This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB5 — Day 25

Topic » SBB5 — Day 25

2409 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
Bitter jury.

Thanks Tyler joe and Julian

Will your kinda pathetic for telling me up and down you wanted me to win and then just voting Patrick to win. This is why you never make it to the end :x
2409 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
https://media.giphy.com/media/xXYm8GGB05jck/giphy.gif
2409 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
Like will literally only voted Patrick because they are friends
2409 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
congrats patrick <3333333

i am so proud of you/kelly/julian/dakota
2409 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
kelly was robbed rip
2409 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
I’m glad Will flopped
2409 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
TheSexiestDude990
I don't really have any questions for either of you since I'm voting for who I feel played the best game, but I would like to say something real quick.

Oli, for the love of god, drop the sanctimonious self-righteous bullshit. Nobody was attacking you when you left, if anything the fight was between me and Kelly, you were only a 3rd party. When screenshots were leaked action had to be taken and if going against you is considered attacking you then you really should re-evaluate things. Yes I did lie to you during your HoH reign and that wasn't necessarily something I'm proud of but I don't regret a damn thing.

I'm almost kinda glad I was evicted because now I don't need to kiss up to anybody.

GL Kelly and Patrick, whoever wins deserves it 100%.

I love Julian
2409 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
Just like I’m glad oli got 11th twice :)
2409 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Congrats on winning Patrick, honestly Kelly if your response to my question wasn't so sarcastic you would have had my vote, guess class can help you out.
2409 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Oli shouldn't have even been on this season. Not surprised that it went to shit with him here.
2409 days 14 hours ago
bryjow123
Id be happy with either winning, I just wanted everyone thinking id vote Patrick and then it randomly be Kelly.
2409 days 13 hours ago
Timster
Congrats Patty & Kelly! Adore you both!

Congrats to the alternate houseguest that took my spot since I declined my spot!
2409 days 3 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Mike you weren't even on the season so I don't get why your being bitter, bye boo
2408 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
who let this happen
2408 days 3 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
god is a manmade construct

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!