This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB10 — Day 7

Topic » SBB10 — Day 7

2000 days 6 hours ago
Novamax243
That was me every single day in BB7 when I was still in high school.
2000 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
check in closed
2000 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
James
Patrick
Will
Nick
Andy
Sam
LeQuisha
Eric
Rodrigo
Jasper
Max
Sagar
2000 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
hurry up
2000 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jasper, Patrick and LeQuisha join James, Sagar and Rodrigo for POV.
2000 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
hi peeps
2000 days 6 hours ago
J2999
gl guys!
2000 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
I love a good word builder.
2000 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
yay I finally get t play
2000 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Oh no here comes the language barrier to fuck me up
2000 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Word Wall”, and here’s how it works.

Your job in this competition is to be the first to climb to the top of a wall, by forming a series of words with set prefixes and suffixes.

Each round I will MAIL all competing houseguests three letters i.e. ‘TRE’, and you will have just 30 SECONDS to MAIL me back the longest ONE valid word you can make, starting OR ending in those three letters.

i.e. you could have TREachery or cenTRE.

For each letter in your valid word you will ascend the wall by 1 notch. You need 60 notches to hit the top of the wall, and you must get there first to win. If more than one players hits 60 in the same round, then the winner is whoever got there first, i.e. whoever was first to submit their word that round.

Remember you can only send ONE valid word. To be valid it must appear on the http://www.dictionary.com website. The only time you may re-submit is if you realise your word isn’t on that website, but remember that you still have to send within 30 seconds.

The first player reach the top of the wall at the 60th notch will win the Power of Veto!
2000 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
centre is not a real world you british fuck
2000 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
2000 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
okay lets go

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!