This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB9 — Day 28

Topic » SBB9 — Day 28

2043 days 5 hours ago
jman96
https://prnt.sc/l26y1n

Here is proof that I did get the vote nullifier.
2043 days 4 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Jordan I’m not bad mouthing you but this isn’t about your past history or your resume in previous games it’s about what happened in this game and what you did in this game! We both want this just as much as each other but I don’t think it’s entirely fair bringing other games and explaining how well you did in there cause to me and hopefully the jury it’s about the now and present
2043 days 4 hours ago
jman96
i was asked to reveal more about me and why i want to win, and that's what im answering.
2043 days 4 hours ago
LusciousLips5
But to me i feel like your trying to create a narrative for yourself and you don’t need to! Personally Jordan I think you played a good game, I really do just don’t know why are delving into our personal lives for the sake of winning
2043 days 4 hours ago
jman96
again, im saying what im being asked. if people tell me that they want to know me personally, then this is all i can say. I can't just be fake, i can only talk for myself.
2043 days 2 hours ago
Chastain
Leq he was just answering my question
2043 days 2 hours ago
LusciousLips5
I understand that I just feel like I’m getting vilified and I understand why and I’m getting the hard time in the jury questioning, I really wanted this guys and I tried my absolute best I played the game and yes most of you don’t like hat I’m here but from gamer to gamer I played and put my whole heart into being here I fought to be here! I just want people to know that and I just want people to be like ‘yeah that girl played her arse off’
2043 days 1 hour ago
ticofernandez
Jordan saying you would have taken Shadi over lq to me was a mistake as shadi clearly played the best game and i would have 100% voted him idk how the rest of the jury feels. Also agree with shadi you say social game but we never really talked and then when i came to you for a vote you completely ignored me. You may not be a sheep but you were a floater
2043 days 1 hour ago
jman96
I didn't say that I was flawless.
2043 days ago
SuitMan13
https://media.giphy.com/media/KUWAouAhPvxTi/giphy.gif
2043 days ago
LusciousLips5
Hi Shawn
2043 days ago
SuitMan13
Well it's been a long season of Carnival chaos, but Jordan and LeQuisha, for one of you it is about to pay off.

Ben did not vote, SO, in this key podium there are EIGHT keys. I will put them one by one to reveal whom each juror has chosen to be the winner of Big Brother.
2043 days ago
LusciousLips5
Rip Ben
2043 days ago
jman96
time to see how badly I lose. lol
2043 days ago
SuitMan13
Chandler has voted for....

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!