This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB9 — Day 12

Topic » SBB9 — Day 12

2054 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
As Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction this week.
2054 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
The first houseguest I have decided to nominate is... *turns key*
2054 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
RYAN.
2054 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
The second houseguest I have decided to nominate is... *turns key*
2054 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
ELI.
2054 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
I have chosen to nominate you Ryan, and you Eli. Ryan, I knew I couldn't trust you from the second we started talking. You are the blandest person I've met, and that's not even the worst part of it. You slither your way around this house lying to people, and it all started with lying to me. You wanted to get me out of this house and I found out. Then, after calling you out you went on to go and try to backdoor me. Now that I survived your HOH Reign, it's your turn to try and survive mine. Good luck :)

Eli, you're simply a pawn in this scenario. I needed someone to go up against Ryan and I have confidence you won't go home this week.

This Nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2053 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Carnival Ride is the FERRIS WHEEL, and it’s competition is called “Criss-Cross”. Here’s how it works.

From math puzzle to word puzzle, the 10 remaining players and 2 Ghost Train riders are about to be tested in Big Brother’s 12-pod FERRIS WHEEL. Don’t let the height turn the words upside down…

In this competition, you will race to complete a Criss-Cross puzzle as fast as you can. Similar to a Crossword, but without the questions, the Criss-Cross places a series of interconnecting words in a grid. Given only a starting letter and a list of words, you must place those words into the grid the only way they go, until all words are correctly connected in the grind.

http://apps.havos.co.uk/war/wordpuzzle-en.html

You MUST do this challenge on the 15x15 grid, so before you start make sure that grid is selected on the options. Keep an eye on the timer!

IMPORTANT: For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tenagaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh. This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp. Failure to do this correctly will result in you earning 0 tickets for this Carnival Ride.

The best performing houseguest will earn a maximum 10 tickets, with second onwards gaining 1 ticket less each time.
You will get 0 tickets if you do not participate, or fail to include a Tengaged profile in the screenshot.

You have until 4pm EST on Thursday to make your ONE submission!

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!