This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 29

Topic » SBB15 — Day 29

1399 days 3 hours ago
hints
https://68.media.tumblr.com/335758d1d841acae11c774c67dc3c100/tumblr_inline_oko7rtvRcr1r7b04z_500.gif
1399 days 3 hours ago
winner132
The level of jealousy and buffoonery from this jury...
1399 days 3 hours ago
etaco75
Tisha should have won this season btw also HEY Marissa <3
1399 days 3 hours ago
winner132
I have some choice words for all of you disgusting fucking cretins and these jury speeches you all prepared which are literally SEETHING with nothing but bitterness and jealousy
1399 days 3 hours ago
hints
https://64.media.tumblr.com/a0237505e9e4203bd7463f7b31eb6b67/tumblr_inline_oq7xtsXAKw1uxre3m_250.gif
1399 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Endgame was everything I rightly expected it to be.

It has been problematic, toxic, controversial, and downright headache inducing.

But it has also seen people playing to their absolute most in the pursuit of victory, with the social and strategic gameplay pretty much all over the place all season long. That doesn't mean everyone made good moves, nor that people took it personal and will remain having personal vendettas afterwards.

But I will say this.
This is just a game. You are all human. Feelings get hurt, Emotions run high. Friendships are fraught. This was probably not a terribly positive experience for a lot of you, but I hope if that is the case that we all learnt where negativity stems from, and how we can all become better at communicating, and being more friendly towards each other.

It's been bumpy, with this group it was always a given.
But the truth is, I still really like every single one of you. Even those who quit and no longer like me or view me highly for whatever hosting decisions I made. You are all really cool people, each with your own flaws and your own cool traits.

Thank you all for playing the final Suitman's Big Brother.
1399 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
gl guys
1399 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
So, we have 11 Jury votes, which means it will take SIX to win today Goodluck all.
1399 days 3 hours ago
etaco75
Shawn that was so sweet and definitely needed. I had a great time and no hard feelings on my end!
1399 days 3 hours ago
hints
can someone remove this nonce who didn't even play in the game with his idiotic and one sided opinions who no one gives a fuck for, keep running ur damn mouth u weren't in the game u don't know anything bitch dont attack lq
1399 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
*turns like Julie (Ashanti)*
BUT FIRST
1399 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Patrick319 is entering the game and stealing 1st place from both James and Evan!

Good job both of you but you'll just have to take 2nd to the one true king.
1399 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Oh that's perfectly ok, i get that
i love Patrick319 king
1399 days 3 hours ago
etaco75
Oh and Tisha still has a Halting Hex
1399 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
can you read the votes before i stroke out and die u insufferable hobbit

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!