This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 2

Topic » SBB15 — Day 2

1433 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
here
1433 days 23 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hey
1433 days 23 hours ago
jharrin7887
hi
1433 days 23 hours ago
amf7410
hi
1433 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Check in Now Closed
1433 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Andy, Tisha and Nolan have been picked to play in Veto, with Kelly, JaVale and Jayson.
1433 days 23 hours ago
hints
what the fuck why am i playing
1433 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Hey ish
1433 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Oh
1433 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
We starting?
1433 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
James has used the Ring of Replacement power to replace Andy in POV with himself.
1433 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Terra Firma”, and here’s how it works.

In this competition, you will have to identify capitals by Country Flags as possible, before attempting to name countries by World Map outlines.

In Part 1, there will be three rounds, in which I post two Country Flags in each. In these first three rounds, you must mail me the name of that country’s CAPITAL. You will be ranked by score from 6 points for 1st place to 1 point for 6th place.

After those three rounds, the three players with the lowest scores will be eliminated. In case of a tie, all tied players advance. No points carry to Part 2.

In Part 2, there will again be three rounds, in which I post two Country MAP Outlines in each. In these last three rounds, you must mail me the name of that COUNTRY that is outlined. You will be ranked by score from 3 points for 1st place to 1 point for 3rd place.

All answers must be spelt correctly, and you only get one submission per round.

After those three rounds, the player with the post points from Part 2 alone will win the POWER of VETO.
1433 days 23 hours ago
mysterygame2
geography...disgusting....
1433 days 23 hours ago
hints
please....... no

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!