This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 230 Final

Topic » TSC 230 Final

2949 days 15 hours ago
Yoshitomi
@Peter I tried to find a video of the song not including an RIP Daniel message. I found his soundcloud page after he talked about it on their podcast and that's where I found and listened to the song. I only tried to find a video after he passed and every single one is a tribute video.

I didn't want it to seem like a gimmick. I wanted the song to be merited by itself.

It's like Amy Winehouse. I am not her biggest fan but I do like a handful of her songs. Her tragic passing has not suddenly made her songs I didn't like somehow better, if you know what I mean?

It was never supposed to be a gimmick and I liked the song before I found out he had suffered from depression and the song changed meaning for me.

I was trying to say that even though you guys didn't like the song, I do, it wasn't a scheme or a gimmick. I genuinely would have given points to the song which isn't true for every song I enter (in comparison to the other songs in the contest).

Even though you guys didn't like the song, it was written, composed, played and sung by one individual. And that makes it a winner for me. :)

If no one is hosting the next week, I don't mind trying. :D
2949 days 15 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
another top 10 XD...
2949 days 15 hours ago
Lights
Lmfao @ me being the SWING
2949 days 12 hours ago
Insanity
So I'm hosting this week! I would've told you to send entries sooner but I just found out we really didn't have anyone else haha. You can send me songs now if you're seeing this. Mailers won't be sent for another hour or so
2949 days 12 hours ago
mack3199
GUYS I'm so sorry for being back a week and already missing a contest lol.
My brother got married this weekend and I've been insanely busy with the fam leading up to it.
Congrats tho Steven :)
2949 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
mack you are a monster
2949 days 11 hours ago
onemanarmy
locked in #06 off my list...was gonna submit a different song so will see if this gives me any better luck...lol
2949 days 7 hours ago
Lachie227
honestly im so salty the veronicas didnt win

but congrats insanity. very good song!
2947 days 6 hours ago
Samhuss
mailers?

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!