This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 2

Topic » SBB15 — Day 2

1413 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
1413 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
As Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction this week.
1413 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
The first houseguest I have decided to nominate is...
*Turns Key*

JAVALE.

https://i.imgur.com/nHkpMsF.gif
1413 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
The second houseguest I have decided to nominate is...
*Turns Key*

JAYSON

https://i.imgur.com/I8Z3OoI.gif
1413 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
You thought I was wheel deciding my nominees? THINK AGAIN BABY! #CURVEBALL

I have nominated you JAVALE and you JAYSON for eviction this week. The truth of the matter is I don’t work well with either of you. Many people expected me to waste my HoH this week on people with less connections aka Brendon/Jake/Joe/Brian etc but mama didn’t raise no bitch. The 2 of you seemed kind of upset after I won the head of household and it just kinda gave me a bad vibe. You are both big threats in different ways and you have both won many group games. I have no doubt I would have been nominated if either of you had won this head of household so game on. I know I am playing with fire with these nominations but im so sick of sitting back and going with this bullshit house mentality, quite a few people wanted me to nominate Brendon/Jake/Joe/Brian well thats not what I wanted, if you wanted to waste the first hoh so badly YOU could have hung onto a rope for 5 hours to do it, PERIOD. Its my week not the houses. if I get burned alive at least I did it doing what I want, when I want, why I want, how I want and where I wanted.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1413 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Last night, if it wasn’t clear both by the results and the main chat a deal was made where I’d drop first then Kelly would drop and Dakota would win the HoH where me and Kelly would both be safe for being the final three in the comp.  I figured conventional logic this was fine as I wasn’t lasting much longer and thought Dakota was a good medium.  Anyways, I was wrong with my judgement and it showed that both Dakota and Kelly are both willing to break deals just like that while I’m a man of my word.  Dakota is just a mindless Kelly sheep by giving up HoH so easily to him.  So thank you Dakota for the knife in my back after I thought we were good during the trials.  Kelly, I knew the risk but congrats on continuing your boner obsession with me (I’m flattered).  Just remember M&N All Winners is coming whether you’re playing or not 🙃

Anyways, there’s nothing that’s going to change my mind as those two are my targets moving forward.  I’m not gonna waste my time arguing with these two flops in the main chat thinking their actions had any justification or had any form of intelligence.  But, if you wanna fight for me in veto or bat for me in general then please enter my PMs.  However, I ask if you have 0 interest in working with me (not even for a round) then don’t waste my time.

But this is my current list of people excommunicated from the Church of JaVale.

List
——
Kelly
Dakota (Kelly Sheep #1)

I hope this game can still be fun!
1413 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
here!
1413 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
1413 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Here
1413 days 8 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
Check in
1413 days 8 hours ago
dak236
hi
1413 days 8 hours ago
brendino2020
Hi
1413 days 8 hours ago
etaco75
Hey
1413 days 8 hours ago
hints
here
1413 days 8 hours ago
BBlover96
here
1413 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Hi

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!