This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The jury speaks

Topic » The jury speaks

2618 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Congrats Joe and Patrick on making the f2

Please post your speeches

Once the speeches have been posted or 12 hours have went by the jury members (Tyler, max, jack, Anthony, Andrea and Nolan) can post any questions and comments.

Please have votes in by 6 pm est on Saturday
2618 days 20 hours ago
jharrin7887
Hello jury! First off i want to thank you all for playing this season. It has certainly been a crazy season, and getting here by no means was easy.

Coming into this game, I quickly realized this house was divided and it was a battle of the sides. The devisor was so clear, and I knew that there was no way I could play with the other side of the house at that point. Week 1 was a divided vote, and so was week 2. Joel was someone who I barely talked to, while brittney was someone I did have an intention to work with far. However, I had a bigger intention to work with anthony. The votes these first two weeks clearly indicated how divided the house was, and going into week three, i realized i was dispensable.

Week 3 comes, and halloween nominates me. I realized that my alliance wasn't truly with me as I was with them, and knew had I not won the veto, there was a good chance i was dispensable enough i'd be evicted. After that controversial veto win, this entire game changed. I would be lying to you if I didn't say I was pretty disappointed. After that veto win, I wanted to change my game up. However, before even being given the opportunity to, those I wanted to work with QUIT. Jake was one person I knew going to work with and I knew this. Ween on the other hand, I truly wanted to keep him around and work with him and brian. Brian was someone I was very upfront with, and i told him that later on when the sides become less distinct, he would be my ride-or-die, and i meant it.

Clearly, after the 5-quitter massacre, my game did have to take a big turn, even if it didn't look like it on the outside. Those I wanted to turn on in the final 12 or 11, I now was with in the final 9. It was the 8 person alliance, and patrick. It was clear after sam and andrea nominated me, I was on my own. In the only move I could make, I went to Patrick, the clear odd man out.

Somehow, someway, I survived the final 9 eviction. I generally think this was a TERRIBLE move for some of the jurors, mainly max. I knew max would keep me because he was so for being without a partner. Tyler, I am sorry you went. We had a somewhat alliance forming during the first two week. I'm sorry it was overlooked the week you went, because I had to save myself.

Week f8 comes, and this was clear Max dug a hole, which i discovered. He was playing both sides. Stating he was "saving me", even tho it was clear it was for selfish reasons.

Final 7 comes, which I wasn't even present for because it was a double eviction, but I lost the guy I wanted to get far with. Anthony, it was terrible to see you go.

Jacks eviction week worked perfectly for me. Jack, I apologize for being so two-faced with you. Then again, you were also the same with most of the houseguests this season. You were someone I felt had a free ride to the end, because everyone had bigger targets than you. I know i did. You played the best middle man game ever, and I commend you on that.

Andrea, please understand I truly was with you. You betrayed me, unjustifiably. You could have easily worked with me and sam to the final 3, and had a free ride to the end. I had you back, and you betraying me in my opinion was one of the worst moves a jury member made all season.

Nolan, thank you for working with me. Just in case you were wondering, my final 2 deal with you was genuine. I really wanted to get to the final 2 with you, because I feel we played similar games. We never even had a true alliance, it really was because we just happened to be in a similar spot at each point in the game. I don't know why pat saved me over you, in my opinion, that was a stupid move on his part.

Sam, oh sam. Had I won this final hoh, you would be sitting next to me. you played a quiet game, and i appreciate the fact that we both were very upfront with each other this entire season.

Patrick, thank you for being so loyal to me. I apologize if my loyalty wasn't as genuine as your's was to me. Had the roles been rev
2618 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
****contnuation

Patrick, thank you for being so loyal to me. I apologize if my loyalty wasn't as genuine as your's was to me. Had the roles been reversed, i cant say i would have saved you in the f4 or f3 eviction vote. i wanted to sit next to nolan, and i think brining sam over you was the better move for me. Either way, I congratulate you on getting here and it's a honor to be siting next to you. You won the right competitions at the right time.

Jury, I deserve to win this game because I used the tools I had to the best of my ability. While I never won any challenges, my social game was on point. To those who disagree, why didn't you evict me? You very easily could have. It was all social game. I made false alliances, and many of those alliances were genuine at the time. I managed to make people believe that keeping me was smart, and shit, they were wrong. After the final 9 nomination, I truly had no genuine allegiance to anyone. I was here for MYSELF. And i made sure all the people i worked with were best for me at the time to help get me here

Thank you jurors :)
2618 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Once the speeches have been posted or 12 hours have went by the jury members (Tyler, max, jack, Anthony, Andrea and Nolan) can post any questions and comments.

Oh and Sam is on jury as well
2618 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
Hello, Jury.

I started out this game relatively under the radar, mainly due to the fact that I was shielded by larger threats such as Dylan, Jake and Andrew. This wasn't necessarily an intentional strategy of mine coming into the game but it was rather a result of me making the most out of the circumstances given. Sadly, I wasn't able to ride the UTR wave for long because my entire alliance quit the game. You'd think I was screwed, but I had luckily established a very strong bond with Max by that point (who I was not necessarily on good terms with before the game). My bond with Max helped me get into an alliance with him, Sam, and Andrea, allowing me to coast another week the week of Tyler's eviction.

