This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB9 — Day 12

Topic » SBB9 — Day 12

2054 days 20 hours ago
Zircon
Hi
2054 days 20 hours ago
benp428
here
2054 days 20 hours ago
LusciousLips5
remember guys throw it to me :)
2054 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
here
2054 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
here
2054 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
#Here
Jordan
Lynette
Tico
Mari
Ben
LeQuisha
Ryan
Patrick
2054 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Stop the Flood”, and here’s how it works.

In this competition, you will race to complete a flash puzzle game, while having to spam against your opponents at the same time.

You will each be given a poll with only your names in it. The button in your poll that's pushed doesn't matter, as you are just aiming to have the LEAST amount of votes in your poll as possible. To do so, you must spam other people to vote in the polls of your opponents.

However, at the same time you are spamming, you also all have an option to stop the flood of votes against your own poll by completing, screenshotting, and sending me a completed printscreen puzzle game, that you will be given at the start of the competition. This printscreen must contain your TENGAGED PROFILE in shot, or I will not close your poll.

Once your printscreen is completed and sent to me, your houseguests poll will be closed, stopping anyone else from voting in your poll. All polls will close automatically after 45 minutes if they are not closed by a completed puzzle.

The houseguest with the LEAST amount of votes in their poll after the closing of all the polls, becomes the new Head of Household.
2054 days 19 hours ago
ticofernandez
Lmao im not wimning fuck puzzles
2054 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
2054 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
yep
2054 days 19 hours ago
jman96
yeah
2054 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Yes
2054 days 19 hours ago
benp428
yes
2054 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
yes
2054 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
OKAY GET READY

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!