This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 228 Final

Topic » TSC 228 Final

2974 days 18 hours ago
TolisKalkas
I never select a song until the end when I host as to make sure I don't have that problem TP. Any time a host asks me about that scenario, I suggest they let the contestant have it and they select another entry.

I also suggest to hosts to submit songs they don't think will win but like so that there isn't a "you rigged it for yourself" scenario
2974 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
I will be sending the mailers quite soon! Be prepared!
2974 days 18 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I'm gonna click race a song that no one will ever pick
cuz y'know :p
2974 days 18 hours ago
Insanity
I never run into that problem Tolis ;)
2974 days 18 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Lol I love it when hosts somehow win!
2974 days 18 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
I've given hosts 12s on their songs before now e.g. Mon's Softengine song <3
2974 days 18 hours ago
NerdBird44
Wow. I´m hurt lol jk! Congratulations, Rick! :-)
2974 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
I totally forgot about this contest where I didn't even know it was happening today!
2974 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
I am shocked that I came in 4th place where that is great and I won in the last contest where that makes it up!
2974 days 17 hours ago
mack3199
love love love that Birdy song, I knew the second I saw her in the lineup she'd be getting my 12 oops
and LOL @ me having a hand in Patrick's demise. looks like I came back at just the right time muahahahahahaahhaaaaaaaaaaa.
jk love you Patricia and everybody else here
2974 days 16 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
REALLY thought Rochelle would run away with it. Slightly disappointed that she didn't, but also liked Birdy, so it's all good.

Thanks for the votes, y'all. Congrats, Rick.
2974 days 16 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, SO HAPPY ABOUT THE RETURNEES.
2974 days 15 hours ago
Lachie227
i killed patrick
the evil is dead
2974 days 5 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Hey, I didn't get last! Yay! Thank you, everyone who gave me points. I loved the Birdy song so I'm happy. :D
...Not as fun as Flick but eh. :P

Scott, you and I have the same mindset with songs in the contest. If I find out an artist I like hasn't been used, I definitely wanna submit them. And they usually turn out to not be popular after all. XD

TSC is about showing your taste in music and tbh, I still love the songs I find and enter. Even if I don't get any points or nice reviews. ^_^

30 songs in the next contest? I'm down! Let's go! :D
2974 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
THE FAKE FACTOR OF TSC 228 (in order of the running order)

1. Joey Graceffa (Yoshitomi) - Well...this is one way to come out of the closet! Memo to self: Don't watch the vlog at the end in full screen! AHH! XD
Favourite lyric: "The darkness can be a lonely place on your own. I'll be your compass so you'll never feel alone."
...Except you can't see a compass in the dark! O_O

2. Janet Leon (damo1990) - I liked the song. It is very scandi pop which i have a soft spot for anyways. I loved the way it talked about gay rights, and gay love and about not being afraid to show who you really are. Overall Good.

3. No Wyld (krrais) - i actually enjoyed the rap bits since it wasn't too heavy, that percussion was definitely very good, the vocal could be better but i think it suited the song perfectly so i didnt rlly mind it

4. Krista Siegfrids (Alexito) - Krista has such a good voice and this is one of the only good songs she has.

5. Madi Wolf (Aquamarine) - Super triggered no one realized [EXCEPT PATRICK!] this is the daughter of Tracy Hughes-Wolf of Survivor fame. - MOR3

6. Marina and the Diamonds (Samhuss) - A very well balanced song, it was a pleasant listen, it played/ran smoothly. Loved it.

7. Vicetone (PrincessTeePee) - Really liked this one, it delivered instrumentally. Very catchy :)

8. Samantha Jade (CharlieBibi) - Fucking slay me Samantha Jade. Why the fuck are you doing charity work for Pitbull though? You don't need him gurl.... The chorus is a LOT of yes, her verses are VERY yes and Pitbull's rap might be the first time I don't wanna bang my head against a wall listening to it so gg on that I guess.

9. Yellow Claw & Flux Pavilion (Insanity) - N/A

10. Daya (Catch_a_falling_star) - Cute. I have no negatives to write about this…so…kudos to Daya. :p I really like the bridge to the final chorus. :D Where do all the good boys go? Though? Answer me this…pls… :p

11. Kratae Rsiam (vh1clown) - This is such a bop slay me goddess...The way this made me want to dance is nothing like how I have felt before

12. Tiësto & KSHMR (kimmal8) - I found this recently and actually thought it was pretty decent. Not something I'm all that in to normally but it definitely caught my ears.

13. Shawn Hook (FlameonX) - I'm groovin' to this too!

14. Wiktoria (ryan5676) - WOW, her vocals are amazing and she makes this song outstanding where I would want to hear it over again

15. Kon Cept (TolisKalkas) - N/A

16. Violent Soho (bibbles) - yeah, my eyes feel furry sometimes too!

17. Rochelle (Patrick319) - I immediately dig this. Great progression throughout, and the vocal was pleasant. It's rather addicting. Good choice.

18. AURORA (smi9127) - At least this was unique. Love her voice… most of the time sometimes its annoying. Music is interesting a bit repetitive.

19. 9Muses (splozojames50) - Ugh that song is definetly one of my favorite slow jams and the lesbian twist at the end of music video. Queens of musicality and LGBT storylines.

20. Corinne Bailey Rae (Nerdbird44) - Omg. Y'all are haters. I love this song lol

21. Benjamin Lansier (onemanyarmy) - OMG! Bieber 2.0 I wanted to hate this but
I actually loved it out loud and not ashamed.

22. Florrie (Fritzyyyyy) - Florrie has definitely improved since I first heard her in TSC. Really solid stuff.

23. Dada Life (LoveMeLoveMe) - Lzzy's voice < 3 and I love Dada Life tho < 3

24. Rainbow (Lights) - I love me some Rainbow - they're a hot mess and I love it. At least this upbeat song can lift me out of the deep depression that is this TSC. Woori's rap completely fucked me up.

25. Birdy (ricktworick1) - Her style has always been very safe to me, so it's nice that she's going with a faster song. I like this, although it could have used more of a punch in the chorus.

26. Seeb (QueenMichelle) - Yas, a great way to end this contest. I love this SONG so much, everything about it is just, YES. Love. <3

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!