This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB10 — Day 7

Topic » SBB10 — Day 7

1999 days 23 hours ago
Volibear
*clears throat*
Thank you everyone for coming to the house meeting. I gathered everyone so I could use my Hidden Immunity Idol and force James to name another replacement nominee.

Just kidding!

This game... Has not been very fun. I'm not gonna lie. I haven't been able to dedicate myself to this game competitively or socially. The challenge competition times are AWFUL for me because of my work schedule and my social life, and I haven't been able to give 100% in everything and that frustrates the shit out of me. I just also haven't really had the time to sit down and make genuine bonds with people (except for one but I won't name them b/c it could hurt their game), and with several international players I just can't get times to line up to have a decent conversation with any of the UK peeps.

It had been over two years since I last competed in a Suitman game. I think Shawn is a great host who puts in a lot of effort into his games, and I know he has been trying for a VERY long time to get me to come back. But unfortunately the hesitations I had about coming back - not being available for challenges, having my irl social life suddenly picking up, not certain if I'm in the best mindset/mental health for intense group games.

Today's events made me realize that I am not right for this specific competition. I'm not in the best place to give it my all, competiviely and socially. I paused hangouts with friends so I could get to my computer/phone for comps, which is silly, and today I got super anxious at my job as all of today's events went down. These games come with anxiety and I know that, but to my the anxiety was not worth the game. I'm not invested into this game enough to be okay with dealing with anxiety at my job for a group game.
1999 days 23 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
*sits down*
1999 days 23 hours ago
Volibear
So. For those reasons. I am choosing to walk from the game.

I set a new record for an HoH competition that probably won't be beat anytime soon, and I won a veto. I'm proud of what little game I've played and that's why I'm okay with this decision.

James, I don't think this was a good move for you - I was serious when I told you that you and I were gonna need each other since we're both big comp threats and we need to protect each other. You are now gonna be the biggest threat in the game for two HoH wins. I would have had your back but you didn't have mine.

LeQ I'm sorry I was gaslighting you, it was the only thing I could think to do to try to save me. I genuinely felt bad because it was just kind of mean to do. Sorry I threw you under the bus.

I don't feel anything bad or personal towards anyone in this game and I hope you all can do the same towards me. I wish you all good luck in this game and future endeavors, but I wanna get back to my real life with my boyfriend and my furries and anxiety-free.

Thanks, guys. *Exits through the diary room*
1999 days 23 hours ago
J2999
I'm really sorry to hear that Jasper :(

Regardless of any stuff that kicks off, I do think everyone can at least agree it's a game, and that on a real level, I for one know I'm here for you if you need someone aside from reality to talk to, despite me for sure not being your go to, and I'm sure others feel the same.

I apologise for being a key cause in your anxiety today, I feel awful. I'm really sorry mate. Hope things are okay for you <3
1999 days 23 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Still send votes to Shawn

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!