This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 23

Topic » SBB15 — Day 23

1384 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
1384 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Kong Dilemma”, and here’s how it works.

Today’s brand new competition is the FINAL primarily social-based competition of the season, testing the relationships of this Final Six. It is the final Genius comp of the season, and for the first time ever is one that did NOT feature in SFN The Genius.

The comp consists of three ‘games’, in each of which consists UP TO 5 rounds.

The first ‘game’ starts with a Suitman wiki trivia question. The first two to answer correctly will become TEAM captains, and a school-yard pick will divide the six players into two teams of three.

Each individual player starts a game with 10 kongs (aka ‘tokens’) which they will use though up to 5 rounds.

Each player will then have 3 minutes to place as many of their 10 tokens as they wish inside a singular group pot for all six players. Each person’s individual tokens must last through all 5 rounds of a particular game. You are able to place zero tokens if you so wish, and after each round the pot resets.

After all players have placed the tokens they wish, the team of 3 players that placed the MOST tokens in total will win the round. I will then reveal the number of tokens that the LOSING team placed in total.

When one team wins 3 rounds, that game ends with a winning team. The individual players on the winning team only score 1 point for each token they INDIVIDUALLY have NOT PLACED into the pot during the rounds of the game. For example, if you had 3 tokens not put into the pot across the 3 rounds., you’d score 3 points.

However, the top two players on the LOSING team with the MOST tokens remaining will start the next school-yard pick for the teams in the next game, so defeat in a particular round has it’s own benefits. Many moral dilemmas are at play in this competition.

This continues through three games, with the winning team in each game each scoring points as individuals for their individual remaining tokens. After three games with three potentially different teams, the sole player with the most tokens win win the POWER of VETO.

In the event of an in-game tie for team selection rights, chatzy will decide. If there is a tie for individual points at the end of three games, ALL tied players win the Veto, and must unanimously agree on it’s usage to avoid it going unused.
1384 days 20 hours ago
J2999
This is the Nomination Ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

I will turn 2 keys to represent the two houseguests I have nominated for eviction.
1384 days 20 hours ago
J2999
The first houseguest I have nominated is...

Andy.
1384 days 20 hours ago
J2999
The second houseguest I have nominated is...

Tisha.
1384 days 20 hours ago
J2999
I have nominated you, Andy, and you, Tisha, for eviction.

Andy - as stated the first time I nominated you, we overall don’t have a massive game relationship this game, and with little options left this seemed the logical move right now.

Tisha - well well, you came into my pms making a big song and dance last eviction over me running to every person in the game trying to evict you, when this was an incorrect statement. You also told me I better pray you go home last round, I didn't do any prayers last round but maybe I can for you this round. You also decided to start attacking people last night for basically no reason, and I don't respect that.

Good luck to you all, except Tisha I guess because saying 'good luck' wouldn't be me being genuine, in the Veto tonight.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1384 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Hi
1384 days 19 hours ago
BBlover96
Hi
1384 days 19 hours ago
etaco75
hi
1384 days 19 hours ago
hints
here
1384 days 19 hours ago
amf7410
Oh I'm here
1384 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Here
1384 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Here comes trivia question for Round 1 leadership
1384 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Leadership re-do
1384 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
What is the (correctly-spelled) Tengaged username of the houseguest from Big Brother 4 who found the Pick A Veto Care Package?

GO!
1384 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!