This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB5 — Day 8

Topic » SBB5 — Day 8

2454 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “25%”, and heres how it works.

In this spam competition, houseguests spam other people to get 25% of the votes in a poll.

Each houseguest is put in a poll with myself, Wyatt, and Nick. The goal is to get their poll option as close to 25% as possible. The percentages of myself, Wyatt, and Nick's polls does not matter, as it is just the houseguest's option getting to 25% that matters.

The person whose poll option is closest to 25% will win the Power of Veto. If there is a tie, it will be broken by the highest number of votes in the poll. If there is still a tie, chatzy breaks the tie.

The polls are about to open, and will be closed by Nick at 4pm EST tomorrow.
2452 days 22 hours ago
manalord
CONGRATS OLI YOU HAVE WON THE POWER OF VETO!
2452 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Grats
2452 days 22 hours ago
bowling4fun
https://68.media.tumblr.com/e558214a05c1b4c0faa6dea1243517eb/tumblr_inline_ob5awnv6Qq1txhqut_500.gif
2452 days 22 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
*sits on the spot on the couch closest to the nomination chair*
2452 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*Oli stands in front of the housemate she and two nominees*

Welcome Everton to the power of veto ceremony, Will and Roman are on the block but as winner of the power of veto i have the chance to remove one of my nominations from the chopping block.

I would like to give each of the nominees a chance to explain why I should se the power of veto on them. Will and Roman please state now why I should use the power of veto on you and not the other person?
2452 days 22 hours ago
bowling4fun
Oli, you should use the veto on me because last week when I told you I would not put you up on the block, I followed through with that. I hope that you can follow through with your word and remove me from the block, and if I win HoH (which I proven to do) you will not sit on the block at all.
2452 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Well I think you should use the power of veto on me because there is chaos in the house which is good for nobody and I will try my best to bring world (house) peace! Also, I'd like to think I am a strong competitor and can be an asset to you
2452 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Thank you Will and Roman. After much consideration and thought I have made a decision.

I have decide to use the power of veto.....
2452 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9

On Will!

Congrats Will you may take a seat on the normal couch.

I would just like to say to Roman if I could take you off as well I would as both yourself and Will has shown so much respect and divinity during this nomination as neither one has bitched or complained about it, you both understood and take it like champions and for that's I have nothing but respect for you Roman and Will as well
2452 days 22 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
congrats to will!
2452 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-08/29/11/tmp/webdr14/anigif_cc052c6e10e368720e586c706cfdb2f3-0.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto
2452 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Thanks Oli <33

*sits on normal couch*
2452 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Now that I just veto'ed one of my nominations I must name a replacement nominee!

Now after the explosion that has been this week with all the fights and drama that has occurred I had to think logically about my decision, and when I took a step back and look at the big picture I noticed how everyone was so quick to blame one person even though multiple had other reasons to take blame but everyone pinned on one person.

However I have made my decision and with that being said....
2452 days 22 hours ago
dak236
*sits in suspense*
2452 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9

Sam, please take a seat in the nomination chair!

I have named you Sam as the replacement nominee because both yourself and Andrea leaked my info, however Andrea admitted and took responsibility for her leak, whereas you seat back made her take the blame when you also make a private chat with Joe and Patrick and leaked the detail but you made everyone blame Andrea. I am not saying I condone what Andrea did as I have scalded her for it, however you proved in that intense that you Will Dom whatever it takes to advance in the game and I know that won't benefit me in the long run.

This Veto meeting is adjourned!!

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!