This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB7 — Day 5

Topic » SBB7 — Day 5

2244 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
3. In the “God’s Plan” video, what NBA team jersey was the man standing outside the food truck, but not getting served, wearing?

A: Cleveland Cavaliers
B: Chicago Bulls
2244 days 1 hour ago
Wisconsinite96
gl to everyone left in this comp
2244 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Barney- A
Anthony- A
Maddy- B
2244 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Answer: B (Chicago Bulls)
2244 days 1 hour ago
Wisconsinite96
congrats maddy
2244 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Maddy, you have won the Power of Veto!
2244 days 1 hour ago
Maddox
Thx.
2244 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Congrats Maddy!!
2244 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Congrats Maddy
2244 days 1 hour ago
Maddox
Let's make this quick
2244 days 1 hour ago
ClassiCaz5
Congrats Maddy
2244 days 1 hour ago
Maddox
Welcome to the Power of Veto Ceremony!

As the recipient of the Power of Veto, I have the ability to veto one of Wisconsinite's nominees, thus taking them off the block.

Today, people decided that they wanted to group me together with James, calling us a duo, and getting Barney to do the dirty work. Barney sheepishly fell into it, but what can I say? In the Counting Sheep competition, I lost bc I thought we were counting Barney too.

Should I take James off with this veto? Absolutely, because you all want to see him fail.

I choose to use the power of veto on

Myself. Only because revenge is best served by yourself, and I want to be the person responsible for getting my own enemies out.
2244 days 1 hour ago
J2999
@People how have myself and Maddy at all proved to be a duo? Sure we may have voted together, but another 3 or 4 also voted the same?
2244 days 1 hour ago
Wisconsinite96
who said about duo
2244 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Idk probably you considering half the bs I've seen you type today

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!