This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB4 — Day 12

Topic » SBB4 — Day 12

2562 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Real-Estate Rumble”, and here’s how it works.

There is a bunch of real-estate for sale, but in this game, the real-estate pays YOU! The object of the game is to get the most money from your real-estate as you can. If you are the only one in a round to pick a certain house, then you will get its value added to your score. However, if you pick the same house as someone else that round, then nobody gets the value, except for round 5 where it's divided between the amount of people that picked it.

After 5 rounds, the player who has the most value in properties becomes the new HOH!

Here are the houses that you can choose (and their values):

$300,000- Mansion
$200,000- 2-story house
$150,000- 1-story house
$100,000- Country Cottage
$50,000- Duplex
$25,000- High-end apartment
$10,000- Low-end apartment
$5,000- Mobile home
$1,000- House trashed by a storm
$1- Cardboard box

Please send me your submissions like this:

Round 1-
Round 2-
Round 3-
Round 4-
Round 5-

This just helps me keep everything straight. Thanks!
****When you mail me a submission, it is LOCKED. I will only take your first submission****

You have until 4pm EST tomorrow to submit!
2561 days 4 hours ago
bryjow123
I would just like to say, if Ollie does get evicted he has no one but his hat to blame.

You remember early on myself putting light on his " big hat " and I may have asked you what's in it? Guess what, it held a thousand secrets but not a thousand and one secrets. This is what may be your ousting Ollie, and if it is. Blame the hat.

Good luck.
2561 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
2561 days 3 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Oh i know people ain't prepared for my big exit.....
2561 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 8-0 ...
2561 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13

Oli, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
2561 days 3 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Before I leave for jury I just have a few things to say!

Magnus - your a fucking shit mark on the wall as far as I'm concerned, I would call you a rat but that's offensive to rats

Julian - just like usual you are being the sheep you are and sheep someone to finals where you will look like a fool once again so enjoy that ride

Clair - two words for you. Phony and a floater, all you did this season was suck up to whoever was in power and backstab whomever to survive, as soon as I was so one the block you ignored me even though you had been so (fake) kind and nice to me......your a fake bitch and you haven the changed in the last 2 years

Zyler - I generally respected you at the start of this game, however the fact you were not only pushing for me to leave behind my back but when I asked that you show me some respect and tell me your evicting me and you don't.......I don't got respect for cowards and you are the biggest one in this game....

The rest of the people I ain't said shit about, I'm letting you know now that I fully respect your games AT THIS POINT! However if I find out stuff or you do something so UTTERLY STUPID! Just know my opinion can and will easily change on you

However I do have two warnings to give out

1st. Rhys if I find out you were gunning for me to leave (there's been a rumour going round) then you better be prepared for villain side you know I have and I'm not afraid to use

2nd. Mike, we spoke earlier and you know I will respect you, just remember not to make the stupid decision you could be offered cause they will only end up fucking you over and if they do, I will only help rub salt in the wound

That's all I got to say, be prepared for whoever comes into the jury house with me cause I will be repping 1st Juror Robbed Strategic Status like the icons that came before me (Mitch, DaVonne, NEDA etc)

Also LOVE THE FACT that I had 5 people who said they were gonna let me know their decision but only two were respectful enough to tell me and they weren't even from Mid-Gens
2561 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
The following people competed for HOH out of the Final Ten

AJ
Clair
George
Julian
Mike
Sagar
Tyler
Zyler
2561 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Now time to reveal who picked what
2561 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
Oli, I'm sorry but you put me in the block twice. I didn't ignore you. I just haven't the time to reply because of my busy days at work these past few days.

I wasn't able to reply to other mails of our co-houseguests like Tyler too. I didn't ignore all of you just so you know.
2561 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
ROUND 1

AJ- Country Cottage
Clair- 1-story house
George- mansion
Julian- 2 Story House
Mike- Mansion
Sagar- 1 story house
Tyler- country cottage
Zyler- Country Cottage
2561 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
SCORE AFTER 1 ROUND:

Julian- $200,000
2561 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
ROUND 2
2561 days 3 hours ago
bryjow123
LOL
2561 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
AJ- 1 Story House
Clair- Mansion
George- mansion
Julian- Duplex
Mike- Country Cottage
Sagar- mansion
Tyler- county cottage
Zyler- 1 Story House
2561 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
SCORE AFTER 2 ROUNDS:

Julian- $250,000

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!