My game really "started" the following week when I was nominated with Max. My alliance of four attempted to make it look as if we were a clusterfuck by staging fights so that Anthony wouldn't go after us, but it was to no prevail, and I don't blame Anthony for nominating me because I had nominated him the first week after all (and evicted him the second). I owe a lot of my success to Max, because he essentially gave up. Max probably could have gotten the votes to stay that week, so I'm extremely grateful that he basically let me survive the week. That is the one instance in my game where I am not necessarily responsible for my actions (that helped me survive). So thank you, Max.

My pivotal move was making a pact with Joe the week I was nominated. I knew I was staying because of Max, but given that I was losing my closest ally, I knew it wouldn't hurt to establish a new Final 2 bond. I had all the intentions of continuing to work alongside Sam and Andrea but only up to a point, because I knew I would be playing for 3rd or 4th had I gone all the way with them, and had I made the Final 2, I would have likely been heavily criticized for not splitting them up sooner. My loyalty for Sam and Andrea is thus the reason I nominated Anthony and Nolan at the double eviction, because it was too early to even think about splitting up Sam and Andrea.

The reason Joe is here is because of my loyalty. I saved him with the POV Week 6 when Andrea made it clear he was her target. This also put an unnecessary target on my back because I had essentially drawn the line and made it clear to Sam and Andrea that I had prioritized Joe over them. I then won POV Week 7 which ensured that Joe and I decided who went home, and I won POV again Week 8 that I used to save Joe, again.

I played a very UTR game when I had to, but yet an aggressive game when it became a necessity. I wasn't afraid to draw the line in the sand when the opportunity presented itself, and I had a hand in voting out every single person sitting on the Jury right now, besides Max.

Good luck Joe :)
2618 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Right, before I give my questions let me just give my say.

Joe, for you to have the AUDACITY to claim that I made the WORST move this game by going for you? How vane can you fucking get. I never went directly for you, you were never going to be my target during my HoH. My target was Patrick. I think what you're lacking is self-awareness and knowledge of the game that we played. What you're now doing is boosting your own ego and your own game. The worst move wasn't made by me. The worst move was made by you. Everyone knew your game by Week 3, everyone knew what you were doing and we all made it known that anyone could beat you in the end. I nominated you because no matter how much you choose to speak around it, you and Patrick had a blatantly obvious Deal going. So, before you call into question about MY game I ask you to call into question yours
2618 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Questions coming later xo
2618 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
Joe you're really talking up your game more than you should

You really didn't have that much power.

People like Andrea and Anthony played a LOT more aggressively than you did. I'd compare you to Memphis from BB10 gameplay wise.
2618 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
Max -

Did I play an aggressive game early on? Absolutely.

However, my game certainly took a shift after being nominated in the final 9. If I played aggressively, I would have been voted out. Plain and simple.

Also Andrea -

I do think it was a poor move for you to play against me. Sam at least TALKED game with me. We were both very vocal that we would help each other if we could see if help out long term game. I took you turning on me personally, and the fact that you blindsided me so soon was truly devastating. Up to that point, I wanted to go to the end with you. I knew that would eventually change, but not so easy.

I do respect the game you played, Andrea. I can guarantee if I were a juror and you were against ANY one of the jury members or Patrick, I would vote you. You played well, but you aren't here. Had you kept a tight bond with me as we had the first two weeks of the game, I would have made sure Sam was sitting on that jury in your spot and you would have made the final 4.
2618 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
"I don't know why pat saved me over you, in my opinion, that was a stupid move on his part."

you were easier to beat in challenges than Nolan, and I did not think there was any chance Nolan would take me to Final 2 while I thought there was still a chance you would take me over Sam.

and before anyone says that Joe played me, I don't really care if he wanted me out before F2, WHICH I SAID MULTIPLE TIMES IN PUBLIC. I kept saving him because I knew he'd be easier to beat in challenges.
2618 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
"I do respect the game you played, Andrea. I can guarantee if I were a juror and you were against ANY one of the jury members or Patrick, I would vote you."

[17/02/2017 11:43:13 PM] Jharrin Tengaged: if andrea brought jack to f2
[17/02/2017 11:43:22 PM] Patrick: I wouldnt vote
[17/02/2017 11:43:35 PM] Jharrin Tengaged: if jack goes to the end, hes getting my vote

http://cdn2.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/white-guy-blinking-meme-gif.gif
2618 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
Remember when Joe promised me to go after Sam/Andrea if I went after Anthony/Nolan?? That was our F2 pact. Same.
2618 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
Patrick, I was saying that to get you against them. I would vote in the final 2 even it it was jake and ween, legit as a jury member i would not even if I despised both finalists

Jack, you played the middleman, and it could have worked out to get you to the end.

Andrea, you played hard. I would have voted you, I just would NEVER admit it while we were in the game.
2618 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
Also I was using my jury vote as leverage to get jack out, he was in the perfect spot to get to the end because no one was after him.
2618 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
joe you didn't need to convince anyone to get jack out. I wanted Jack out for a long time and literally the first time you messaged me about it I agreed with you.
2618 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Questions considering I am already in disbelief at whats already being exposed:

Patrick:

1) Once your formidable Alliance Walked, why did you choose to migrate to Myself, Max & Sam before switching to Joe?

2) Was the Intention always meant to be You & Joe or was there an alternative you would've preferred?

Joe:

1) Despite the game you talk up, why do YOU think we all let you go further than we should've let you.

2) I want you to explain to us why you played a better game than Patrick and how it benefited you and nobody else.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!