are creepy songs a thing? O_O
"Swimming in Oreos" WHAT IS THIS SONG?! :S "Imma fuck you anyway." STAHP! GET AWAY FROM ME! :(

24) Tiger Army - Firefall
Oh my gosh, yes! You know when you didn't know what you needed then it comes up and you feel happy? That's this song! :D
"Let the fire fall tonight."

25) Naomi Pilgrim - Sink Like A Stone
What an interesting end to the contest. Okay. I'm down with this. Nice ending. =]
"I am a silenced sister, fighting words with words of wisdom."

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!