This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 230 Final

Topic » TSC 230 Final

2971 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
this song is very me after I receive 92.5% in my history exam
2971 days 10 hours ago
kimmal8
I'll take top 10. Early comments were misleading I suppose, thought it was going to do better.

Grats stevenho !
2971 days 10 hours ago
krrais
who is hosting next ?? i wanna send my song b4 i fall asleep
2971 days 10 hours ago
onemanarmy
I thought I`d have done a little better
2971 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
same i have an artist i wanna snatch
2971 days 10 hours ago
Monrooster
I dunno who's hosting sorry. It's not me though so wait for news/mailer
2971 days 10 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Grats on the win, Steven! You were very close to points for me. It was a tough vote this week. O_O
2971 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Thanks for the great contest, Monro! :D
2971 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS THX U EVERY1 4 WIN #3!!!!!!!!!!!
2971 days 10 hours ago
onemanarmy
grats on the win
2971 days 10 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Based on the comments, I expected 0 and would have been shocked with even a 1. No one liked my song and the comments were...unexpected, I guess. I mean I know you guys are brutally honest but, you know, just give me your 0s but don't hate on Daniel Kyre.

I personally find the instrumental beautiful and the lyrics are very moving. The layers on the instrumental are incredible, and all composed by one guy. When I first heard the song, I didn't fully connect the lyrics. I guessed it was about religion, questioning the existence of God.

After Daniel committed suicide, I got it. And it hit me hard. On his Youtube channel (Cyndago), he made comedy videos. But in his music, you could tell that he was depressed. It came out in his music.

I've actually wanted to enter this song for months but I was still raw about his suicide and I knew it would get criticised. So the week I wanted to enter this song, I entered a different song about suicide. Wonder if anyone can guess which song that was...

You guys are fair to criticise the song but I will continue think it is stunning. It still breaks my heart thinking about Daniel but regardless, I wanted to submit his music. I will probably try another song of his later even if it faces another 0.

It just sucks being accused of scheming when all I aim to do is enter songs I like. And I would have entered What If I'm Right even if Daniel was still alive today.

Anywho...

The world lost an incredible talent. :(
2971 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
Got 2nd to one of the best songs I have ever heard.

Great job Steven, definitely well-deserved!
2971 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
@Henna

I think the problem with entering something highly emotive is that when people have a different opinion it's almost like they're being deliberately cruel. You knew the backstory and the hurt he was going through, so the song has a different meaning for you. But for everyone else the song just wasn't on the level of the other tracks.

My comment was purely based on the music. When I did a double take and realised Daniel had died, I did feel bad, as I hate to speak ill of the dead. But it wasn't obvious, if anything was directed at Daniel, I think it has more to do with the quality of the song than anything else, as it wasn't obvious that we were listening to someone no longer with us.

I will go back and read the other comments, but I'm hoping there is some misunderstanding about it. :)
2971 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I won't draw attention to the comment that you were referring to, but I believe they were just trying to say that you were entering something that was out there as an attempt to win rather than accusing you of entering him because he tragically lost his life to get sympathy.

It's hard to read comments on the internet sometimes as you can't get an accurate gauge on how the other person is truly feeling.

Stay being you Hen, We love ya. :')
2971 days 9 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Yoshi <3 aww, poor guy.

TSC host, reveal yourself! :p

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!