This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 16

Topic » SBB14 — Day 16

1601 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
accept
1601 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
thats the one i needed baby
1601 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Results pending
1601 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
grats will, james i had your back and you nommed me and wanted me evicted but only saved me bc everyone was

coming into this game i thought we were friends but i was wrong, nothing personal, playing the game just as hard as you were
1601 days 16 hours ago
J2999
honestly Ray that's fascinating
1601 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Final Scores
Nolan: -18
Evan: -7
Will: 2
Andy: -12
Ray: -65
James: -25
1601 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Will, you have won the Power of Veto!
1601 days 16 hours ago
amf7410
Congrats Will
1601 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
I use the power of veto on myself. Nolan, as HoH, it is your duty to name a replacement nominee.
1601 days 15 hours ago
mysterygame2
Because Will used The Power of Veto on himself it is my duty to name a replacement nominee.

I have decided to renominate Evan. Evan you're a competition beast and at the end of the day it is EVIDENT to me that you're playing all sides. Its only a matter of time until you take a shot at me and honestly I didn't return to the game to be a pussy. You probably have the best chance at winning this game and I don't know who's side you're on.

I wish both nominees the best of luck, this veto meeting is adjourned.
1601 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
https://media3.giphy.com/media/hWRfCtTiUJ4IsAwet6/giphy.gif
1601 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Final nominees, Evan and James.

It's now time for voting to begin.

Neither nominee is allowed to vote.
Nolan, as HOH, your vote will only count in the event of a tie.

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow (*day*), or else you will incur a penalty vote at the next eviction in which you are nominated.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!