This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 17

Topic » SBB14 — Day 17

1610 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
1610 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
*appears on screen*
Hello Houseguests!
1610 days 6 hours ago
J2999
GL Evan! x
1610 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted pair will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
1610 days 6 hours ago
etaco75
cries
1610 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
PAIR?!
1610 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Lol
1610 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 3-3, we have a tie.
1610 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
So they both go home because PAIR?!
1610 days 6 hours ago
mysterygame2
a concept.
1610 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
As HOH, Nolan, you will break the tie.
1610 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Please stand, face your fellow houseguests and cast your vote to evict.
1610 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
It would also fulfill the DE thank u for coming 2 my Ted talk
1610 days 6 hours ago
mysterygame2
sigh
1610 days 6 hours ago
mysterygame2
This is a difficult choice, at the end of the day I'm doing what's best for my game.

I vote to evict Evan.
1610 days 6 hours ago
etaco75
Here we go boys and girls, sucks that it had to come to this!

All I ask is that you all play hard. I’d say only about 2-3 people left have played a game that deserves the win for this season, and I want to be able to root for someone to get to the end.

To everyone who got to ride me as a big target for the last few weeks, good luck and I hope you can survive on your own feet. The ones I love know who they are.
Everyone else, this game isn’t over and I want the winner of this season to be someone who actually put in the work and got themselves to the end. Riding coattails is an acceptable strategy but when like half the cast does it, it gets a bit old. 9th place sucks but single digits in THIS 22 person cast? i can live w it.

Congrats my love king James on getting the votes to stay, good luck to the top 8, and I hope that this season doesn’t turn to shit now that y’all have evicted all the personalities! I can leave knowing that I tried and had an impact on the game. Don’t let yourself get evicted without being able to say the same. Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/hWRfCtTiUJ4IsAwet6/giphy.gif

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!